Well, Jow Forums?

Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: virginjesus.png (925x949, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh
globalciviliansforpeace.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/the-standard-of-living-in-libya/
globalresearch.ca/libya-from-africas-richest-state-under-gaddafi-to-failed-state-after-nato-intervention/5408740
globalresearch.ca/destroying-a-country-s-standard-of-living-what-libya-had-achieved-what-has-been-destroyed/26686
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewish adventures or jewish adventures 2. Really makes you think

Post Alexander and Caesar next

This

Jew adventures in levant Jewish adventures in Arabia Mormons is Jewish adventures in America

Attached: B7CC861F-2DFA-4198-B2AD-4E01E68FA6FA.jpg (334x500, 114K)

Jesus is the Lord and savior. The lamb of God who died on the cross as would a lamb on the altar of sacrifice. His life however was to pay for the sins of not only one man, but the sins of all men.
His message is a message of healing and of truth. He was a man brave enough to expose the worldliness of Pharisees and the Sadducees and of all men. Let us praise His name for being the true messiah.

John 18:36

36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

>I LOVE YOU DADDY JESUS SLURP SLURP
embarrassing. europe would've been better if it was conquered by muslims instead of christcucks

As did the Egyptians, the Phillistines, and the Canaanites fall to the power of the God of Israel, Isaac, and Abraham as will all men. Every head shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ is Lord. The is NO power in the world that will come close to His.

I swear you fucking atheists always end up siding with goat fuckers in your unmatched assblast towards Christianity.
If Europe was ruled by Muslims, it would have ending up being a retarded inbred shithole because of the first cousin marriage rule.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Wouldnt be possible. 85 IQ retards wouldnt be able to survive the harsh climate of Europe

>arabs
>white

LEARN THE TRUTH WHITE MAN

Adamic Man, Israel and The Ethnos by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos

(((Kenites))) by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites

The Cain Satanic Seedline by Bertrand Comparet
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet

Dr Wesley Swift-The Adamic Race Becomes Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0

Dr. Wesley Swift sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift

Bertrand Comparet sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet

William P Gale sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale

James Wickstrom sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom

kingidentity.com

scripturesforamerica.org

covenantpeoplesministry.com

christogenea.org

shepherdschapel.com

I know this is shitty bait but this isn't even Mohammed you fucking mouth breathing morons

Islam needs idols and buildings to represent them. If you destroy those things, you destroy the God. Where as Judeo Christianity is a belief that you cant destroy.

The funniest thing about this is Muslims recognize Jesus as a prophet and would probably kill you for disrespecting him.

What first cousin marriage rule?
care to educate me memeflag retard?

True but no killing we're just peaceful sand niggers

This.

Attached: Islam.jpg (1224x1137, 225K)

people like to pretend that everyone was inbred pedophiles before 1900 because the extremely wealthy landowning 1% in medieval times married teenage girls and their cousins.

>What are Poland, Russia, Eskimos, Siberians

This is just Taqqiya for dumb westerners (like you), they openly destroy all Churches and Christians they come across.

>haha so what we basically eliminated all Middle Eastern Christian sects and if any of them still exist we openly treat them as subhumans; we are now doing the same in Europe, but we actually totally respect Jesus, you believe me right?
>dumbass: yes, I believe that is true!

that is not a picture of muhammad its a picture of Ali

Btw, you commited a sin by showing a picture of muhammad(saw).

I demand your head now.

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1280x755, 125K)

Wtf my neighbors and some of my best friends are Christians lmao

Different sects of Islam have different views on this subject, you're talking about Wahabbism.

Even retarded wahabbists don't thik this way

Isn't that what's happening in Europe right now?
And isn't that the thing that most people here
Embarrassing.

Fuck both of them.

Holy shit burgers are so fucking dumb I swear

We can't even destroy churches or kill priests, even during war

holy shit you just denied centuries of proven history you fucking shitskin, how stupid do you think we are?

you have to be joking ,, why can nobody criticize Islam? Christianity you can say anything as you please,, we have tranny Jesus coming out just the other day...

allah promotes sleepings with goats, and incest,

Jesus tells us if you lust after a women in your heart you have committed adultery.

Basically nobody on earth is going to be able to live up to the standard that would make you acceptable in the eyes of the Lord.

The truth is that God loves all of us and wishes none of us have to go to hell,, so all we have to do to be accepted by him is to accept HIS work that HE finished on the cross.. When we admit we are sinners, and ask for forgiveness the bible teaches we will gain eternal salvation. If we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, we gain salvation through him.

