HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Attached: 0CTDXJD.jpg (1421x1743, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
youtube.com/watch?v=8vZx7yF_a7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rd?

Sara is a good girl.

NO WONDER JEWS ARE TRYING TO DEMONIZE Jow Forums. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY PLACE YOULL BE ALLOWED TO POST THEM.

I have no faith in dept of Justice anymore. Who is running it now?

Attached: image.jpg (333x500, 75K)

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1514263914586.jpg (1200x900, 112K)

more political theater. can they just do something of give up already? iran tested a missile allegedly and the american press went silent but it was in international news

the iran deal didnt have anything in it about missile just dont make nukes or overly enriched uranium

also israels role in syria seems to be questioned by international sources. whats up with that? americas news outlets just not talking about it

Its never enough to put them in jail. Never. Just another carrot to chase.

hmmmmm

Attached: 1499551597057.png (332x440, 166K)

Attached: 1508796438589.gif (655x444, 795K)

Private texts between 2 anti trump fbi workers. I wonder how many times Hitler comparisons are made. Probably not much else to be giddy over.

Have original?

even when things get released "in full" or "unredacted" you can be sure they're still redacted

>who is running the DOJ?
Jeff Sessions (Republican deepstate)
Rod Rosenstein (Republican deepstate)

Don't worry folks, it's totally a coincidence that the Deepstate-run DOJ isn't arresting any of the criminals.

I'm sure Jeff "Biden can't touch my granddaughter cuz she's mine" Sessions is working behind the scenes to take down the deepstate...

Attached: IMG_20180417_184745.jpg (661x657, 66K)

who is this

some sandnigger

>ywn slide your finger down the crack of her ass forcing her to make this expression on live tv

Attached: 89A61A92D2F047FFB57DC442DD300EA5.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Question as a French guy. Jeff Sessions is the kind of Trump Justice Minister. So why don't Trump directly talk to Sessions and ask him to start prosecuting Hillary? If he doesn't want, why does Trump sent the kind of tweets in pic related instead of directly replacing him?

Also, why did Trump took Sessions instead of guys like Gowdy who seemed to want to jail Hillary Clinton during his congress hearings?

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_3938.png (750x1334, 231K)

>being this new
chekt and kekt

Attached: 1514767553313.jpg (241x255, 10K)

YOU ARE RIGHT

bump

shes not in the british government, and her name is not trump. putin, assad, or merkel. so shes petty much out of my field of vision/caring. il guess shes some slut in politics, who fucked her way into it

Bump. What's in the box?

Trump really has to do a better job of getting his people in place. This is fucking pathetic. Obama holdovers are still dragging their feet on producing evidence on Obamagate almost two years later.

The DOJ claimed that OOPS! They lost all the texts from the time that Trump won the election and Strzok/Page decided to form a "secret society" within the DOJ to #resist, to the time that their texts were subpoenaed by Congress.
Funny how that happens.
Except... wait a second. The IG requested these same texts, and he stated he had gotten *all* of them!
Why is it that when the IG quietly asks for the texts, he gets them, but when Congress (in full view of the media cameras) asks for the texts, the DOJ just can't seem to find them?

People bash Gowdy for being all bark and no bite, and he does seem inconsistent - he supports the Mueller investigation but also knows that is based on no intel. However, he has no judicial authority. There's really nothing he can/could do to Clinton other than make suggestions the DOJ. However, he would probably be a lot better than Sessions.

Yep. They're fucking pathetic. (((They))) can't hide the truth forever

Its fake

She's so hawt.

If by DOJ you meant the FBI themselves, it's because they actually thought people were stupid enough to buy that bullshit, but people have had smartphones long enough and have dealt with bullshit from carriers long enough, also know that texts are admissable in court and the police use them constantly in criminal cases even when they've been deleted from phones

It's an excellent question. The answer is that if Trump knew Sessions was going to recuse himself from the Russian probe the very first few days he was in office, he never would have appointed him in the first place.

Q wants us to trust Sessions.

Trust is earned.

Bump

Huma Abedin, wife of Anthony Weiner and closest confidante to Hillary Clinton.

May or may not be on video with Hillary raping, killing, defacing, and eating a young girl.

Test/bump

Attached: Mueller-time-08.png (1080x1788, 1.49M)

>Why is it that when the IG quietly asks for the texts, he gets them, but when Congress (in full view of the media cameras) asks for the texts, the DOJ just can't seem to find them?
congress is theater.
they can't deny the IG.

Don't break my heart.

the DOJ/FBI has been slow walking the evidence for years.

