Hey. I appeal to the far-right activists from Britain, Belgium and other countries where there is a monarchy...

Hey. I appeal to the far-right activists from Britain, Belgium and other countries where there is a monarchy. How do you feel about the institution of the monarchy? What do you think of the ruling Royal family? What is the opinion of the English alt-right about the Queen? Especially I will be glad to hear, activists The English Defence League (EDL) and the BNF. I'm a politically neutral guy from Russia, but I'm curious. Russian right dream of the revival of the monarchy. But in Britain and Belgium there is a problem of migrants and strong positions of the left forces. How does the monarchy permit that? Is the monarchy a stronghold of conservatism? Please don't ignore me.

Attached: 5662372170_af0b6c11a9_b.jpg (728x1000, 339K)

Attached: 858x540.jpg (858x540, 61K)

Attached: 2.jpg (752x940, 175K)

These are very powerful and severe people. They rule not only Britain, but also the giant Commonwealth. They do not need to turn to dust the money of Putin's friends in London or become everyone's favorite.

Attached: 6.jpg (1000x501, 93K)

I remember my childhood in the ' 90s. Beautiful glossy magazines with this woman. She was very kind and sweet. Are the conspiracy theorists right? Did the Royal family kill her?

Attached: 46516_09331413_orig.jpg (928x1100, 622K)

BUMP

I would be more inclined to have a monarchy if the monarch was /ourguy/

>I would be more inclined to have a monarchy if the monarch was /ourguy/
There are no monarchs in America. American Indians have leaders, but they have no power. Also you have a dynasty of wealthy families such as the Kennedys, the Rockefellers or the bushes. They are called"uncrowned kings". But they are only elites, but not monarchs.

Mexicans were monarchies. I think now they would be approached by a handsome Emperor

> How do you feel about the institution of the monarchy?
It should be preserved

>What do you think of the ruling Royal family?
Most are useless drain on the state. The queen is good though

>What is the opinion of the English alt-right about the Queen?
No idea

>How does the monarchy permit that?
She has no actual power

>Is the monarchy a stronghold of conservatism?
No

Attached: queen.jpg (396x434, 24K)

They're controlled by Rothschilds. The last real monarchs in britain were the stuarts.

I thank you for your answers

That's the entire problem of a monarchy. Ultimate power that shifts it's agenda on a whim....

Jow Forums really IS a low IQ board.

>stuarts

Attached: kinopoisk.ru-The-Lord-of-the-Rings_3A-The-Return-of-the-King-2178--w--1024.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

Royal families were good back when they were welded to the concept of the nation, now that they’ve lost their central place in the citizen’s minds they’re vestigial puppets

Historically this would have been the case. Monarchs loved their countries and people. Never in history has a monarch allowed their country to be swarmed by hostile invaders like today.

(I'm obviously talking about absolute monarchs with real power, not constitutional "monarchs")

They have had no power for hundreds of years. This isn't Russia where the Czar's word was law until the revolution. The Queen is more constrained in certain areas because she must not make the uk look bad or do something to upset politics where an absolute monarch does as he would wish. Now their goal is to provide some supranational uniting force, but if provided with power again and with religion revitalized they can do great things for their state.

You're welcome

Attached: 1504705010919.jpg (402x402, 105K)

Our President is accused of murder in Your Kingdom. Vlad is not a good guy, but I doubt he would do that. In the end, the KGB didn't kill the traitors.

>They have had no power for hundreds of years. This isn't Russia where the Czar's word was law until the revolution. The Queen is more constrained in certain areas because she must not make the uk look bad or do something to upset politics where an absolute monarch does as he would wish. Now their goal is to provide some supranational uniting force, but if provided with power again and with religion revitalized they can do great things for their state.
But why is the British government collecting millions of taxes on the Royal family?

You mean the money given to them? They get a sovereign grant which is 15% of the profits generated by the Crown Estate (which includes things like Buckingham Palace). They get this as maintenance money in exchange for surrendering control of the Crown Estate (and the profits) to the government. So if the institution was not generating a profit, they would not get the grant. The rest of their wealth comes from their private property and investments.

>You mean the money given to them? They get a sovereign grant which is 15% of the profits generated by the Crown Estate (which includes things like Buckingham Palace). They get this as maintenance money in exchange for surrendering control of the Crown Estate (and the profits) to the government. So if the institution was not generating a profit, they would not get the grant. The rest of their wealth comes from their private property and investments.
But their private property and investments are very impressive. Plus their influence in society. They are the real elite.

>house of Wessex

Attached: images (2).jpg (213x237, 5K)

Not particularly. The Queen often fails to make the UK rich lists. For example the Queen has an estimated personal fortune of £340m, while Harry Potter author J.K Rowling is worth £464m - both of whom pale in comparison to billionaires.