Jow Forums memes on local news

Holy shit... Never thought I'd see the day where Jow Forums memes would be on my local new station. Gas chad and stacy, INCEL REBELLION NOW! Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

Attached: Virgin+vs+chad_782f58_6376489.jpg (1200x778, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=lUFfVG_KSaM
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are going all out trying to shut this website down because the truth is about to come out in a big way. Out of nowhere this is happening did you notice that?

They tried to blame the Toronto false flag on Jow Forums. They will probably try to blame the Dallas shooting happening right now on Jow Forums. They are gonna try and claim that ISIS and real terrorist groups (which are literally deep state controlled) are part of this community as well.

>Never thought I'd see the day where Jow Forums memes would be on my local news
newfag

Attached: 1470327100321.gif (240x184, 403K)

By the way, what is this sgt Jow Forums cosplay that is spoken of?

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-190830_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 712K)

Lol wut

KEK what the fuck is going on

HAHAHAHA you don't have a sgt uniform?? You're such a newfag!

Lurk moar

Attached: 1EA353E3-0A0A-4CB0-9EB6-50EA0608DC3E.jpg (2400x3000, 1.4M)

Even if they did there's other imageboards people will migrate to

Nice cosplay friendo

I'm not worried about that, it's just baffling to me the lengths these jews will go to. They have to manufacture everything just to accomplish their shitty vision.

>Never thought I'd see the day where Jow Forums memes would be on my local new station.

are you fucking kidding me? I have been watching normies steal our memes for over a literal fucking decade.

Kabbalah magic

Pic related.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180425-001107_Twitter.jpg (1417x902, 186K)

>iblying that there arent numerous Bhutanese competitive pottery boards to choose from

You know who he is...

Attached: 1524556663288.jpg (808x1077, 285K)

Oh sorry, this is an underwater queef orchestra board of peace now

>Never thought I'd see the day where Jow Forums memes would be on my local new station

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

We can agree, this dude likely did not post that on Facebook, right? It reads like that fag that said he spent the summer on /b/ and had graduated to hacker status. I cant be arsed to find the screen cap, but it's old and well known.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE!

By the way, they won't shut this place down because it is a honey pot.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 4K)

You guys realize that I mean MY local news, right?

holy kek
please someone post recording

Attached: 1523725470755.png (744x833, 448K)

Remember that Israel controls Facebook, Google and Twitter. They can fake profiles and posts in order to accomplish their goals. Also the media can spread a story without verifying and by the time they get called out it's too late.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

>he doesn't have his sgt Jow Forums cosplay kigirumi
the absolute state of newfags today
back in the day newfags came with their own guy fawkes masks ready, how will we ever win when our army is so lacking in discipline and due dilligence to duty?

Sue me jew kick me kike me

Fuck off with your meme flag

Over 10 years later, and this shit never gets old.

Attached: 1468254408799.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>not having his sgt cosplay ready for every situation.
Newfags are ruining this army.

ITT: newfags who don't know about Sgt. Jow Forums

This picture is so fucking disgusting

This is worse than /vr/'s DUAL ORB 2 nonsense

your flag is the original memeflag

sick burn

Attached: the_new_face_of_terror.png (694x886, 455K)

Attached: 271B1FD6-589F-45F9-9BF8-19B8142B073B.jpg (1278x1487, 468K)

>not enlisting with le Jow Forums army
>not allying with based reddit
>not fighting our common enemy 9gag
get a load of this newfag

>he cant into dual orb 1+1

Stop trying to take credit for the actions of others. Titre just another retard whose too pussy to hire a van

i'm starting to realize what the difference that separates basedcuck m*llenial redditors and the savy gen y anons stems from

literally made up by the press

So that guy didn't really post that shit about Chad and Stacey, did he? Wasn't he in custody as the post was put up? Also, it sounds really forced and LARPy, like someone was trying to bait the media into thinking it was true as a prank.

There aren't really people that think Chad and Stacey are a real thing, right?

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 7K)

nice JUST hairdo

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

Look at that post, not even Jow Forums can be that retarded in one post.

R9k ruin everything for everyone

>he isn't familiar with his local chad and stacies

Lot of truth in jest, user. When provided with an archetype, it's easy to project your experiences.

if he can't handle the depth of dual orb 2 he will fucking hate this
youtube.com/watch?v=lUFfVG_KSaM

I’m getting really sleepy.
Are you guys sleepy?
Maybe we should go to bed.
*Yawn*
Let’s all go to sleep, guys.

Attached: 8B08D9AF-B655-4979-9297-F7E2B0557CAC.jpg (702x534, 93K)

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE A Jow Forums ISIS FLAG APPEARS

Attached: 1522760389338.png (1974x572, 154K)

But is there any evidence that he actually posted it? How would the timeline even work? Are we absolutely sure that was his motive, or did someone get into his account and post that?

he probably got banned of some reddit-tier loonybin hugbox for degenerates and went to rk9

Attached: 9941A25C-A55F-4072-A651-AF6482FC27B2.jpg (1278x1511, 477K)

We need a decentralized Jow Forums.

CHECKED THEY'VE UNLEASHED THE MEMES

RED ALART ALL HANDS ON DECK

What is a roastie exactly?

Fug

He doesn't need to a motive he's special needs. They could give him any motive they wanted

>Linda
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>There aren't really people that think Chad and Stacey are a real thing, right?

Attached: 80F095C4-9B29-4CAA-A174-7F305A035B12.jpg (600x300, 27K)

show bobs and I will tell you

I have a counter-op idea!

