WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Attached: 072017islamgraph.jpg (850x400, 57K)

vermin always reproduce quickly

800 million muslims in europe

Don't worry, there will be a LGBT march in Mecca by 2060

Attached: progress.png (654x580, 504K)

No there won't be. It's white countries and specifically the Anglosphere driving this shit and all Anglo countries will be minority white by 2060.

Holy Roman Empire part 2: Jihadi Boogalo

Attached: queen-elizabeth-descendant-prophet-muhammad.jpg (785x442, 65K)

It's all about them birth rates baby. If you take our birthrates from the conclusion, Christianity is actually the fastest growing religion by people who convert. Nobody is converting to Islam.

White boys have mostly become incels. That's the problem. Jow Forums is the home of the problem.

Attached: Virginity rocks.jpg (403x360, 20K)

fpbp

>Buddhism is dying in Europe.
>growth in Christianity is still net positive

GOOD!

Attached: jacob_wrestling_the_angel.jpg (2400x1562, 2.96M)

Christianity growth is all Latinos.

Soon in your local cinema:
>The fall of European Empire
>The Dark Modern Ages
>The Rereneissance

America is not forgiven

Well George, why are there much more Christians converting to atheism that vice versa?

White roasties refusing to have kids
, Muslim men keeping their women on a leash. Also, whites have similar birth rates to Buddhists, the only Christians who are multiplying fast are Pentecostal and Catholic African niggers, SEA and spics. Civilised protestant Christianity will be an extreme minority in the future

Indonesia and Africa are growing fast. Those muslims are usually a lot more passive and contained than middle east ones.

Lol. No, Latin countries are slowing down, it's the African Christ niggers from Nigeria, Congo, Kenya, and Ghana who are multiplying

probably social marxism, anti-christianity and nihilism. however atheists have the lowest birthrates of them all. i'm an atheist but i understand that's my duty to have at least 3 children and even more would be even better. maybe 6

fpbp

Lol. Wahhabi preachers are everywhere in Africa and Indonesia. Also, the mist problematic Muslim nations, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, and north Africa gave pretty high birth rates. Nothing good will come from this.

I've never understood this. How do they manage to know a person's religious beliefs before they are even born? What guarantee is there that a child born in Christian/Muslim/[insert religion here] household will maintain that belief throughout his life and not become an atheist?

Honestly I think it's good

the answer is very simple. it's illegal not to be a muslim in muslim majority countries

It's mind-boggling how people (other than people in underdeveloped countries) can still be religious, it's so retarded, World would be so much better without all this shit.

Attached: 3245654345675435677544542453.jpg (423x450, 24K)

I was thinking Cameroon, but most of those other countries have 100 more problems. But Indonesia doesn't seem to do anything but annoy and jail people there. Population rates are normalizing and islamic scholars are freaking out about atheists and conversions. Africa is the only real worry due to population and turmoil.

Islam is the religion designed best for mass propagation. You convert by saying one sentence aloud. They also tend to have a ton of kids and indoctrinating children is super easy. Also look at how non muslims are treated in muslim majority countries and how they propagate will be quite clear.

you dumb niggers stopped crusading thats why

Are you Marxist?

Most scientists believe in a God so being religious isn't anything bad. Plus, if life is so fucking random and shit, why would you blame people for finding hope in the divine? It's pretty natural.

Also, religion is one of the best ways to spread values, like the importance of having children. Given the birthrate of atheists I wouldn't expect them to survive much longer.

Explaining morality to idiots is hard. They need to fear some all-seeing father, like children.

Attached: eatmyrainbow.png (900x900, 1.15M)

Too stupid to understand science? Bash religion, and act like a faggot who pretends to know fuck all about science.

Are you Retarded?

You said "Marxism, anti-Christianity and nihilism"
Which one are you?

dumb people are easy to fear and make obidient

He's talking about the pro-islamic atheist this ones different

I was writing a whole paragraph, but halfway trough i realized arguing about it in here doesnt really matter.

I guess you are right about people finding comfort/hope in religion.
It just tilts me that they are more skeptical about science and proven facts than made up stories about magical gods.

Low birthrate is a problem in atheist communities, yes.
But high birthrate is also a problem because of "religious values" indians especially, they need to understand that its not okay to have 10 children, abortions are OK and so on

>act like a faggot who pretends to know fuck all about science.
Not pretending to know a lot, and calling me a faggot doesn't really help to prove your argument.

People in Europe are trying to save themselves from Refugees by converting.

>all those car accidents

They probably are projecting people to lose their religion, it's just islam is rarely a choice, hence why it is expected to perform the best

Based leaf

You know shits fucked when leaf is actually saying something right

Let me tell you a secret.
At its core science is a belief.

The mighty power of Allah, dude

They have statistics on retention rate compared to parents religion. Probably a fair zeroth order guess.

Bait or time traveler from 2000?