Have we gone too far?

Apparently normies want to purge us now...

Attached: 1524600200242.png (750x1334, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-facebook-post-connected-to-suspect-in-van-rampage-cites-incel/
yelp.com/biz/laughs-comedy-club-seattle-seattle-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have we started the fire?

Attached: 1524559696863.png (717x640, 140K)

Lmao look at that basedboys beard

That's clearly a white nigger.

Tihihi
Bring it on

Attached: 001488.png (1433x945, 885K)

The only thing that faggot hipster can beat is his boyfriends dick. Why would you even make threats if you're a pussy little liberal bitch.

Everyone is missing the fact that he did this on the anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. That probably has more to do with it than inceldom

Isn't that facebook post fake? Looked like a facebook someone threw up recently.

>us
>we
Fuck off, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

>us
Speak for yourself fatty

Thats literally hate speech

Sage. No anins went to far. An edgy retard ran some people over and the retard media blames some useful boogeyman. Pol is not one person

>some "literally who" kike on twitter
>2 likes
this is you, isn't is OP?

it only works one way user.

>gets murdered in self defense

Oh no some s o y boy is gonna get himself killed

If you overhear anyone talking about Chad and Stacy not existing, beat them to death and post it here so I can possibly ignore it

>...if you overhear...
>...beat them to death...
well that's damned near a threat of imminent violence isn't it now Jimmy? Also
> A person commits the crime of menacing if by word or conduct the person intentionally attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury
I'd sure be scared of what i said around that guy! Boy it'd sure be a shame if somebody reported him to local authorities so they could determine the veracity of his claims, violating somebody's civil rights with threats of imminent violence is a federal offense! Theoretically anyway

Of course they want rid of Jow Forums. Jow Forums is the one thing the jews can't seem to fucking destroy...

Attached: 4changestalt.jpg (480x480, 63K)

>Apparently normies want to purge us now...
So if we kill this motherfucker, can we claim self defense? This tool does realize he's calling for murder on a public platform right

>faggot s o y boy neckbeard
>2 likes
sage

both kikes btw

So some rostie used him for $$$ and he lost his shit and ran down a bunch of Asians...
>Makes perfect sense
/sarcasm
Something doesn't add up.
I have friends in jail and I will have them ask him if he's not in the hole. Problem is the tri ad put a hit on him.So he is most likely in PC and the hole meaning no one but guards can get near him. I do know guards as well though too.
Lets find out the truth.
Anyone have evidence that he came here?

Attached: 1524508502481.png (502x436, 370K)

>threatening death over something as simple as that
Going to tip the FBI on this guy.

someone found some photos of him

Attached: derek sheen.jpg (960x664, 105K)

How many fights has Derek been in? Sounds like a badass.

>implying this is us
Shill

Report that tweet for encouraging violence. he seems to be an indie music guy so losing his twitter is gonna fuck him.

Atleast 12 mate you better back off

Zero. You answered my question. Another person trying to get other people to do his bidding. The pathetic state of the safe space movement

>Estrogents who center their identities on being meek and nonthreatening
>advocating for physical violence

Attached: 1488421565843.jpg (274x237, 26K)

they think they can act like badasses because they have the infostate behind them

they are essentially pic related

Attached: iu[2].jpg (533x500, 191K)

BRING IT ON KEKS
WITENESS ME

that would be hilarious desu

Intimidated by hipster faggots are we?

u r racist

i win

God bless self defense laws. Just remember, "reasonable response." Can't go too ham if one of these basedlings attempts to dispense social justice.

He does not in anyway look like a normie. He looks like a edgy kid that got bullied in school and chose the left-wing cuck path where he overcompensates by agreeing with society, just in an extreme way.

The normie is probably sending prayers on facebook or something.

*Breathes In* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /po/ will go down those racist paper folders are FUCKED
THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>inb4 autistic with no sense of sarcasm

Attached: 1500148415725.jpg (604x450, 38K)

>Jow Forums: women are objects that follow your lead as a man, they dont think and have no will of their own

>media: Jow Forums just said women actually do have have a choice, and thats why this retard killed people.

Why do they make shit up?

>normies want to purge us now
Balance has been restored.

Attached: 1513387791701.jpg (592x887, 110K)

You actually really should and not just jokingly suggest it

>memeing punishable by death

Checks out.

But there’s are hundreds of IG pages that use chad and brad terminology. This is good because this means some blacks will beat up some nonchanners and post the videos directly to us!

>Jow Forums hates women
how can that be true when all i want is a gf

Attached: 1505708796595.jpg (215x250, 10K)

No, but it could be considered a credible threat. Especially to Jewish youth who want to live a righteous life as God intended.

Has anybody reported this call to murder to the FBI?

Literally like every man that thinks about getting pussy.

should an unstable violent person like that be punished for promoting hate speech?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1512x761, 208K)

I know the OP. He's a mentally deranged five foot nothing stack of shit alcoholic wannabe comedian in his 50s. Obviously his career of ripping off Patton Oswalt didn't work so now he's down to this. Please forgive him for being this big of a faggot. He's desperate since his dad abused him, he's talentless and his life is misery as a cocksucking loser in Seattle.

Attached: DAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNAAAAALLLDDDDD.png (680x513, 395K)

never thought I'd say this but... I dindu nuffin!

Quality bants. If more leftists were this shameless in their views on the other side and avoided SJW faggotry, I'd respect them more.

>beat them to death
Yeah bro, that might not turn out the way you thought.

t. Jow Forums Jow Forumsomando

That's funny, that second post is pretty much my opinion on degenerate furries and other weird fetishists.

