Why are the most highly educated socially liberal?

Why are the most highly educated socially liberal?
>95% of professors
>90% of the college educated under 40

Attached: understanding.jpg (2000x1329, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quillette.com/2018/04/22/the-incentives-for-groupthink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't find work in the private sector. This is why republicans have higher wealth and income despite lower levels of education.

You'd have to be smart to be that stupid.

college educated whites voted for trump

Have you been there? It's fucked.

sources for those figures plz.

Because universities are a closed loop system designed to restrict knowledge to only initiated members?

>gee why are people with formal Jewish brainwashing liberal and communist
10/10 my noggin is a joggin

I was conservative before school and more liberal afterwards. More educations means you understand that there are a variety of humans and problems in the world.

You think that people teach at universities because they are unable to find work in the private sector?

>being this paranoid

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

A lot of people that go to college end up graduating and making the same amount of money as someone who entered the workforce coming right out of high school. Also, the high school educated guy is more likely to move up, become more skilled at what he does, and then start his own business while college graduates are promised all this shit that makes them too scared to go off and do their own thing for fear of losing it.

My IQ is 165 and I'm an absolute monarchist. I work as an independent theoretical physicist and my work is funded by a propriety stock trading algorithm I created.

Attached: 1483754487370.jpg (764x551, 263K)

You just reminded me of a really good Quillette article from the other day

quillette.com/2018/04/22/the-incentives-for-groupthink/

>propriety

if by liberal you mean pro-muslim and anti-white
here it's like 12%
and they go back to UK once the summer is over LoL
pic related XD

Attached: nintchdbpict000021199560.jpg (960x799, 121K)

Highly educated doesn't nesseciarally mean smart in a worldly way. But what it does mean is that academia is an eco chamber filled with liberals and any dissent is viewed as backward i.e. being a Christian. I graduate in May with a B.S.

I'm an ethnonationalist who would support Jim Crow lawas being 100% reinecated and I'm socially liberal, including not being against fags or degenerate lifestyles.

I cringe hardcore at 'conservatives' who care about that stuff. Any race and society is going to have degrees of everything; what matters now is preserving the gene-stock of the native people of Europe

>supports Jim Crow
>identifies as socially liberal

the absolute state of Jow Forums

>commies infiltrate college.
>brainwash retards into being commies.
>why are "educated" people socially liberal?
Really?

It depends what you study i guess.

I study mathematics and my professors are liberal. Claiming mathematics is an echo chamber is nonsensical

>education in social studies and academics is useful
That's the first problem, the second problem is that leftism is a brain parasite, a cancer of education, it weakens any society and makes the youth unable to do anything.
So even if they're educated they're worth almost nothing.

Attached: Academics.png (1785x228, 93K)

it's like a kind of track they get settled in. i personally left because i wanted some adventure in life. many stay in the syystem from inertia or feaar of risk - these are cconformists, after all. in another time they would have been sieg heilingwith the best of them. ultimately, it's too comfy for those who can put up with the politics and the left do all they can to monopolise the sector. say what you like about marxists, theyy know how to organise and carry out such a plan with detterrmination.