They have 1,200,000 responsive subpoenaed documents.

They have released fewer than 1% of them so far.

Why can't the left meme?

Shut up idiot

Attached: IMG_20170802_035607.jpg (935x1400, 277K)

this is as bad as the qanon crap. Shadowy shit we can't all share and see if gay. If it's not out in the open it's not real. Enough of this 'we know but can't show you crap'

It's theater my very good French friend.

>Sara A. Carter
Literally who? Any random dumb bitch on twitter can tweet fake news and you faggots take the bait every time.

Sessions fucked over Trump big time.
Sessions recuses, Rosenstein takes over, Rosenstein recommends firing Comey and then hires Mueller to investigate Trump for firing Comey.

If Trump fires Rosenstein (((they))) move to impeach. If Trump fires Mueller (((they))) impeach. If Trump fires Sessions then Rosenstein officially becomes the #1 and the Senate would refuse to confirm a new AG so Rosenstein would remain as #1 at DOJ.

Trump has to do 1 of the following:
A) find a way to get Rosenstein to quit
B) find a way to get Mueller to end witch hunt so Trump can fire Sessions and Rosenstein
C) Get a qualified lawyer into his cabinet that could become a legitimate AG who wouldn't need re-confirmation so he can fire Sessions

If Mike Pompeo becomes Secretary of State it means he could replace Sessions as AG down the road.

She’s the main source for ALL this stuff
100% reliable & should win a Pulitzer

Jow Forums has this habit of getting excited about things that haven't been confirmed yet - I believe this is mostly because they want to be "ahead of the curve" compared to MSM or normies. This of course means when they're right, they can brag that they knew it first, but on the other hand, it means they're wrong 99% of the time.

She's on fox news a lot

Just awful.

NY detective said it was the worst thing he's ever seen.

Lurk more, faggot. You can never lurk enough.

Sessions is Rosenstein's boss, and Sessions can fire him at any time.

Assuming, of course, that someone wakes him up and loans him some balls.

did he provide the sauce? Can I read it>?

She's a legitimate reporter who specifically covers congress.

Session said he would resign if Rosenstein gets fired.

I think the obama cultists like James clapper and James Comey were more deep state pulley-Strings than anything Rod has shown. Trumps mouth is what set off the mueller investigation, not rosenste....oooh wait. Because (((his))) last name we should ignore the actual facts of the case. Never mind. It’s not stupid to be stupid. You guys know what’s really going on despite literally only reading user posts.

Pretty weak use of >being this new meme broha

I hope Chester the Cheetah rapes them both to death.

Attached: 15654648.png (676x424, 414K)

>"Fuck You" sign by Cheeto & Voldemort

Its basically the two people discussing the true power in this world
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Attached: QR.png (497x317, 111K)

They’re playing the media for fools. Trump bashes Sessions, and Sessions will suddenly gain sympathy in the lame stream media. They have a plan to let Mueller investigate, and find nothing. When IG releases full report, Sessions will pounce.

Trump set off the investigation and forced rosenstein to recuse himself when he mouthed off and told everyone he fired comey because of the initial investigation and rosenstein had written a letter recommending the firing.
Do you even remember that? Literally there was no mueller investigation until trump opened his mouth and forced rosenstein to recuse himself.

What a cuck faggot.

>So why don't Trump directly talk to Sessions and ask him to start prosecuting Hillary?

Truth be told, prosecuting Hillary would be a train wreck politically.

There are much better things Trump can do with his time, and he's doing them (making trade deals, for instance).

As for the Trump tweet you posted, it's pretty clear that Trump is angry at Sessions, and rightly so. Sessions either shouldn't have taken the job, knowing he'd have to to recuse himself from very important matters, or resigned once he concluded that he was duty-bound to recuse himself (which is not at all clear, btw -- I think Rosenstein (having signed off on one of the FISA warrants) is *far* more conflicted with respect to managing Mueller than Sessions is).

But Trump is in a bind. He theoretically could fire Sessions - he has the power to do that - but it's basically politically impossible for him to fire Sessions right now. Which is why he expresses such overt hostility and anger towards Sessions, imo.

That said, given his history in the Senate and his home state, it looked like Sessions would be a very solid pick as Attorney General. It's hard to be sure exactly what went wrong. Is Sessions simply weak, or is he compromised? A third possibility is that Sessions is doing a good job, but very quietly, behind the scenes. But it's hard to believe that theory given Trump's repeated, harsh remarks about Sessions. (Trump praises his friends, he doesn't slam them, even when he's playing "4D chess".)

