Dad got stopped at the airport and questioned...

Dad got stopped at the airport and questioned. Apparently something to do with me and my brothers involvement in "far right extremism". I don't know how the fuck they would find out about this, we talk on skype and twitter about the JQ and other alt right topics, but we don't use real identities and we are not members of any group. Is GCHQ spying on us alt right brits? The government is getting crazier by the day. They are paranoid that we exist. Be careful and get a VPN.

Attached: heathrow.jpg (620x439, 44K)

Jow Forums - True Stories Only

Attached: illust_64363313_20180424_151846.png (1041x1605, 1.12M)

You have cctv's on every corner m8 come on

liar

what a nightmare police state the UK has become

eat shit you worthless rape victim

>uk

Tick tock britons, they warned you, but you liked fascism to much.

Attached: 1234388635915.jpg (443x250, 16K)

>britnigger
>surprised he's being spied on by his government
>surprised his government actively and viciously hates him

A bit daft, arn't yeh.

the fuck are you talking about, this is related to internet activity

still a liar. this never happened. proof or gtfo

don't ever answer any police questioning

Your father voted for your gov babysitters.

>skype
>twitter

theres your problem

Attached: ba794923.jpg (1600x1091, 351K)

I've been stopped by HM Customs in 2014 for this shit, but I always travel with blank devices.
Yes, GCHQ is going crazy and has been for a long time on this shit.
I ended up getting an advanced background clearance in the US so I'd stop getting harassed.

Attached: ryytisalvia.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Yup.

Avoid Gen ID its a honeypot, our governments bloodlust for native Britons cannot be sated, the Tory party yesterday accidentally let slip (and it was reported in the times) that cannot win any constituency with 30% or more brown people which means NO right of center party can win which means given current trends the native people have about 10-15 years before they lose their ability for absolute self determination through ballot at the most.

As we all know no party can form and repel the invader that quick this means essentially its already over.

The state is only going to get more aggressive, I am myself being watched already.

It's over, pull back to eastern Europe. The Jew had won.

>TFW you accidentally show your powerlevel and end up on a watch list.

nigger detected

most western governments deserve to be overthrown

Attached: 1508546149971.jpg (540x782, 59K)

Whats the key for?

>Muh based fascism will never restrict my freedoms.

Attached: 1524486255048.jpg (771x750, 129K)

Yawn , bullshit.

I would call you a lier but this is UK we're talking about so its probably ear

Attached: UK2018.png (696x800, 652K)

>we talk on skype

skype flags keywords

Dont get a vpn, get yout rifle

Why would they stop and question your dad for something you did?

Attached: thisfknnigger.jpg (564x445, 27K)

Because you're using meme normie browsers and applications to communicate, they can easily pull data from them. Next time use a fucking TOR browser or Linux distro you absolute mong.

Dont get a vpn, get your rifle

I'm going to be completely honest with you Bong, the ADL, and a plethora of other governmental/non governmental entities are involved in massive spying/data collection on "anti semites" and "amaleks". They have a massive security-spy budget complex that noone talks about, hell the ADL is multi million dollar funded. Have you ever heard of the misinfo term called "gang st**lking". This is the new world we live in, because "hadji" terrorism is mostly over for now, they need to justify the existence of this Stasi security-spy state. It's happening here in the US too. Just my 2 cents, keep your head up. American secular Jews are spying/flash stalking people that talk about the JQ here in America. They're sick puppies m8

Don't be a bitch bro

>Is GCHQ spying on us alt right brits?
No, they're spying on everyone lmao

Attached: 1501463650911.gif (500x407, 949K)

GCHQ is not spying on you faggot as a member of the five eyes they have to obey international policy of “don’t stare at our own peoples shit”

its a lie they just wanted to touch his butt

Sure, they just get that info from the other 4 eyes.

user, it's me, your father. they didn't question me about your far right extremism, they questioned me because you're a faggot.

>Is GCHQ spying on us alt right brits?

Yes. How could you not know that?

dude these clowns can't even find real terrorists, why the fuck would they flag u for talking shit about jews?

that picture caused blood to enter my penis, hardening it.

Lots of shills ITT attacking OP

Automobile
I'm glad you enjoyed

>but I always travel with blank devices.
It's 2018, if you cross borders with any data you're an idiot. Western governments are already tyrannical and getting murderous. Don't give them anything at places they can see your devices.

>As we all know no party can form and repel the invader that quick this means essentially its already over.

The tyrannical murderers running your country (I won't call them a legitimate gov because they aren't) are already banning any parties trying to save the indigenous population so..

>st**lking
what?

>I don't know how the fuck they would find out
>we talk on skype and twitter
>Brit flag
Why should you be allowed to breathe our oxygen again?

Attached: pepe_gun.png (469x452, 277K)

Attached: 9E0285F3-341D-481A-90BA-EA98EA821115.jpg (242x359, 29K)

>They are paranoid that we exist.
No, they are just gearing up to genocide you. Dumbass.

Attached: AlexJones.png (199x224, 66K)

>Amaleks
To wit: We're scheduled for extermination by Jews for not killing Jews. Read the Old Testament: Moses leads the people into ambush to silence those among them who are critical of his vision after months in the desert with no water. Jew-God informs him of a supply nearby and neglects to mention that it is guarded. After the thirsty ones are cut down for their trespassing and Moses spends most of the ensuing battle unconscious (from dehydration, funnily enough), he then has the nuts to decree the extermination of Amalek. Fast forward to the 19th century and tell me that tradition matters.

Attached: AmaDea1.png (959x820, 961K)

>we talk on skype and twitter about the JQ and other alt right topics, but we don't use real identities
You're on a list for posting on Jow Forums, you fucking goof.

Attached: 1488708576310.jpg (1280x1024, 1.38M)

Bollocks m8

nice bait saged