Which countries would be allied with Russia if WW3 occurred

Here are my thoughts:

Russia, Syria, Iran, China, Venezuela, North Korea, Nicaragua, Cuba, Bulgaria, Serbia, Belarus, Yemen, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Latvia, Macedonia, Moldova

Vs.

United States, UK, France, Germany, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, Belgium, Argentina, Australia, Georgia, New Zealand, Lichtenstein, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, UAE, and maybe Italy

Neutral:
Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland

Not sure about:
India, Mongolia, Brazil, Cambodia, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Pakistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Estonia

Attached: nintchdbpict000266131529.jpg (960x767, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/nato-drills-bulgarian-soldiers-refused-to-shoot-targets-with-russian-signs/5605187
youtube.com/watch?v=bDGXc1xxR54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/10 bait. If you are serious you should probably kys since I haven't seen a more retarded post in a month

I would expect all the BRICS countries to stand with Russia.

Attached: BRICS.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Don't worry. I think about killing myself all the time. I own many guns and won't mind pulling the trigger. I tried before after my wife and kids died. I will try again

>Bulgaria, Serbia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Macedonia and Moldova
Excuse me sir, what the fuck are you inhaling? Those are perfectly integrated nations to the US zone of influence. Did the Kremlin really think the USSR is still alive? Delusion at its finest.

I'm inhaling the dust from hell for thinking about committing a sin. I can't wait to be dead. I hate this world for taking my family to heaven too soon. I lost everyone and want to pull this fucking trigger

China has already summit to US policies. They even admit inferior capabilities asking their leader to push for a new navy fleet. It was all over when the US took their ISS down, as they relied on it on many military aspects. Right now the US can bomb them and they can't simple respond back.

NK is in diplomatic dealings to rejoin.

Venezuela can't even feed its elite.

Iran is isolated from any real hardware to attack another nation, just bunch of oversea terrorist cells with a couple of assault rifles and home-made rockets.

>Nicaragua, Cuba, Yemen, Syria
What army again?

>Russia
"Bomb now and will respond next time" oligarch Banana Republic was proven to be weak in comparison with Soviet Union. Most of their so marketed hardware was propaganda. Trump showed the world S-300, S-400, and "state-of-art radars" are obsolete hardware. There was plenty of black triangles flying around during the airfield bombing and Russians were shocked. Which indicated their own ICBM system can be not functioning today. Its unique carrier is a joke to engineering and so on. Their satellites are such in bad shape they have an entire branch dedicated to hack and update their systems to use GPS.

The main axes will be:

>Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, Mexico
vs.
>NATO, Japan, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia

Basically, Russia needs to expand to secure its borders and wants to occupy chokepoints in Europe. China wants to break containment and retake Taiwan. Both countries would benefit from acting sooner rather than later. Iran wants control of the oil infrastructure in the gulf, but so does Saudi Arabia. Pakistan has been an ally of China on the OBOR project which exists to secure oil for China, and against a rising India. It's pretty easy to see the sides forming. I actually think this war will start from the US withdrawing forces from the Persian Gulf, after which Iran and Saudi Arabia start fighting. China will intervene on the side of its ally, Iran, to secure oil access, and the rest is easy to see.

>Pakistan
>Mexico
Those two are fully integrated nation under the US zone of influence. What the actual fuck.

>Neutral:
Turkey

Turkey is still in fucking NATO jackass, and there is no scenario where Russia does not attempt to sieze the Bosphorous/Sea of Marmara and the Dardanelles. A single Leopard 2 tank platoon parked on the bank of the Bosphorus/Dardanelles could take out the entire Russian Black Sea Fleet if they tried to traverse it otherwise, and Russia needs to be competitive in the Mediterrean.

America will be allied to Russia in WW3.

Attached: russia-usa.jpg (300x225, 43K)

literally jobody wpuld ally shitpiss russia in a world war scenario. nobody wants to get dragged into a fight with the west for the sake of a corrupt and impoverished russia. u.s. and china get along great, massive trade. nobody cares about iran because their currency is collapsing due to russian tier corruption. who else is left that counts? only countries with no stake in the current system(poor) would fight the west.

