Is h3h3 a Jew that Jow Forums approves of? Are there any Jews that Jow Forums approves of?

Is h3h3 a Jew that Jow Forums approves of? Are there any Jews that Jow Forums approves of?

Attached: 1475663262045.png (934x759, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw79GtqpIpM&t=0s
twitter.com/FrameGames
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
youtube.com/watch?v=HUlhxmWNcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

YouTube censored this 50 year old speech by a Jew I approve of (uploaded half a decade ago) last month. It had 400k+ views 96%+ likes. He was a childhood friend of Untermeyer/Morgenthau and served on the American delegation to the council of Jews in Amsterdam. Freedman explains in detail how Jews turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

The parallels to America are ridiculous.

Attached: bitchute-.jpg (640x845, 91K)

Stolen MDE skits

Attached: illust_68376267_20180424_093917.png (1430x2000, 1.28M)

Low effort shit post.
Never heard of him.
Don't listen to Jews.
Make looks childish and vile from his gestures, unfit for the company of gentlemen.

No, dude is weird as fuck he twitches his eye brows and head when he talks

Attached: IMG_2601.jpg (720x340, 28K)

the virgin ethan vs the chad sam

I approve of ben h freedman

no.
and he shitted on btc like a good fucking kike.
so fuck off kike.

Attached: 1515349082976.png (653x566, 23K)

This guy is based.

What's the name of that Crypto-Jew who calls out Israel as being an illegitimate country that causes problems?

No. He's annoying. I would not like him if he were anything else either. However, part of what annoys me is his looks, which stem from him being a kike.

>Are there any Jews that Jow Forums approves of?
No.

He does that because he has Tourette's. What a faggot.

After starting his shekelcast he no longer displays any redeeming qualities.

>Is h3h3 a Jew that Jow Forums approves of?
No

>married an actual IDF member

Attached: 1434229674977.jpg (800x800, 364K)

>milton friedman
>murray rothbard

theres a few, cant remember them all

Attached: Finkelstein on dessicated bureaucrats.jpg (600x600, 72K)

>1 post by this ID

The only good Jew is a dead one

One of the few is Benjamin Has
Freedman. You should check him out on YouTube

Benjamin H. Freedman*

Ethan is kiked out to the max, how did you think making this thread made any sense? sage

hi nupol

Attached: 1522731801736.jpg (1100x771, 171K)

Attached: 200.gif (200x200, 391K)

Damn, that really needs to be updated.

I fucking hate that kike.

What does Jow Forums think of Ben Shapiro

I don't approve of him regardless.
>Are there any Jews that Jow Forums approves of?
Yes, all those that refuse to reproduce and do not want to associate with being a Jew.

Attached: meat is murder.gif (883x684, 105K)

Fuck that autistic faggot Reddit kike. He's a parasitic rat who was about to go on a murder spree in Isreal until his Mossad plant handler of a gf domesticated him with pussy and companionship.
If you watch the video where he talks about meeting Hila, he basically describes himself as being a psychotic autistic incel who was in a "bad head space" and appears to have had behavior similar to that of lonely mass killers.
Big surprise, he gets invited to vacation in Israel in some program where he ADMITS the government tries to get Jewish guys to hook up with Israeli army chicks, he meets one OUT OF HIS LEAGUE, they go back to America, he rips off Sam Hyde, saturating the market with that form of absurdist humor while lining it with his own docile centrist political agenda, and gained popularity probably thanks to Jew gold and Jewtube making his vids viral artificially.
He's basically soft controlled opposition.

Attached: 1524542869058.jpg (597x512, 55K)

>going to criticize yt because they don't pay me
>not going to criticize twitch because they pay me
>our Jew

no

On bitconnect not crypto stop spreading misinformation.

Attached: savage.jpg (300x225, 14K)

I liked him when he lived in isreal, i think he acts like a typical self entitled jew now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw79GtqpIpM&t=0s

Attached: quote_david-horowitz.jpg (850x400, 76K)

Attached: shatner.jpg (1024x576, 380K)

She was too retarded to do anything though. They had to let her sweep up and make the tea.

sadly. seems like he's somewhat getting back to his goyim roots though

>OUT OF HIS LEAGUE
They're both in the same filthy kike league

>and I'm gonna be .......high as kite...

fpbp

I liked him for like a 4 month period when he actually made comedic content. Now all he does is jerk himself off in a really fucking shitty podcast.

It's like they're both on smack, it's so low-energy.

What about Steven Miller? Guy seems alright

twitter.com/FrameGames

a jew who lets you in on jew tricks. Can't be a white nationalist, but wants the white nationalists to win for the better of everyone.

Attached: framegame radio.jpg (400x400, 23K)

guy in the middle is a anorexic incel larping as something he doesnt understand because he needs a tribe to belong to.