Those of us who truly understand the conspiracy don't hate the player, we hate the game. The common Jew is just as much a victim of Babylonian Talmudist ideological and metaphysical leashing as a Christian or a Muslim. Red vs blue, black vs white, your religion vs my religion, it's all divide and conquer. These ideologies are the most dangerous weapons ever conceived. The moment you choose a side you've lost. There's never a reason to fight without these carefully prescribed, astroturfed ideological movements keeping us polarized. This is how the elites have remained in power. Identity politics only serves to subdivide and fracture us even more than ever. Our media, religion, government, and very society was built to control the way we think, limiting people to thinking inside boxes that were designed to oppose each other from the outset. The ensuing chaos has always been highly profitable for those who own the food, medicine, banking, media, and war infrastructure. Who funds BLM? Who funds #NeverAgain? On the other hand white nationalism is being astroturfed in order to subvert status-quo dissenters with an easily smearable identity. Racism has never been about equality. It's always been about smearing political opponents. Republicans abolished slavery despite Democrat opposition and MLK was a conservative. Any time your opponent says or does something that opposes the (((status quo))) you can just spout buzzwords without presenting an argument. Anti-semitism is a political shield. AIPAC, the ADL, and the Mossad are terrorist organizations. Israel is a violent and aggressive military state. Anyone who questions why there's such a high proportion of (((globalist jewry))) relative to the population in the highest positions of government, media, and finance is immediately labeled an anti-semite.

Attached: 1496538003461.jpg (538x482, 64K)

(((Facebook))) confirmed it, just that really.

>Chad and Stacy archetypes
>Not real
Lmfao and you fags like LARPing about how you're soooo red pilled.

B A T T L E F A C E

Attached: POLBATTLEDAY.png (1138x530, 823K)

>Sgt. Jow Forums
reporting for duty

... well, kinda...

Attached: 5E77A350-4642-411B-978E-F47EF7355CE3.jpg (560x602, 70K)

He has AIDS

Well Linda, you know what a vagina is, yes? Remember when yours was a nice looking innie? Think about what it looks like now after taking several miles of dick. Relative to how it used to look, it resembles roast beef. A roastie is a woman who's vagina looks like yours (and your mom's), and encompasses all the slot behavior that got you there.

...kthnxbye!

>Linda

Attached: 1304376955947.png (600x450, 457K)

I don't know how you knew my husband's name was Bob but I showed him and he doesn't know either so come on what's it mean?

Tldr
Youre a cunt with too much time

Tl;dr

Attached: 5B361A66-3BD9-4DB4-B552-E4B0A9E6B903.jpg (1276x1506, 478K)

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

>You know who he is...

Attached: samhydee.gif (640x796, 2.3M)

Labia doesn't stretch, the hole does.

The best way is to spread our good word to other communities. You should already be doing this.

Attached: DD3CF8BA-E4E2-4E48-9932-FE4CD8F425D8.jpg (688x360, 47K)

ok so how are you going to beat the game and free everyone from it?

Holy fuck whiskers. Someone better have a webm of that.

Yes, we know faggot, and have for years.

>what is this sgt Jow Forums cosplay
Sorry dude, if you don't know then you don't go.

Attached: no faggots.jpg (420x281, 34K)

Now that is what peak performance looks like

So THAT'S what happened to MySpace.

Virgin shithead

Attached: 1486690034750.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Because fucking vulnerable children is enjoyable

Here's my plan. Anytime you see mention of the JQ, race-baiting, or any kind of divide and conquer bullshit on Jow Forums, you change your name to Sgt. Jow Forums and keep reposting to drown out and counter the "kill all jews" and "race war" memes so frequently shilled here. There's no holocaust or race war incoming, much to (((their))) dismay. What is coming, is a renaissance of unity against the (((elites))), of which some have chosen to strategically identify as Jewish for the political shielding. Killing all Jews would be like razing your whole garden over a couple weeds. Start looking at the Khazarian Mafia instead of Jews. Genocide is never a solution. Those of you who continue to advocate for ethnostates, white nationalism, or genocide against particular racial groups have been totally subverted. The only way we can win is by not fighting each other. You can't possibly redpill a radical feminist on anything if you identify as a white nationalist, openly advocating for the extermination of anyone who doesn't meet your standards of purity. If we can transcend the prescribed political spectrum, retaining a solid moral foundation, while losing our senseless hate and open advocacy for violence, then we can really start redpilling the masses. Don't be divided and conquered, Jow Forums. This redpill has the potential to unify popsci fedora atheist liberals with unironically racist conservative christians, destroying all of these bunk ideologies in one fell swoop. Who's with me? Form up, squad.

I don't know how else to counter the smear campaign other than to unify and distance ourselves from hate rhetoric. It's like Fight Club. We all become Sgt. Jow Forums with a unified message against (((their))) subversion.

i had to do it to em

I get it, I get it. grifter 2.0 etc etc.

>WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?
Based Timeline.

I'm not suckin your dik again

tits or gtfo

There's a difference between using archetypes for the purpose of discussion (in this case, outgoing, attractive, normal human beings) and wanting to kill them. The archetype doesn't really exist in nature.

Are we really supposed to believe someone would post something THAT autistic on Facebook and have that be the motive for his crime.

Seriously, do we REALLY FUCKING BELIEVE that Facebook post gave us the motive for his crime?

Attached: annoyed.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Yeah, steraids.

best timeline

Tl;dr

Attached: 9DA24255-1DA7-44CA-9110-920A98F3B6F8.gif (374x500, 2.68M)

Didn't you contact your Sgt before posting? Oh boy, you're gonna get it now.

>all this bullshit
Go back to redit, faggot.