Paki here (I know, I know). Is there actually ever gonna be a race war in Europe...

Paki here (I know, I know). Is there actually ever gonna be a race war in Europe? Is it weird that I kind of want it to happen? Even though I'll no doubt be slaughtered, it's actually kind of depressing to witness the state of white Western Europeans? I generally feel bad for your situation. The Jews cucked you so hard, that not only are you on the brink of extinction in your own ethnic homelands, but you have to accept it with a smile on your face. Can you people at least die fighting? This is truly depressing to witness, and I'm not even a member of your race.

Attached: 220px-U.S._Marines_in_Operation_Allen_Brook_(Vietnam_War)_001.jpg (219x169, 16K)

become a crusaders, conquer israel for us and everting below the Bosporus is urs.

Do your own dirty work, Maarten. I'm too busy playing vidya.

well it's your bloodline.. Amazing thing about the UK and West eu. water is always near. no need to gas when u can drown, train loads full.....

For your sake, I hope it happens soon. This shit is actually sad to me. Whites cucked every race on the planet (including mine) just a few centuries ago and then you just gave it all away for some reason.

The West has survived collapses before and white people have endured. The Iberian Peninsula was reconquered, Northern Italy endured the collapse of Rome, ect. I just hope that whatever future society there is learns from the mistakes of our politicians not representing the interests of the people.

You can help them out, maybe in a Foreign Legion kind of way? Im not white either and I agree, it is depressing

>Paki basedboy
Dont worry buddy. You were invited for a good reason. The jews will eliminate shitholes after importing all the smart shitholers. Screen cap this

Sadly as long as they have you to agree on to bomb it will never happen. There are other reasons as well. Burn your poppy fields if you really want to be left alone

first the jews tho...

it's coming

Attached: 1495052487854.jpg (3072x2048, 980K)

>importing all the smart shitholers
Top jej. Most of the Muslims in Europe are pure scum. You whites literally went out of your way to import the absolute worst that the Muslim world has to offer. Whether it be my fellow rapey Pakis here in England, Somalis and Afghans in Sweden, Turks in Germany, Algerians in France, or Moroccans in Holland/Belgium. More Muslims in Europe is also bad news for kikes, so I'm not quite seeing this whole master plan working out in the long-term.

Nope. Some shits managed to slip trough. They are still more usefull than the utter garbage back home

You being litterate and bilingual is proof of this.
You are the top 10% of your race lmao

You have to understand what is going on. Whites have had about 2 to 3 generations of Fat and Happy living starting with the Baby Boom Generation (those born from 1946 to 1964.) The Boomers are in power today and have been raised on White Self Hatred and quasi worship of anyone who is not white.

Easy money, easy food, cheap labor from new immigrants both legal and illegal, etc. The west is full of soft, feminized men and steeped in self hatred.

The new non white immigrants are ultra macho and desperate so they will have no trouble destroying white society once their numbers get high enough. Once they are 40% or more of the population I expect them to steam roll the soft, self hating whites.

Whites are also getting older and don't want to work manual labor jobs. This means the Fat and Happy set of society lusts after their pet cause of Mass Non White Immigration. They get to have cheap laborers and destroy white communities in one blow. How can a rich White Self Hater resist that temptation. He doesn't have to give up his own privilege and gets to sew the seeds of destruction for future white generations. Any serious Militant Pro Whites are going to have to exterminate the Rich White Self Haters first, before they do anything else. Do you know of a church in your town that organizes non white immigration into your community? If you do know of it, go there with a machine gun, kill their clergy and anyone else you think is in on the Mass Non White Immigration scheme.

Too harsh, you say? Glow in the dark, you say? Ha, ha! Enjoy your slavery you pitiful cuckold. Give me a white community or give me death.

Don’t worry you’ll do fine

Probably not
Sleep tight Muhammad youre about to inherit the earth

kikeland needed moar guards for its oil drug human bodyparts transport. They already knew in 1960 that war was coming, thus they schemed all u lot coming here. So kikes would leave eu and in the end all whites will kill u causing a war between whites and muzzies in the middle east .again we kill u all and the kikes lauch while they have greater israel.

But wypipo are the only ones capable of building and maintaining countries worth living in. Why would I want to inherit a retarded nigger planet full of low-IQ savages?

