Hean Shannity btfo by based Pat Buchanan

Hean Shannity btfo by based Pat Buchanan mobile.twitter.com/KweenofDragonz/status/988831931344281601

Attached: 31354527-112F-409B-A702-84F3FEB7A9E5.png (1334x750, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5rJI5e0jBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Buchanan.

Attached: 1522799336332.jpg (1920x1200, 252K)

Hannity is such a faggot.
>no, you're a great American

I never did like Hannity.
You can see in this video his tactics - every time Buchanan refuted Hannity's argument, Hannity interrupted and changed the subject. Hannity acted just like a liberal.

>Iranian shill
>Based

>Shannity on N. Korea

"Thank goodness President Trump, bringing peace to the Korea, master tactics, unprecedented."

>Shannity on Iran

"If they want to negotiate they have to make even more concessions, stop being a state terror sponsor and be a good boi."

Hannity is a neo-con.
He's always shilling party line, never the red pill.
If he was based, they'd would have shoved him out the door like they did Buchannan.

Hannity needs to get Glenn Beckd and Fox should have Tucker on 4 hours a night

Attached: 1521849738980.png (512x502, 27K)

Buchanan was always based as fuck. Hannity is a Republican party line tower that only fat fuck seemingly never dying boomers listen to.

#forced_red_pill_humanity

Pat Buchanan is a master at debating in that forum.

You , fucking , shills . . . I see we have a bunch of shitpost graduates , get your shit together and quit bitching , we have bigger things to handle , that isn't being handled . . Get to work , save our nation and our race

Attached: 1524094277787m.jpg (1024x717, 70K)

Pat has always been ahead of his time. It’s a goddamn shame he was never taken more seriously.

I was told he was an "extremist",
Then I started to read what he was saying.
He's far more rational, honest and based than Hannutty, Coulter, or any of the many Jewish controlled opposition leaders.

i love how all the right wing basedboys either forgot or weren't born yet to know what a bush GOP establishment shill Sean Hannity was

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I love Pat Buchanan. Absolutely love.

kill yourself shill rat

old video. kys faggot.

wtf they changed basedboys

onions boys

WTF!

s-o-yboys

>obamaleaf

Attached: facepalm.jpg (500x300, 106K)

Why is the United States afraid of third world countries again? Last I checked we stood up to the Soviets who had hundreds of nuclear warheads pointed at us while we had hundred pointed at them. Why must we be afraid of tiny third world countries that haven't won a single war in centuries?

Attached: 98765678794675980.png (1918x971, 1.22M)

>Pissrael shill
>Posting on Jow Forums

Attached: obama laughing3.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Why does America (and their allies UK, Iran, France etc) hate Iran so much?

Last time I checked it was them who overthrew the moderate Iranian government in the 50s and installed the Islamic fundamentalist government that persists to this day, for oil or whatever.

*Israel

we're not afraid of third-world countries

we're afraid of third-world countries getting nukes

Can somebody please explain the boomer love affair with Israel? I tried to bring up the Jewish Question with my father and grandfather.. as SOON as I said something about jews, my father replies "Well I know Trump is liked by a certain Jew, old Bibi", and my grandfather chuckles "Heh that is true, I love Bibi, I wish I could vote him for president of the US." My dad nodded in agreement.

WHAT THE JEWISH FUCK?

Attached: sorry.jpg (539x412, 37K)

I remember when he got chased by angry Ron Paul supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=p5rJI5e0jBU

same. Once he is gone who will take his place? I just like the way he carries himself, and he knows his history. I would love to sit with him and just shoot the shit and ask questions. He's got huge library. Hopefully they make a buchanan public library with his books.

lol didnt i tell u about that

That's not our problem.

My grandfather also loves Jews for some unexplicable reason.

When in Sean going to get around to being water boarded for charity. It's to the help the troops.

What's up with your use of the fucking spacebar grandpa, jesus christ.

So Pat Buchanan doesnt want a iran deal, just like Trump.

If you've seen one episode of hannity, you've seen them all. I do watch often though because full episodes are on youtube and he does some guests I like and I just like counting how many times he fucks up his words. He is quite phony and you notice he always kisses the "great one" mark levins ass all the time? i dont even think levin likes the guy

Why is Obama Leaf such a stupid person?

show your flag

to be fair, there is something about netanyahoo. He's a good speaker and can be somewhat intimidating. Has a military background He obviously isnt dumb either. Every country needs a leader with those qualities to be honest. What's going on with him right now anyway? isn't he getting indicted or some shizz? I dont know where he stands with the israeli citizens though approval wise.

Half a centruy of jewish control over the American media, combined with a christian zionist belief that Israel is a blessed country chosen by God, necessary to bring about the end of the world and the return of Christ.

>lol didnt i tell u about that
no. I watched it at the time.

same

remember wannity getting mad at the phone polls showing ron paul winning?

Pat Buchanan was the last genuine hope that the U.S. had for a great President.

There was just a great Pat thread that 404'd.

Let me guess, grandpa is also a brit.
Gotta know who's the real king there.

Attached: Charles poked by evelyn de Rothschild.jpg (600x430, 37K)