Jow Forums btfo :/

>communism doesn't wor-
Whoa...

Attached: ants-620x350_620x350_81488867410.jpg (620x350, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/most-worker-ants-are-slackers
m.imgur.com/gallery/1zgiRge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lobatimize all communist and put them in work camps

I like were you're going with this OP

>Bait
I'll still tell you it's an absolute-Monarchy with brainless workers.

>What is this, politics for ants?

Attached: 8A399F5A-09BD-4599-B859-9050422DEE7A.gif (10x10, 5K)

Ants haven't evolved over millions of years. With their strength:size ratio and numbers they should be ruling this planet by now.

kek

>using ants as an example of successful communism

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7K)

Queen serves a reproductive, not administrative, role. OP’s right about it being true communism

They rule their evolutionary niche on six continents.

... actually no, ants are a feudal monarchy where all actions are done to support the queen

it does work, but it sucks

kek

Attached: 1523962139080.jpg (600x662, 33K)

So communism works when everyone is a mindless worker?

Yeps works with ants will work with artificial intelligence.

No ants are aware of that. They gather to fill their stomachs and store it in common places for further consumption. The queen is basically an egg-laying fetish machine that needs to be maintenance and lubricated every so often.
Ant society is fully communal

If a loaf of bread costs 3.00 usd, and
If I printed and sent 1000 usd to every person on the planet,
How much is a loaf of bread at that point?

Not if it irritates humans, who have developed formulations of magic potion that kills entire colonies with a single finger squeeze...all finely tuned alchemy through the wonders of capitalist demand.

There's a reason you will never be a US state.

This...

Attached: truth.png (462x400, 20K)

>The queen is basically an egg-laying fetish machine that needs to be maintenance and lubricated every so often.
hot

Attached: 1468712318053.png (400x400, 30K)

This place would’ve made a very fine mongrel containment island, but the United State let us infest and migrate into their cities. I don’t give a single shit about Puerto Rico’s (((culture))) and we sink into war communism if it wants to. As long as I become a celibate in a new Pinochetian South American country, I’ll be fine

>queen ant
that's a monarchy, user, a good old fashioned monarchy

>queen lays around all day doing nothing, getting fed, washed, etc. while everyone else works.
Yeah, that's pretty much a monarchy.

>Biology entirely different
There might be somwthing with "it goes against human nature" argument?

So you’re saying communism works if we sterilize the population and use pheromone based mind control to secure food and sex slaves for the person in charge?

Attached: diatomaceous-earth.jpg (1305x1305, 138K)

on a pure biomass comparison basis, they are dominant that humans

>drug and sterilize population and then force them to work for you.

Awfully similar to what (((someone))) seems to be trying to do to the west. Makes ya think

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/most-worker-ants-are-slackers
Looks like science wins again

Duubs, and honestly it really does.

Attached: 1504989182249.jpg (270x324, 37K)

so why havent ants taken over the world like humans have

What if they have and they're just good at hiding it?

>implying an ant colony isn't hierarchical and therefore fascist in nature

you are the brainlet of the century

Attached: 1513551048061.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

you might be the dumbest nigger ever.
that's a monarchy, faggot.

well why am i able to literally kill an entire colony effortlessly when they can literally not kill a single human

Until you see them die in a whirlpool of their own pheremones.

m.imgur.com/gallery/1zgiRge

Are you familiar with Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and the setting wherein there was this race of ratmen called Skaven that were basically so numerous that they filled the underground beneath literally every other race's holdings, and eventually rose up to the surface to obliterate the surface-dwelling races through sheer numbers?

Yeah, turns out they were actually based on Argentine Ants in the real world because that's exactly what those fuckers are in the middle of doing.

Oh boy I can't wait to be a mindless drone doing menial labor for nothing only to be eaten by a female dictator at random.

Ants have no free will and only work for the queen..
Humans don't work that way

The true ruler is the hive mind, that sees the ants as nothing but cells that can be discarded

Attached: lazy ants.png (690x1140, 589K)

Just like real life!

Attached: d9ad1c14232d426395a6d60cefa3f1a89440062f027853ade4a47af44b060d3f.png (612x476, 259K)

>only show red ants

This is black ant propaganda.

Keep telling yourself that.
Ant Master Species

*Momarchy

To any individuals or entities,

The comments, images, and discussion I take part in no way reflect my attitudes, beliefs or opinions. These are purely satirical and meant for entertainment purposes only and are not meant in any way to threaten, harm, negatively affect, or endanger, any individual or groups of people. This is for past current and future posts on this website and all websites.

They are.