Why do women change their opinions so easily?

Why do women change their opinions so easily?
When I first came here ages ago I was fairly left wing, I was never feminist standard but definitely a lefty and within a week I was anti immigration and racist
Are all women like this? Is there a scientific reason for this?

Attached: F5408D7F-7586-46CD-A149-2D0C25B4E2AF.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fu-Op7MlDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits and timestamp
or no answers

Not your blog.

Tits tits tits

Probably because of their social image.

Evolutionary measures to ensure greater reproduction.

Never contest male ideology, let the alphas bang you, have tons of kids and some will make it.

Attached: Babydrill.gif (600x357, 3.19M)

You know the rules

Women are naturally weaker and give birth so they need to rely on a social structure. If new males take over they usually just kill the other males so their brain needs to be more flexible in that regard.

to the retards answering before the tits, leave and never post here again
You're too stupid for even this board

Attached: 1514205401462.gif (250x197, 825K)

My younger sister is a 'vegan'. Got into it pretty good with my mother when she was complaining about it and i said not to worry cause the second she starts dating someone who eats meat shell go back to normal

I think it may have been the "women dont have hobbies, they have ex boyfriends with hobbies that they copy" comment that really got her though

Google exists user

mind greentexting the story/arguments?

I'm vegetarian, started dating a Dutch girl I met at uni and she turned vegan because of me.
Females are highly impressionable, you can mould them into whatever you want as long as you have a strong will.

both of these

Women are biologically hardwired to take on the traits of whatever is dominant in society.

In antiquity conquering tribes would simply kill women who refused to assimilate into their newer winning tribe, so women had to be ready to switch loyalties quickly.

It's a protection for women and how they have survived for eon by adopting themselves to whatever is currently dominant.

Attached: whitegirltwerkno.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

I'll assume you're actually a woman for he sake of argument.
Women follow power and will change to the next power if the current one is failing them in any way. Survival instinct that is ingrained into your genes through thousands of iterations leading up to you.

correct, which is why we come here to get away from the liberal cunts who want to waste time with retarded questions like this goddamed OP.
Tits and timestamp does two things, it puts the marxist whore in her place and verifies that it's not some incel with a LARPing problem

Once you stop being a leftist, you never go back.
Because leftism is the symptom of ignorance, incompetence, idiocy, and/or immaturity.
Once you become enlightened, you cannot become un-enlightened.

Cenk Uygur used to be a Republican and now he runs the Young Turds. It goes both ways.

>Are all women like this? Is there a scientific reason for this?
Women just mimic the strongest male so he makes babies with her. Jow Forums is full of Chads so any roasties that come here will become (((trad thots)))

Do you need a license to be racist in the UK?

>Is there a scientific reason for this?
Yes. Women have to fit in the ingroup, so their mentality is more plastic.
Used to be men did most of the main resource gathering while women were pregnant, and women would work together to care for new mom and help raise children. Also occasionally the tribe or country would get overtaken and the women would be taken to raise the kids of the newcomers.
Women have to be influenced by the people around them to not stick out too much and to trust the ingroup (helped by oxytocin) so they can work together and raise kids (also a reason they are more agreeable and have less risk-taking testosterone). And, when the tribe was overtaken, they'd have to adjust to the new tribe that they were inducted into and pregnant for.

It's in women's genetic interest to be more malleable and men to be more stubborn. When you get women trying to walk all over men and demand they become more feminine, then the tribe gets overtaken by more dominant outsiders.

Attached: Feminist_Phenotype.png (1692x1791, 1.56M)

It literally cannot happen. Either he was a leftist back then, or he is no longer a leftist now. Note that liberal does not mean leftist.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fu-Op7MlDc

tale as old as time

Trannys aren’t women queer

OPEN BOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an experiment, go on a left wing website for a week and see if it works in reverse. If not, you were persuaded by evidence.

Women have tiny reptile like brains. They experience life through it. Very animalistic. It's why all women are all whores and get themselves involved in dangerous situations where they get raped. They're exactly like dumb turkeys that eat from a hunters hand. This is why women should never be allowed to vote or serve in the military or in government. But they could be warm bodies that provide dumb labor through work.