What is your ethnicity? Pakistani Baluchistanis and Pashtuns and Punjabis are actually aryan

Punjabi

Then you are aryan of Punjabi ethnicity. A lot of people don’t realize that aryans are more than Europeans. Syrian alawites and Assyrians in Iraq, as well as Persians and afghans (Pashtuns) are members of the aryan race. The bad thing though is that they are mostly brainwashed by a recessive religion that is Islam and create a division with the European branch of aryans. If they would drop that religious fanaticism I wouldn’t mind having a diverse aryan community in my country

Why don't you police your community of all the grooming gangs?

Because I like in the south. Most of the grooming happens in small post-industrial towns in Northern England (mainly Yorkshire and Lancashire) and it's commited mainly by inbred Mirpuri subhumans who we don't like to associate with. It's actually pretty embarrassing for us, tbqhwy.

A lot of my mates are pakis so I don’t really want a race war to happen

Why don’t the pakis and the police just do a better job?

Whites did all that on Jewish money. Without that the spicks would of been more dominant

Woke

post a picture of your hand veins I wanna see how white you are

This is what happens when you don’t finish what you start, i.e. the Crusades. After Louie the 9th, the guy after him(Henry I think) cucked out and paid the fucking Ottomans instead of finishing it and wiping the goddamn Muslims out. That’s how you have to control them, is to keep them under your boot. They are barbaric animals who follow a completely backwards religion unfit for modern society. Them and the Jews need to be completely annihilated and wiped off the face of this earth

Attached: BEB18D7C-F844-4298-B180-E1FCF8A82FDA.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Happy, bhenchod?

Attached: IMG_20180425_002629017.jpg (3120x4160, 3.23M)

I see, thanks gandu

maderchod fak u

Chup kar, BHEEEENCHOOOOOOD.

Can't tell if LARP.....

Why would I be LARPing? Am I wrong? Take a look at the world we live in. With the exception of a few Slavic shitholes, countries built by white people are the cleanest, safest and most prosperous. Don't confuse living in the real world with self-hatred.

>(((Some reason)))

Just remember Poohammed, when they're done with us, what they do to you will make current events look like a pleasant Sunday at the Fair.

Were talking bold faced genocide. Probably by chemical or genetic means you lot have zero means of fighting against. You'll just be Culled like animals.

Then the really bad shit will start. Slaves. Forever. And anything goes. Rape, murder, sacrifice, torture for pleasure. Castration. The skies the limit when they consider you to be beasts of burden with divine licence to go hog wild on you.

If anything you should be helping the whites. But no. You're being a typical nigger and sitting on your ass. Subsisting on gibsmedats and riding the gravy train all the way to the derailment.

The only solace we whites have is that we will be dead and gone. You and yours will be suffering in untold ways for millennia. A living hell. Forever.

Attached: cIGqoov_d.jpg (640x640, 81K)

jesus fucking christ that’s awful

Jesus Christ what a monkey hand. That you are even breathing on my ancestal homeland is a great shame.

Buckle up Poohinder, it's coming at you too.

Attached: 1524337039775.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

we’re under >90iq anyway doesnt matter

Okay you're genuinely scaring me now. But how is this my fault? It was your ancestors who decided to fight on the side of International Jewry against brother Adolf (PBUH). Mine would've allied with him in a heartbeat.

Rude. People often say I have very nice hands.

I don't agree with calling organisms that inbred people anymore.

I prefer dysgenic homonculi.

You're inconsequential. A human bioweapon aimed at Europe. You'll just be cleaned up no matter who wins.

You're likely to be genocided by either side in the long run. But with whites you at least have a chance of begging mercy on the grounds of empathy.

However bear in mind odds of success there go down with every day, every rape, every terrorist bombing, etc.

As I said. Either be proactive and help or just await the Broom, cockroach.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

Id love to join the fight for my heritage, culture and race . there are to few of us that would actually fight most whites are self hating and want to lay down and hold open the door in hopes you would like them , at least in America this is how it is , any one out there love their race and nation?

Attached: 1523762142543.jpg (500x300, 30K)

You're still vastly overpopulated. They'll probably cull like 90% of your populace.

Good luck with those odds.

Most likely not but I sure as fuck wish it would

Attached: 1517006282394.jpg (736x1124, 134K)

>As I said. Either be proactive and help or just await the Broom, cockroach.
Can you be specific? If you whites are powerless to stop your OWN ethnic genocide, what chance does someone with no skin in the game like me have? If I'm merely a Jewish weapon, as you put it, fundamentally designed to destroy whites, how exactly do you expect me to help you? And why is it even in my interest to help you? I'm not planning on ever having kids, so I get to enjoy the fruits of white civilisation and die alongside you, just before the kikes take full control if the West. No Jewish slavery for me, thank you very much.

thanks for the good luck