'He called for lights and rushed in, trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas. He then led them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you and your household will be saved.” And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his household. In that hour of the night he took them and washed their wounds. And immediately he and his entire household were baptized. Then he brought them up to his house and set food before them. And he rejoiced with his entire household believing in God.'

Acts 16:29-34

Old pic from 2005. Now Saudi Arabia is under 30% and Arabs represent only 20% of the earth's Muslims

The truth is Europe would still be a medieval shitstorm if it wasn't for the Islamic golden age contributions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe

Nobody cares the point is Christianity is weak as hell even where it's the majority it gets insutled and mocked and you, christfag have to turn the other cheek while Muslims don't have a problem with bombing the fuck out of those who insult Islam even in non-Muslim countries. Yes it's retarded but it shows something.

>Islamic golden age meme
>got all of it from the Greeks and Romans

yeah fuck off mate, and stop pretending you are the same people as back then, as of now you are mostly inbred goatfuckers with low IQ from centuries of arab incest

Man Spaniards didn't even have paper before Amazigh Muslims invaded them. During al andalus libraries got built, women were studying science... ffs the first degree awarding university was created by a Moroccan Muslim woman and these westerners don't even know they use numbers created by a Muslim

Aren't Portuguese people like 1/5 Arab anyway?

Lmao is "Greek and Romans" the excuse now? Are you retarded? Why did Romans ditched Roman numbers to use those created by Al khwarizmi?

Learn some history instead of getting BTFO by "goatfuckers"

>Oh you muslims are a bunch of goatfuckers hahaha you have low IQ hahaha
Dude just do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: 1524000181240.jpg (1066x600, 81K)

>we wuz relevant 1000 years ago!! reee

are you on drugs, right?

Attached: m6-Portuguese_23_d_dna.png (345x293, 17K)

There are records that aren't biblical of Jesus Christ being crucified and seen after his resurrection.

I put my faith in that "man". the God-Man

Be Libya

> Left alone for 20 years
> Richest country in Africa, better standard of living than Eastern Europe, world's biggest irrigation and construction project, first African nation to launch satellites.
> Gets bombed to shit by the West and turned to shithole

"you are mostly inbred goatfuckers with low IQ from centuries of arab incest"

Whatever

/Thread

Attached: Jesus-Painting[1].jpg (823x714, 69K)

The people who came up with that render were jew. pen is mightier than the sword is also jew.

Attached: nice jesus 2.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

no its literally a fact that the countries with the highest rate of incest are in the middle east, pakistan etc

>Burgerland flag
At least we had history unlike some European peasants. mutt

pls stay in jew york dirty kike rat.

>he bought the facebook memes

get the fuck out of here boomer retard

>the God-Man
That's christian theology for you all

those who call themselves jews today, the pharisees of old that Jesus referred to as the children/spawn of satan, have *always* allied with the muslim to kill Christians.. and in fact during the Crusades, they were banished from nearly every major European nation due to the spontaneous outpouring of hatred against them for their frequent betrayals: opening town gates, providing important intel to the enemy, etc. Just as the Israelis working with the Saudis (and ISIS) today, the Jew and the Muslim are the racial enemies of the Indo-European peoples and cultures, the eternal parasites

You sound like a mouthbreather, like a fucking child tip getting butthurt because his gay ass religion had its peak a fucking millennium ago

and Jesus will never turn the cheek again. When he returns he will be in all his Glory.

Does this sound like a weak man who doesn't wish to solve violence with violence? This is a man that is done waiting and has given every single second possible for people to repent.. People will just never come to realize the truth...

'Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. '

Revelation 19:11-16

Men dont be so butthurt. You are beta cucks. The earlier you convert the better for your dirty honorless soul.

Agree completely
Mohammad was a ginger that conquered half the world, basically earlier Genghis, much better than the other one whatshisname again?

You what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh

Attached: Crusades.jpg (610x374, 69K)

that is just a history lesson for you..

The God of the Holy Bible has his signature across everything.

is he talking about this

Attached: download (1).png (194x213, 9K)

>literally describing himself.

I reverted to Islam last year in prison. It was the best decision I ever made.

Inshallah you all see the light.

And now, thanks to you, the "holy land" is held by those who believe Jesus sws burns in hell. And your country has no shame in defending it

Why are you implying that Muhammad was Persian? Are you trying to incite the Arabs?

Attached: christcucks BTFO.png (960x738, 1.1M)

what crime was it?
Still, good for you. I hope you will make cute anglo children in the near future.

Brother there really is no point in arguing with them. They are pure betas, of course they will hate us and try anything to insult us.

I already converted 5 years ago. la illaha il allah. lets get rid of the jews .