Pakistan plays both sides. They're hardly a good ally to us in the first place. They certainly won't be on the same side as India.

As for Mexico, I think they're stupid enough to get Zimmerman'd by China or Russia promising land to them if they cause problems in the US.

for china its too late. the concept of taiwan is too amusing to us, we will go to nuclear war to defend it. nukes have already been secretly supplied to taiwan as a response to china arming NK. this is why china is backing off of the NK issue. but they shouldnt, they can keep a nuclear armed NK, we prefer taiwan.

Mexico won't ally with the US. At best they'll pretend to and then try to fuck us over.

Right, Taiwan is more important for containment. North Korea, not so much. Especially since we just found a bunch of rare earths in Japan, who are unirionically our actual greatest ally

Russia is in a military alliance (CSTO) with Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan,Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan, Only Belarus and Kazakhstan are capable of providing any serious manpower and have modern military equipment, Belarus has an advantage as it manufactures arms and arms equipment

If you think Nation states are going to exist in a WW3 scenario your wrong. The nation states will be the first things to dissolve once the power goes out. The defection rates are astronomical.

Mexico like most American nations won't submit to a war because its not economically worth it nor politically which is the main focus of the elite here to stay in power to keep stealing money from public treasury. So at most Mexico will buy overrated Chinese or Russian air-planes to support an opposition side but that's it. Mexican people will fucking revolt. Its not feasible.

About Pakistan its an fully integrated nation to the US zone if influence. Sure they have Islamic extremists, sure they have Iraq like warlords, sure they have nukes, sure they will oppose India on any situation. But they won't dare to conspire against the USA and their elites are pretty aware of it. Who ever does it (or India) will be fragmented to little nations in less than a decade.

What can they do in any case? Throw nachos?

globalresearch.ca/nato-drills-bulgarian-soldiers-refused-to-shoot-targets-with-russian-signs/5605187

Attached: 1408446424944.png (3016x1876, 121K)

Finland & the cucks from Sweden.

Attached: EEZs3.jpg (1600x1033, 359K)

Bump for current, I do mean current, events

Attached: teritorial waters.png (2410x1178, 170K)

Not him but Mexico has adopted Russian military equipment in the past, mainly RPG's and ATGM's., it's more because Mexico overwhelmingly fears US military intervention on its soil

strange, idk why that's the image

Attached: 1406126920851 - Copy.png (694x3030, 597K)

Attached: 1405734315523.jpg (2452x2444, 1.26M)

Please don't the pain doesn't end at death, that's a lie. God has a plan for you

Oh shit not again

Russia had the same level military alliance with Ukraine to keep its ICBMs for protection and pay for its Black Sea ports.

Its means nothing. Like I said before, a Banana Republic which signing holds no real meaning. Trump proved the war the pretty overrated joke they are internationally by showing US power by calling their officials 30 minutes before the bombings, and watching them do nothing will their crew were terrified of the "smart bombs".

Activate their millions of citizens in the US to cause problems for us like King Roach might in Europe

No, Russia will attack

Attached: 1421003586639.png (575x961, 95K)

Attached: 1421819813102.png (640x889, 40K)

Attached: 1405501050907.png (2000x938, 392K)

I'd say Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Tajikistan are still in the Russian sphere of influence. They are all CSTO members and are treaty-bound to defend one another (though whether they actually would is a matter of debate). Most probably those nations would contribute at best a token force and at worst just remain neutral.Belarus would definitely be in the war, though. They'd probably be used as a base for the invasion of Poland.

I doubt that any Latin American states would join in, though I do think we might see a US intervention in Venezuela within the next few years.

As it stands, the primary powers of the Axis of Resistance (to borrow an Iranian term) are Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea.

I'll agree on Pakistan. They've been waffling between the US and China for years, and since the war on terror have definitely been leaning more pro-China (and more recently, pro-Russia).

Mexico I don't think is that stupid, primarily because they don't have the military to do it. They have maybe a dozen outdated jet fighters and no real tanks, IIRC.

Attached: 1409180072904.png (1880x920, 278K)

wtf i love kosovo now

With mass habanero chili farts?

Attached: disputes.png (3016x1876, 155K)

Is it gonna happen soon lads? I kind of want to die.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 172K)

By sabotaging the US in various ways.