As for Gowdy, who knows. I don't really trust the guy, although he talks a *great* game. I especially don't trust him to go after his old pals in the FBI. Gowdy has too much pious reverence towards the institution to do what needs to be done on that front.

Good post.

>sessions is Rosenstein's boss
No shit
>and can fire him at any time
But won't, because Sessions and Rosenstein are both deepstate.

Jeff Sessions "supported" Trump during the election for the SOLE PURPOSE of protecting Hillary if Trump won.

The ONLY cabinet position that would make sense to a senator like Sessions is the Attorney General position, seeing as how he originally parlayed his DOJ experience into a political career.

Sessions was brought on to protect Hillary, which he has been doing from day 1. He isn't going to fire Rosenstein because they are on the same team trying to fuck over Trump

Nice digerati there. I had triple-8s in another thread a couple of days ago and got no love, but no worries. I'm a giver, not a taker. lol

Attached: 1524031062765.png (420x500, 370K)

To be honest, I would fuck Huma. And Susan Rice. Hate them and their politics but they may enjoy my hate fucking them.

Attached: susan-rice-1.jpg (300x400, 33K)

and theyve only been tampered with twice! what a great deal and good happening for us, surely the congress will uphold the law now that they are given doctored evidence

Realistically the average person cares much more about drug dealing rapist illegals being suppressed than they do about skullduggery in the upper echelons of power being punished. It could easily be that trump requested him to focus on on-the-ground law and order to get his popularity up and then bitched on twitter so that the hardline crowd don't blame him for leaving hillary alone.

I made this just for you Share Blue. Tell that lisping fag David Willith I said, "thoodles".

Attached: it_was_her_turn.jpg (1148x1760, 381K)

Nothing will happen.

>stupid stupid stupid
While Trump needs to be careful what he says, your (and Rod's) bullshit excuse doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

"Firing Comey over Russia" could = Comey's refusal to honestly brief the president, intentionally hiding that he knew Hillary paid for the dossier, while using his position as Director to advance the theories and investigation into "russia" which Comey knew was made up.

Are you actually arguing that it's NOT a legitimate reason to fire a dishonest director who used his power to advance a story he knew was BS with the intention of providing cover for a criminal enterprise while harming the president?

Trump should keep his mouth shut, but the facts surrounding the situation clearly favor Trump's firing of Comey

See

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

Stay on task the deepstate is crumbling

Morgan Freeman was a pedophile too ?

>sessions will pounce with the OIG report!
You are going to be sorely disappointed in Sessions, which you already should be.

Deepstate traitor hasn't done anything but hurt Trump in almost 1.5 years, but he has so much support because (((Q))) says to trust sessions...

Eventually people will realize sessions was a traitor all along, but I'm sad at how few people have pieced it together

So it'll be more FBI texting each other and talking like 12 year old girls?

Attached: 2a49d2b1892cd7d783b7e6b4ce3fe14f.jpg (400x598, 29K)

I dunno. Trump gives every indication of being legitimately pissed off at Sessions. I don't think he's playing, or working a strategy. I think he's annoyed, and I don't blame him. Sessions recusal is a debacle, that has led to going on two years of the Mueller nonsense -- Mueller going after Trump's family, and raiding Trump's personal attorney. Police-state tactics. All of this could have been avoided if Sessions had not recused. And it *should* have been avoided because the whole prosecution is a farce.

haha yeah they were just located haha totally not deliberately deleted and hidden haha they just turned up under a pillow those texts did I swear haha

Literal insanity. Sessions gave Trump his support before the DNC decided to prop Trump us thinking he was an easy win. Why would you hedge an operative in a campaign you are certain will fail?

Sessions Trump fued is theater. Sessions recusing himself was the start of the dems blatant campaign of impeachment running roughshod over the justice system. Look how it all turned out. Comey implicated himself, several seditious traitors have been revealed, and the American people got to watch the levels the Dems will stoop too to overthrow a democratically elected president.

So now Flynn is not guilty, and Muellers investigation had no grounds to be enacted as revealed in the Comey emails.

We say it a lot here, but Trump and Sessions quite literally gave the Dems enough rope to hang themselves.

pay Close attention

youtube.com/watch?v=8vZx7yF_a7M

Trump's frustration is real. Trump knows he fell into a trap when he made Sessions the AG and made Rosenstein the #2. Supposedly (((GOP))) senators told Trump that Rosenstein would be an easy confirmation....

So Trump only realized he fell for the trap after it was too late. Trump can't take official action for reasons I stated in previous posts, but he can criticize Sessions and basically shit on him.

