/tex/pol - Rich Texan Edition

This thread is about the upcoming Texas midterms, promoting good candidates, fighting Beto, and ensuring the future of the Texan republic.

Topics for discussion:
- Candidates with actual fighting chance in blue controlled areas
- protecting gun laws and redpilling on NRA and anti-gun rhetoric
- Investigating Beto's illegal obtainment of numerous user's names/phones for soliciting
- Best Whataburger meal

>What districts are under threat?
- 15th (McAllen) Democrat held but with a decreased hold only at 7 point lead
- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only 1 point lead for Republicans
- 27th District (Corpus, Victoria, Port Aransas, Bay City) is Vacant and up for grabs
- 32nd (Northeast Dallas) barely has a 5 point lead
- 31st (Round Rock) Barely 10 point lead but been decreasing every year in lead since 2003

>What districts are compromised(Democrat)?
3 Houston Districts:
- 9th (Missouri City, Montrose, Richmond Sugarland, Sunny) 29 point lead
- 18th (Cypress, Acres Homes, Trinity Gardens, Northline, Downtown) 27 point lead
- 29th (Greenspoint, East Houston, Jacinto City, Pasadena, Pearland) 19 point lead
Outling democrat strongholds
- 16th (El Paso) 17+ point lead
- 20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
- 30th(Dallas) 30 point lead
- 33rd(Forth Worth) 23 point lead
- 34th(Brownsville) 10 point lead
- 35th (Austin) 15 point lead

>***REMINDER***
If you are voting in a different county than before, YOU NEED TO RE-REGISTER. If your old reg. is in a contested election - vote by mail:
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqabbm.shtml

>VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
October 9, 2018

>How to register
GET THE FORM
votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/index.html

MAIL IT TO YOUR COUNTY REGISTRAR
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/votregduties.shtml

Post your own representatives so fellow /Tex/ans can coordinate voting and strategies to assure Texas is as Red as possible.
pastebin.com/ymYtQTX6

Attached: tex43.png (1305x464, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html
elpasotimes.com/story/news/immigration/2017/10/04/bill-would-ban-eminent-domain-border-wall/731314001/
tsta.org/grading-texas/category/dan-patrick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any luck on pinning Beto for campaign fraud?

>Developing topic:
BETO IS USING MINED DATA.

There isn't a legal or at least a socially moral way in the wake of the cambridge analytica scandal that he obtained peoples names and numbers of their CELL PHONES to contact them for donations.

It would be one thing if he just spammed every possible number with a Texas area code or just did it en masse to all numbers registered in texas, but the fact that the texts in question acknowledge the persons name means that he obtained the persons personal information.

Proposed operation by anons last thread: >Call Beto line while recording

>Tell them you are illegal or dreamer but want to vote for Beto and ask how you can

>Get incriminating records of beto's staff promoting illegal voting

Some Spanish, Hispanic, tejano, or anons with accents please do this. Even Mexican anons! I am willing to bet 100% that they will try and guide illegals into registering to vote or something.

#undocumentedvoter

Waiting to hear back from anons on this.

Attached: beto conspiracy.png (3152x3008, 2.09M)

Bump

how do we save austin

Attached: 1511605888805.png (400x400, 190K)

Vote conservative, redpill commiefornians, protect gun rights, subtly drop redpills to drunks on 6th street.

Also helping defeat Beto is the best way to kill the commiefornian waves. They must learn from their mistakes

How many rich Texans are there in media?

Rich Texans tend to shy away from politics but off the top of my head
Owen Wilson
Rick Perry
Bushes
T. Boone Pickens (not sure if he's actually Texan but he's big news around here now)

Anyone listen to the micheal berry show

Attached: IMG_1268.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

I hate both candidates equally.
I think I'm just gonna sit out of voting.

Attached: Larrity.png (230x400, 2K)

Shitty b8 kill yourself

Not even bait friend. I dislike beto because of guns but republicans are worse on literally everything else. If I was gonna vote it'd probably be for beto.

fucking vote cruz or die. Beto is literally a fatal dose of aids for our state

Attached: at.jpg (806x1155, 63K)

Cruz is putrid even for a slug
And republicans aren't taking this time to focus on protecting the constitution, they decided it's a better use of their time to try and take away rights from trans people. You'd have to only have the bad half of your brain left to still vote for them.

You're a 512 tranny aren't you?

Attached: traps.gif (268x151, 1.93M)

yes but my point still stands.
I'd love to vote republican but I just can't vote against my own interests like that. I don't even want them to approve of it I just want them to stop pushing anti-trans stuff.

>Cruz wants to set term limits on congressmen to keep career politicians from corrupting the system
>Cruz wants to open up healthcare across state lines to let competition and free market trade drive down costs/premiums
>Cruz wants to protect gun rights
>Cruz wants to use anti-trust laws to reign in the monopolies that control the internet and ISPs right now

Yeah sure thing tranny. Now compare that with pic related Beto trying to California our texas

Attached: 1524060970683.png (1600x928, 122K)

That's respectable but you could vote for Cruz and then straight (D) down the rest of the ticket; I don't think the US Senate is going to pass anti-trans legislation.

Do what you want though.

Attached: fwends.png (1066x558, 63K)

I think Cruz would be better then Beto but I don't honestly believe he will do those things.
This actually sounds like an ok idea

Posting Texas related material I just found. Am I retarded or is the campaign page for these two hard to navigate? I like to click things, it’s all on like a long pannel that only goes down.

Attached: 100C7367-44AF-4456-8E25-D7E225BC428B.jpg (1024x769, 248K)

Best thing about texas is if one records a phone call (in texas to texas) the only one that has to know its being recorded is the caller....