I bet kikkoboy won't do shit but avoid eye contact in public lmao

of course it's fake. You could hear the guy screeching autistically in broken English when the fat RCMP caught him. No way could that guy right a nuanced post like the one purported to be his, no fucking way.

>these guys would have found out they fucked up and turned themselves around
Pffffthahaha no, they would either kill themselves or other people. Jow Forums is a containment board.

Attached: 559.png (680x680, 413K)

As I mentioned in another thread..
I've decided to start selling "Jow Forums made me do it" merchandise. Anyone want to buy a t-shirt that's hand stitched by Chinese children?

Inciting violence.
Mental retardation.

Facebook confirmed it was real theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-facebook-post-connected-to-suspect-in-van-rampage-cites-incel/

>normies want to purge us
Sgt Jow Forums does not approve

Attached: sergeant.jpg (313x354, 32K)

>New Rule

WHAT A FUCKING FASCIST

Just like facebook maintained they weren't monitoring us/collecting our info until caught and Zuckercuck was forced to testify right? You must be extremely new here.

O man i live in portland this is gonna be gud

>Not all Muslims
REEE GENERALIZE EVERYONE!!!!

Of course he has a beard.

Sgt. Jow Forums wants you for the incel rebellion.

Attached: 18905234089653409.jpg (300x316, 20K)

>Derek Sheen

More like Derek Peen, amirite guys?

Attached: IMG_7014.jpg (664x664, 79K)

boss ask you to write a hitpiece?

>killing irl autists
i can support this

This Derek guy is so proud because he's got some whale girl friend who walks all over him and fists him in the ass. That doesn't count as "getting laid". You are a whipped, sad cunt who's going to commit suicide when she eventually leaves you and makes your kids hate you.

>we radicalized him
No he went here to wallow in his own retardation and hatred. We didn’t do shit or encourage him to do this. It was Jow Forums where he went and even then they didn’t encourage shit. We aren’t a fucking training ground for extremists I honestly don’t know how they can compare Jow Forums to fucking Isis.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.
It was those woman-hating GG'ers from /v/ who radicalized the poor lad.

Attached: 1524597674421.png (594x614, 179K)

>hey let's further ostracize and bully the very people that are acting the way they are because they're already heavily ostracized and harassed by society
If anyone needs to be fucking beat up, it's normies for being so fucking retarded. Literally zero foresight.

we just want a cute loyal gf.

Attached: 1496850375132.png (680x567, 596K)

It would be really fucked up if you would leave a rating at this faggot's home comedy club. Yup... you guys would be huge dicks. Don't do it.

yelp.com/biz/laughs-comedy-club-seattle-seattle-2

Attached: 1514351717531.jpg (248x189, 18K)

I can't serve sir, on account of boner spurs. Requesting deferment

Attached: 1515364160879.png (1193x894, 576K)

>Beanboy calling for someone to be beat to death.
How progressive!

Lol radicalized by Jow Forums I was radical before coming to chan in fact I mostly come to chan to laugh and shit post on /sp

DESU these people who are ostracized for good reason would be much better genocided for the good of society. They obviously couldn't cut it in life and are better off not sucking up resources.

He has the right idea, he just doesn't go far enough. It needs to be institutionalized and scaled up.

>boner spurs
This fuckin guy

Attached: 1495297409453.jpg (265x281, 26K)

>Liberals turn against soibois

Devilish.

There was a time when the writing on his board would have been shopped to make it look like something he wrote now these people have all the fun just writing it himself

>boner spurs

Attached: IMG_6965.jpg (600x656, 78K)

>A Facebook employee confirmed to me...

Wait, did they now? Interesting take on privacy when you just have to ask Facebook employees for inside looks into profiles. Could be worth looking into.

>visiting a website and shitposting on Faceberg creates murderers
Is everyone incapable of seeing how ridiculous this sounds? At least when people say Muslims are terrorists they can point to a single ideology.

Also no liveleak videos of and dead or gore
fake shit no tv

Honestly the media response to this makes me almost wish every incel would snap and go on sprees. It'd be a fucking catastrophe of obscene yet hilarious proportions.

Their narrative requires "radicalisation" to be quick and easy to make excuses for Muslims. Don't ask them where the African American or LGBT suicide bombers are if it just requires downtrodden-ness.

>beat someone and post video of it to extremely popular imageboard monitored by the FBI which routinely makes the news and has become notorious as a dumping ground for last posts/confessions by murderers

This couldn't go wrong...

Let's encourage people to follow this guy's lead.

Attached: lehappypoltard.jpg (300x350, 47K)

Lol Jow Forums is famous now? Fuck now even more faggots are gonna come here. Fuck you Canada for ruining it all again

Attached: 1520427413248.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

How new are you? Jow Forums has made the news for over a decade.

Funny how the non-incels are some of the dumbest motherfuckers who do nothing but perpetuate the kike aperture in society, while incles are the complete opposite.
Nah you can off yourself.

>boner spurs

Attached: smaller peter.png (72x70, 15K)

The idiocy of this board never ceases to astound me.

Found a new way to pick fights.
That faggot's going to end up with a metal jaw.

>us
I didn't do anything. Jow Forums didn't do anything. If anyone is taking the blame here its Jow Forums. Those autists are probably lacking enough chromosomes to take memes seriously.

Attached: 1524615615920.png (29x28, 6K)

Kom du hit igår eller din jävla nybög

jokes on him, robots already post videos of their suicides before anyone can kill them