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1522561045905.png (300x411, 191K)

I liked him a little bit until i learned hes really stupid on politics. Said hes been in stockholm and said that sweden is fine with a million illegals. You know nothing you fat twitchy jew, you had to go to israel to even stand a chance to find some ugly jew-witch to breed with.

>is there a jew pol approves of

there can be only one

Attached: 3734d639cb1eaa165cb9a0f7e33d3130.jpg (612x612, 106K)

His are more like OCD tics, not as extreme as Tourette's Syndrome.

Do your research, toothpaste.

Fuck that stupid pussy

Attached: 1AE82F29-2E9D-44ED-A179-35043AD81DA8.jpg (481x600, 83K)

Jesus.

Larry David

Attached: 1200px-Larry_David_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival_2.jpg (1200x1680, 250K)

Attached: Milton_Friedman_1976.jpg (671x899, 370K)

He dedicated a whole video for advertising blacked.com.

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

Fuck khazers

No two

Attached: Wqv1G6K.jpg (710x528, 41K)

no fuck that guy

Hila is tall and has exotic features like olive skin and blue eyes. She's a solid 6. She would be a literal 10 if she weren't so willowy and had a shorter head and no overbite.
Ethan is a straight 4, fat unwashed manlet with autism and possibly Tourette's, who was barely capable of social interaction. That shit doesn't just happen unless it's arranged.

>IDF service is compulsory

you're joking, right?

>twitchy eye
>bland
>mail order wife

Attached: bruh.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

he met his wife in israel, shes a jew too

The only ok jew.

sometimes jews may seem cool, but as soon as you corner them on an issue that involves them making a decision about doing something right for humanity, you will see how they will devolve into a stutterring jew that will try to weave a fantasy around you to try to convince you of some bullshit about why we shouldn't do something good for humanity.

It's not necessarily that they're amoral. It's actually that they've been so wrapped in semantics all their history, they've sort of become retarded even though they have good speech processing capabilities. So they are good at saying nothing and bad at saying everything.

Michael Savage is the only one.

seriously, what's up with his eye and that forehead thing he does every 2 seconds?

Based and calls out the jews more than anyone! Oh yeah, his latest book is called, "god, faith and reason"

Attached: image.jpg (785x1024, 139K)

/sagethread

Bobby Fischer

Literally showing symbols of satan with middle fingers. Stupid goym or evil jew. Or both.

Attached: PalmAstrology.jpg (660x895, 76K)

Bobby Fischer is more Jow Forums than you or I will ever be.

he's an unfunny faggot beloved by newfags

Richard Feynman
Milton Friedman
Einstein
Niels Bohr
Wolfgang Pauli

Attached: 1514746899926.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

I'm sure there are jews that are just average people like you and me that just want a simple and prosperous life BUT it is near impossible to determine who that is. When you have rats nesting near your house some rats will stay in the nest... some will move into your house, eat your food, destroy your property and bring sickness upon you. The only way to correct the infestation is to kill the rats in your house and the nest. So simply put, gas them all or perish yourself.

>Jew gold and Jewtube making his vids viral artificially.

i suspect a good fraction of youtube stars are made this way. never watched h3h3, but a lot of big people on youtube appear to be on the same script when it comes to social issues and politics.

Andy Warski is the biggest degenerate faggot cuck for censoring by taking down the Chris Cantwell stream just because he said he wants shove Halsey in a wood chipper for being a filthy kike:
youtube.com/watch?v=HUlhxmWNcwk

...and Tonka Saw is a shitskin-Injun basedboy for talking shit about Cantwell and JF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1944 colorized photo of 2 jews forced to gas their brethren and do a nazi salute.jpg (2316x1380, 383K)

Fucking faggot OP, nobody is our guy we are alone and alone we should be.

better question, is this a jew /pol approves of?

Attached: download.jpg (186x186, 8K)

Attached: quote-my-main-interest-right-now-is-to-expose-the-jews-this-is-a-lot-bigger-than-me-they-re-not-just (850x400, 84K)

These are legitimately the only Jow Forums approved Jews.

An honorable mention goes to Jerry Seinfeld.

Attached: 1328429434697.png (300x300, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

Bobby Fischer thread?

Bobby Fischer thread.

Attached: 1463230278455.jpg (661x280, 55K)

You forget Brother Nathaniel.
And fuck Seinfeld.

Probably the only Jew I personally approve of is Roy Cohn
>was a Jew but hated Jews with a passion
>called them fucking kike's behind their back and fuck them in their faces
>was gay but hated faggots that wanted to start a movement to bring them into the mainstream
Literally /ourjew/

Attached: a1a7b9a45873cbe0a305e81fba8150eb.jpg (612x414, 50K)

Attached: 1520380200945.jpg (536x598, 82K)