By spitting in tacos?

Attached: UN anty-nazi resolution.png (3016x1876, 119K)

A lot of our military is spics Australia. A lot of our factories are in Mexico too. Mexico could sabotage both, or foment civil unrest to waste US resources on putting down rebellion at home, or try to get their citizens to take California.

Attached: 1416557907596.jpg (2560x1620, 2.46M)

Attached: 1448194077620.gif (1200x2022, 610K)

Attached: usa nukes.png (1362x766, 2.39M)

before you ask

Attached: USA silos.jpg (500x397, 44K)

>Crimea
>dispute
what dispute, lol?

Attached: fth547yrjuy.jpg (226x246, 23K)

>I'd say Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Tajikistan are still in the Russian sphere of influence.

All of which have central banks, McDonalds, slightly freedom, capitalistic systems, globalist news networks, and an aware population. It simple won't work. The Kremlin likes to brag about its influence about eastern Europe, and so the Eastern nations about its contact with the Kremlin. But once money flux is cut they just stab each other, like I said before war is not economically feasible for many dictatorships and corrupt elites, specially against the US who can pretty much froze all your power tripping assets and glass your family and friends.

* stays irrelevant *
what do?

invade falklands

Spain will of course be with America.
Our president is cucked to the core. He is not very smart and what he does is follow orders all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDGXc1xxR54

Attached: 1409197365779 - Copy.gif (400x260, 74K)

Iceland is a neutral country and perhaps the most peaceful country in the world dipshit

>Vietnam
Vietnam is a US Ally.

bolivia would ally russia

Don't think Mexico would stand with the USA

How did your wife and kids die?

It's extremely, extremely unlikely we would ally with Russia in an all out war. To assume Macedonia would (or, to be fair, that it's even worth mentioning) is the stupidest thing I've ever read, by the way.

...actually then I read you mentioned Latvia. Latvia, allying with Russia. Fucking kek. Man, american times on Jow Forums are really, really fucking stupid.

about syria and yemen we already destroyed them so you can take them off your list of irrelevant countries "allies" list

Russia disarmed Ukraine of it's nuclear weapons after the cold war ended. Russians were there, with NATO and UN observers, disarming them and moving them back to Russia, with Ukrainian consent, not that that mattered because neither side was going to make another nuclear armed state

Oh yes, Tajikistan is firmly within the american sphere of influence. Being one of the nations in the world with the highest percentage of russian speakers and an extremely low percentage of English speakers.

And, you know, being motherfucking poor as fuck.

russia had its chance to challenge the west. instead of opening up the soviet economy so they might have a small chance of competing against our chad economy, they cuckishly enslaved and impoverished every country they visisted. nobosy is going to help an inferior country loke russia, they have to help themselves.

> Banana Republic which signing holds no real meaning

Except for the military manpower it can provide, if Russia integrates said armed forces into their own during WW3.
That's tens of millions of people eligible for military service amongst said countries, and Russia has a deep reserve military equipment stockpile

Turkey, South Korea, India, and Spain would be joining team Israel.

Cuba and Venezuela might, but are waay too close to the US to not get smacked down swiftly

Russia has McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger Kang, Domino's and a bunch of other US Chains as well, doesn't really mean a goddamned thing. FFS Moscow is considered a Fashionista paradise because of all the high quality western stores there, and western luxury goods sold

Kekistan stands with Russia. Kek!

He killed them

Attached: 1516245134522.jpg (1000x1030, 225K)

They could not have feasibly opened up their economy easily anyway, and their limited exports were panned outside of the eastern bloc.
We're talking about the same Soviet Union that in the latter part of the cold war would have its "Economists" determine arbitrary prices for goods and services based not off supply and demand calculations, but western prices and Sears Catalogs

>Sweden fighting
Hah! that's a good one.

Attached: 130436479834.jpg (255x198, 64K)

Sweden would be taken by Russia in the first month, as would alot of northern Norway, Finlanf would hold out in pockets in the South, but get steamrolled in Northern Finland.
Best course of action for Russia is to avoid a hard push through eastern europe and simply walk troops from Sweden to Denmark to Germany where Germany is utterly incapable of defending itself

LOL sears catalogues. god i hope the chinese prove a worthy foe.