This is going to look real mature by the end of the year.

My problem with gowdy, he is all talk!

Big talker, i have never seen him Do Anything!!! Same with Sessions except opposite, Sessions doesnt talk or do Anything!!!

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 116K)

Attached: speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick.jpg (850x400, 43K)

Q predicted this

Attached: Checked22.png (500x500, 163K)

>stuff that isn't real
Why would the deepstate put one of their agents on Trump's campaign? Because he was more popular than expected IMMEDIATELY and he always had a chance of winning.

>be deepstate
>commit horrible crimes against country that you want to remain hidden
>put deepstate operatives in every campaign EXCEPT the guy who isn't already a corrupt politician
Do you understand how stupid your assertion is that they wouldn't put someone in Trump's campaign?

Considering that ALL the "legitimate" GOP candidates were already deepstate (Jeb pisses deepstate and cums corruption) literally the ONLY campaign that they NEEDED to put one of their guys in is Trump's.

And like I said, what better cabinet position to protect obama/hillary/deepstate than ATTORNEY GENERAL.

The deepstate CANNOT be prosecuted as long as they control the DOJ. How fucking stupid are you???

Even if Trump had 100 clones of himself to put in government positions, all it takes is ONE Jeff sessions as AG and everyone is protected from prosecution.

The AG has ABSOLUTE DICTATOR POWER over prosecutions.

Hillary could murder a family on TV and confess to all her crimes and the AG can still LEGALLY decide not to file charges.

The AG is an actual dictator in terms of power over the department, in this case the legal department.

Corrupt AG = justice is impossible

Let me ask you this. Lets say Sessions had outright started targeting the DNC. How far would he have gotten with them before it looks to the American people like a dictator taking down his political opposition? The optics of Muellars failing investigation is way more beneficial.

Meanwhile, Sessions has been hitting immigration, drugs, and human trafficking on a much more quiet level.

The only reason half the men watch Fox. For the Hot Chicks. I would say 85% accurate based on my retired in shape based friend that I am his informant on the deep end! He is nam vet and reads great based books 24/7 and knows political and war history which is one in the same.

>Trump and sessions gave them enough rope to hang themselves
That bullshit was cute 12 months ago, faggot

12 months from now when Sessions still hasn't arrested them, will you still be jerking off to Jeff Sessions and telling us to trust him?

Q is real everybody! Amirite?

And yet Trump still stands as president.
If Sessions was there to stop Trump, why recuse himself anyways? Why not just openly investigate Trump. You get the same benefits of termination immunity, and it makes Trump look even worse while keeping the dems noses out of the fire.

If Sessions was there to protect the deepstate, why is Trump still in power dismantling the entire foundation of said deepstate?

You are just coming to the quickest solution you can see because you are frustrated. No different than the people who raise hell when he blows up an empty airfield.

So long as Sessions is hitting immigration, pharma, and pedos, he is leagues better than any other AG we have had in decades.

>how would it look to the American people?
As stupid as Americans are, if you give them the evidence they can usually understand what happened.

How would it look? If you explained to the American people what happened and presented evidence to the public they would mostly come to the conclusion that criminals are being arrested for their crimes.

The Republican side needs to be arrested as well, so that should help with the democrats feefees.

Letting all the criminals go free is much worse for our country than forcing some people to accept that politicians are actually HEINOUS criminals.

Right now both sides know our government is criminal corrupt, but neither side is getting justice.

Once the republicans realize that Sessions is covering for Obama/Hillary we will basically have 100% of voters upset at out government.

No one has ever come up with a good rationale for not arresting criminals. If the worst criminals in the world can't be arrested, then how can you justify arresting ANYONE?

Justice for all, or justice for none

>as long as sessions allows some of the worst criminals in human history to escape justice and he keeps assisting in the coup against Trump he's way better than any AG recently
Wew.

The president is part of the executive branch. Sessions is part of the judicial branch. Trump can ask him all he wants but sessions doesn't have to comply.
Separation of powers.

whos gonna get ass raped in the end from this, is trump finally going to get 1 scooped or is he fine.

If you arrested every criminal politician tommorow, you wouldnt have a functioning govt. Cleaning house is important, but fixing the failing nation comes first. You dont take down a big name by going after him directly, instead you cut off his power structure. You have to uproot the foundation, otherwise a new head will sprout. The Hollywood sex cult situation is a good example of the pieces that can start the chain reaction.

Government shutdowns are nothing new to us

I don't think you understand the difference between a "government shutdown" and "no government".