Everyone will see Jesus in his power and glory, for some this will be the final call to salvation. For others it will only harden their heart. The day is upon us, call out to Jesus while he still calls you

Yet I can go on Liveleak and watch actual video footage of Muslims desecrating Churches.
One of the few remaining Churches in Egypt is regularly bombed/attacked.
>haha the Middle Eastern churches just vanished, we didn't destroy them!
>oops so what we got caught on video desecrating your church, believe my lies you stupid infidel

Remember: Muslims are allowed and encouraged to LIE to infidels in order to subvert or subdue them. This is an active practice of Islam and officially a part of the religion.
Believing a Muslim is like believing a politician.

Those are all facts idiot.

globalciviliansforpeace.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/the-standard-of-living-in-libya/
globalresearch.ca/libya-from-africas-richest-state-under-gaddafi-to-failed-state-after-nato-intervention/5408740
globalresearch.ca/destroying-a-country-s-standard-of-living-what-libya-had-achieved-what-has-been-destroyed/26686

Attached: percent_poverty_world_map.png (1024x498, 147K)

Also this (without Mohammed)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk

Join our brotherhood my friend. We are 1.8 billion. Of every race and every color and we are one.

Indeed, I know that, their keyboard is their only mean of comfort left

Congratulations, brother,
Insha'allah you will never live in darkness again.

Then the Crusades happened. Now there are only three relevant Muslim nations left in the world, and one of them is filled with filthy, filthy turks.

>His life however was to pay for the sins of not only one man, but the sins of all men
so.. for eating an apple?

We dont want to get rid of anyone. We just want to live in peace. Now the full retard westeners will scream about terrorism... Lets be honest here, the biggest terrorists are you faggots.

GBH (Assault with serious injuries)
Self-defence imo

>Muhammad

Attached: 8 year olds, Dude..jpg (413x465, 36K)

>different sects have different views!
They really dont.

Even the most secular Islamists; the Turks are still very much in favor of this.
>but muh Iran is based Persia!
If you fell for the Iranian shills you are retarded, go ahead and look what Saddam had to say about both the Jews and the "Persians"

>Then the Crusades happened
Then this happened.

Attached: Islam-in-Europe.png (415x914, 201K)

>“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by God! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses"

Man just stop your shit. I don't care what some terrorist retards do, Islam forbids to destroy churches, that's all.

I want to feel something about this, but it suddenly doesn't seem to matter much right now. Just found out today I have 3-4 months to live because of leukemia. Live life to the fullest, anons. It's been a great ride.

Attached: 1524530963794.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Looks like Muhammad lost then
>pic related

Attached: firstcrusade.png (544x703, 509K)

Well the picture is clear. Muhammad looks white to me there. While Jesus...

Truly I tell you the hour is late. Come to understanding and know the peace of Christ Jesus

Amin. I hope he has brothers that will help him with learning everything about islam.

Brother if you live in london go to hyde park on the weekends. There are some really good muslims who could teach you a lot. They make dawah there and some of them are worth more then gold. They know so much about islam and can answer you any question.

Attached: 9a6af7824a74f710570e9731bb148d7fcbe90a7c50bfa50a25082e56c99cfa7f.jpg (960x960, 131K)

Holy shit man, feels

Without Christ you are hell bound. I suggest you repent and turn to him to be saved.

They won the first one then Chad Saladin came

I thought he said "8-years-old, dude" in the movie, not "8-year-olds." Jesus only molested the one kid I thought

>0.1% African
nigger detected

You are watching too much of your bullshit media. How about you start reading neutral belivable sources? I swear to god the westeners are the worst sheep I have seen in my life. You could manipulate them to fuck their own mothers and daughters.

lmao, even Jesus' name sounds virgin as fuck

I've been to speakers corner a few times but It's a long drive. I've watched a lot of videos on the SCDawah channel etc. Very informative .

Ooh
Good luck with the rest of your life

Indeed, indeed. I saw a couple dozen Muslims in minamiotsuka recently, there are some Japanese, blacks, turks? and other asians, quite interesting. Much more diverse than the typical churches, funny

Listen right now you fool: If we wanted to kill and conquer you faggots, we would have by now. We are millions and millions in europe. Considering that you faggots are betas, we could take eveything from you. Fact is, we dont want to. Now keep falling for the islam hater media, you seem to feel well this way.

You seem to forget how linear time works, cuck.

Attached: 39sx2aou02yz.jpg (846x534, 79K)

You’ll be in my prayers user

Attached: 5D30AFAC-96BB-449D-B9F2-E3103401BB91.jpg (540x540, 72K)