I do that but I switch my vote for US Senator / Representative and Texas Supreme Court judges to Republicans. I like having a (D) legislature get shut down by the Court for lulz.

Cruz won't do any of that shit; the legislature is gridlocked as fuck. The only point is having Ted Cruz's vote for confirmations and to filibuster/shut down bipartisan compromise bills by RINOs like McConnell and McCain. Remember, being a real Constitutionalist means shutting the government down any chance you get.

Attached: ancap_TJ1.jpg (600x600, 50K)

That's true about every phone call. How the fuck is the person who gets called going to know they're being recorded unless you tell them?

You're talking about evidentiary standards and I don't believe a memeflag knows enough about US law and discovery to be qualified to talk about that.

Attached: iggy.png (774x539, 708K)

Anyone have the Texas version of this? Still looking

Attached: Im+currently+playing+mgs2+after+beating+mgs1+in+a+single+_28d0e2045db64a195e2f59b9a6e6111b.png (426x364, 4K)

How do we bring it back?

Attached: republic_of_texas_by_rubberduck3y6.jpg (429x543, 310K)

I have the hurricane version too if you want it.

Attached: 6F62A3D3-6CC2-43C5-B4EA-607CADCDE9B8.jpg (426x364, 78K)

>Austin gets it's own county

Attached: 1r91.jpg (1000x627, 83K)

THE STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT

Attached: texashistory.png (1248x937, 116K)

>whataburger in recreational weed state

Attached: erect.jpg (480x456, 50K)

Not everyone is aware of it. And different states, different laws.

Commiefornians, I fucking love it. Go Texas!

>not even b8

Attached: 13548684135.jpg (247x227, 11K)

Even our spics are better!

Attached: mexican_calivstexas.jpg (1066x600, 99K)

Please don't post Fama. It is funded by the same people who do Bill Nye saves the world and the Tuck Frump campaign.

The leader of the youtube channel, Joanna Hausmann is a Jewish venezuelan history revisionist who tries to secularize hispanic culture and make villains out of anyone who would have any right wing, family values, or traditional views in the hispanosphere just because she can speak spanish.

She also hate pinochet but supported Maduro

Attached: 1502465703640.jpg (720x715, 67K)

Whats a fama I saw some spic post this in another thread and saved it?

Attached: jojo_nani.gif (500x274, 811K)

driving in texas is so fucking terrible it's reason alone enough to move out

Bump

Houston drivers are the worst.

But Austin roads/freeways are the most retarded feats of engineering I've ever seen

Flama was a cancerous YouTube channel meant to subvert Hispanic Americans with revisionist views of the Hispanic world.

Denying catholic, conservative, and anti-commie notions.

>tfw drive from Austin to Houston and back every weekend
Can confirm; but 71 from Columbus to Bastrop is /comfy/ as fuck.

Attached: texaspepe.jpg (585x501, 41K)

I watched the video; summarily deleted the pic in question. My apologies.

Attached: polnareff.jpg (720x405, 75K)

Blueblue factory run with Jow Forums when?

It happens user. Just keep in mind, they are trying to keep the Hispanic majority subverted as well.

BETO'S GONNA WIN

Attached: bluewave.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>bluebell
Those fucking deep state niggers PLANTED the lysteria; I am fucking convinced. Bluebell was there for me as a kid when I got bullied and I'll be damned if I'm not there for bluebell in their time of need.

I like Texan hispanics more than cali hispanics; it seemed like a good image but I should have done my homework.

Attached: texas_officialcig.jpg (690x500, 49K)

I think not. How could you support this?

Pic related on Beto's own policies.

More basic gestalt on Beto, he has a desire for open borders, immigrant allowance, amnesty, anti-gun rhetoric, and wanting to fucking pass LAND-USE policies in Texas.

And might I also point out that he was caught using eminent domain to try and build a football stadium:
>emdo.blogspot.com/2007/05/el-paso-faces-eminent-domain-opposition.html

BUT DOESN'T WANT TO USE EMINENT DOMAIN TO SECURE THE BORDER
>elpasotimes.com/story/news/immigration/2017/10/04/bill-would-ban-eminent-domain-border-wall/731314001/

Bluebells new Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough is fucking godly. Wife and I are addicted to it.

Attached: betO on education.png (1644x928, 95K)

Texas is fucking gone man. The only way its ever going to comeback is the Alamo 3.0. There is absolutely no democratic way to change what has come to pass there; 38% white and declining.

Once the full ban on sanctuary cities goes into full throttle we'll be in a better light, and depending on the DACA situation, the real differentiation between Tejano and Mexicans will be made clear.

Things are in motion to keep the subversion from going full force, we just have to stop beto and we'll be in the clear to fully restore the republic.

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS

Attached: texasspurdo.png (244x284, 52K)

Start moving in West and take it over from the inside, the west is republican

T Boone isn’t very conservative

Why are you here?

Start pushing for secession, Oklahoma and the rest of Dixie will likely join us. We need to make it a monarchy this time though, republics are shite as evidenced by the states

Hispanics can be white you retarded fuck

Louisiana here how can I help

I was born here and i like it here

Have a white family and if you are an Anglo living in Cajun country come home

Not Texas but Jow Forums

I like it here

oh really?

Attached: betO on equality.png (1644x928, 92K)

Dan Patrick fucked the state
tsta.org/grading-texas/category/dan-patrick

>- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only 1 point lead for Republicans
Helotes area is blue. It's been californicated

What exactly is the problem here?

How do we save it?