Life after Jow Forums

When Jow Forums is shut down (the temporary shutdown was just to collate IPs), where will you go to voice your politically incorrect opinions?

Attached: images (28).jpg (220x334, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html
archive.is/TcFim
youtu.be/v6DqCUQ0SzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((memeflag)))
>images (28).jpg

The_Donald

Attached: D9D562BD-D7A1-4F84-9FE3-12BE59834108.jpg (750x424, 36K)

Have you checked spam folder? I swear I mailed you an invite

learn to sage faggots

Attached: 19190_27671_005c_SM_GuteNachtPostkarte.jpg (945x1348, 1.21M)

Like most autists here, I will find less constructive means to relay my discourse of current political events.

I will have no place to let out steam and it will build up until I murder someone

Attached: 1411913344104 2.jpg (300x300, 81K)

I’ll print out brochures of memes and go down to the bar and distribute them. Now that I think of it I should be doing that anyway.

Mods are removing nigger hate threads and autosaging many others.

Jow Forums is now a curated board, Jow Forums is already kill

I will return to playing with my anus and making sculptures out of my shit.

Attached: Shit-spraying wombat.jpg (618x430, 86K)

This but unironically

Theres a chalkboard in a local hangout spot. Ill just write shit about the kikes there. I already do it occasionally just to stir up shit.

other chans

Attached: 1524539497998.jpg (750x395, 66K)

Back into the monologues in my brain

I'm going to Reddit! That's where we're all headed if Jow Forums goes down. Straight to REDDIT.

Probably tumblr. If I remember correctly, last time that happened everyone on that site got out of our way.

Go out in public and gather as many shitlords as possible. To to the middle of NYC and create a real life Jow Forums shitboard. No one can stop us.

>1
>post
>by
>this
>ID

sage.

WHY IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THE SEX CULT!!!!!
>hollywood/government sex cult
Exposed by catching second in command and recruit
>ALLISON MACK
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
There's the QUICK RUNDOWN
>Maggie Nix
MAGGIE NIX
>look into NIX
shes a child STARlet......
>Obama the horseback rider

also BONUS HAPPENING!!!!
>Broward county deputies being murdered

Numerous cops are dieing and being murdered in FL
>what do they know!?
One was definitely OURGUY , with his Facebook being purged but pixs mocking HOGG in nazi outfits
>what did he know in Clinton controlled JEWWARD county FL

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/21/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-for-alleged-sex-cult-involvement.html

archive.is/TcFim

Shutting down Jow Forums will not protect you PEDO SCUM!!!

gamespot outpost

I will keep my opinions to myself and vote the green party like a good boii.

Anywhere I can be somewhat anonymous

If they colonized us, why can't we pull an India and just colonize them?

This board is a containment zone. Slay it and its people will scatter far and wide posting everywhere. Hell, some of us will probably run for political office out of sheer boredom if that ever happened.

More 1 post by this id shilling

Attached: 1487188685633.jpg (500x427, 26K)

I will invent it again.

>announcing sage
Enjoy your ban, newfag.

>where will you go to voice your politically incorrect opinions?

I'll set up my own server with domain for people to shitpost.

youtu.be/v6DqCUQ0SzM

Attached: addtext_com_MTkxNTI1MTM0ODE.jpg (531x768, 79K)

datamining thread. saged.

I'll probably run for a petty political office like state congress or senate so I can prepare to launch a proper congressional campaign in 2024 and start shitposting IRL on CNN.

sage

Attached: 1523290513696.png (600x842, 142K)

Nigger, all of 4chins is datamining.

Less constructive than passive aggressively posting on an anonymous anime image board.

Hmm...

MSNBC

The streets. We need to go full zergface and escalate the violence. Not against innocent people, but against the people who are doing these things to us and to our countries.

Attached: images (40).jpg (300x168, 16K)

innawoods

because the mods are 100% JIDF

Hello my fellow dark-glower.
This post is satire, but I hear making space under fake backseats in cars gives plenty of room for snipers.
Read in a story about CIAniggers, but you should have received that during training.

where we go now

8pol obvs

Up doot kind xir!

:3

This could be a good thing. It would most obviously shift reddit to the right. Imagine all of Jow Forums thoughts, racism and other fun stuff, all that aside, would have a major shift in thought.

basically this.

Jow Forums is a containment board, it’s how (((they))) control people’s opinions, can you imagine if these fuckers were let loose in the real world??? Just have a look at the comments section of any Nasim video on jewtube and you’ll see the devastating effect this will have on normie discourse, it’s better to keep the autists occupied on their little Cambodian basket weaving forum.

thats when you'll realize how absurd the internet, and Jow Forums is. You cant just say or do junk in real life like you do on the internet. You would look literally retarded.

and Jow Forums isnt getting shutdown, unless im mistaken.

I will gas myself a lot of Nergers.

Bitch

Attached: 02AF0BBA-796B-4CD3-9775-8F2D11590AAF.jpg (750x1141, 145K)

>When Jow Forums is shut down (the temporary shutdown was just to collate IPs), where will you go to voice your politically incorrect opinions?

Actually Jow Forums gets "audited" fairly regularly as a fantastic honeypot. Notice though that the ultra nationalist Jow Forums keeps on going, but we keep getting new waves of paid shills that dont know better. Weird. Weird.

Its like..this place is a neo HUAC, and you stupid fucks keep making our job easier.

The leftist made the NSA and Fema Camps, now they get to enjoy the fruits of their labors.

and now, this is chef John of Food Wishes, EnnnnnJoy!

Attached: 1523507603727.jpg (500x507, 64K)

Supply and demand faggot. We'll find each other again someday lads lmao :')

YouTube comment sections. Where are people can be fr-*this user was banned for violating YouTube's terms of service*

Basedboys

LinkedIn

Was there a Jow Forums shutdown?
I hadn't noticed.

I doubt you could really shut down Jow Forums.

It will be like when they try to shut down sites on the deep web, a new one will just pop up immediately and everybody would migrate.

>Steam.

I went to 8 c h a n

Your moms house.

8 Chan pol, the pol away from pol

>When Jow Forums is shut down

HA, good luck.

You can't shut down Jow Forums, and you shouldn't even try.

DABBING

Attached: serveimage.gif (390x313, 64K)