Pockets in south? Fuck you, We'll just mobilize 750 k capable men and hold on till male population is dead. That is one of the main reasons why I despise all those mudslimes, here if you try to escape war it would be a treason and by war law it means execution.

I don't know about that. China is tight with Pakistan and has designs on Indian clay.

Attached: China territorial claims.png (602x442, 165K)

syria+iran+venezuela+nicaragua+cuba+bulgaria+serbia+yemen+armenia+macedonia+moldova combined are less powerful than france alone

some of these countries don't even have a functioning real military and except iran they don't have any strategic resources either

Seems to have one of the stronger fighting spirits it seems

Attached: 1521014563906.png (1984x1736, 529K)

Yet they have no men trained unlike us, I just don't get why swedes were so stupid and got rid of the conscription.

Attached: 12761308.jpg (400x257, 16K)

Also, I bet they'd wait all the finns die before they lift a finger, well of course they get some "humanitarian volunteer force" but that would be it, they don't get their hands dirty.

conscription isn't feminist

>Lichtenstein
Hahah nice one

Attached: IMG_3915.gif (500x290, 490K)

Forcefull service, sounds like marriage, what could possibly be more feminist?

Considering Finland will start it, they'll stand with Russia.

This is a positively ridiculous picture. We've scored 60%+ in these tests and most Balkan nations score even higher. It's a retarded question probably, such as "would you join the army", which makes sense why roaches are high - being in the army in Turkey is not so bad. And why Greece is high, since it has a professional army.

Poor Venezuela. Average wage is $1.50 a month now with $4 extra in food stamps.
Why are we doing nothing?

sorry the second the US gets involved its fucking. OVER. just look at the military spending numb ers. US steamrolls, the little pathetic countries fall with almost no resistance. its not hard to see

Yeh, just like you've steamrolled every dusty shithole you've ever set your eyes on.

Oh wait...

BRICS is not a military alliance, also China and India hate each other

Oh holy shit, I just saw your source!

Its the Bulgarian gallup agency! Holy fucking shit man, you made me laugh for real. "Gallup" in Bulgaria is an agency that belongs to two corrupt fucks who are actually using the name illegally and are being prosecuted by the real american Gallup, but are saved by constantly blowing the government. Their statistics are as wrong as if I made statistics straight on the spot. You really should never use that picture.

Never trust a Bulgarian I suppose

Look at your picture, if you're stupid enough to believe Eastern European countries have less fighting spirit than Bongistan and 73% of turks would fight for their country, despite about 25% being in almost open rebellion, you're a fucking retard.

>73 + 25 = 98. Very possible. Calls me a retard.
I feel sorry for you. I really do

Yes, it's very likely that 99% of turks not in open rebellion are ready to fight for their country. That is absolutely not a retarded notion at all, forgive me for my mistake.

You are absolutely right, every single roach alive is ready to fight for his country, that sounds perfectly plausible and intelligent. It's also not like Turkey has been in the news for about 5 years with protests, unrest and it totally isn't actually in a state of emergency right now.

73% is not all. So it seems reasonable. Also a lot of Kurds actually support the Turkey. Open rebellion is like maybe 2% of population. Now KYS and stop talking out of your ass desu

Attached: gurd.png (1024x749, 430K)

The year of that study very clearly coincides with the protests in Istanbul, first of all. Second of all:

>Also a lot of Kurds actually support the Turkey
Which heavily depends on the way the question is worded. No self-respecting Kurd would actually fight FOR Turkey.

Kurds are in almost open rebellion at this point and they number around 20% of the population. These are all irrefutable facts.

I have no idea why you insist on embarrassing yourself further. The meme-flag was enough to begin with, an unchecked source with a picture that looks batshit retarded is over the top, but actually trying to claim only like 2% of the Turkish population is in rebellion when the news are flooded with shit about Kurdistan and Erdogan recently extended the state of emergency, is another. Claiming that 73% of the population of Turkey being willing to fight for their country is reasonable is just the Jow Forums equivalent of shitting your pants in school.