/IBS/ will it survive edition?

JF vs Halsey and John Macintyre the author of the JQ paper on the althype website.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fSQ4pUWqt8

Attached: The End of History and The Last Man.jpg (425x648, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strike and Mike 18 links below.

Haven't read the paper, is it any good

He makes a strong case, here is a link
thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf

Who is this John Macintyre guy?

fat fuck boomer halsey is annoying to listen to.

The Guy is Ryan Faulk's and Sean Last friend who wrote a few articles for the alternataive hypothesis and worked for amren. Has a youtube account laughingman0x here is an example for one of his videos
youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo&t=1s

I missed a whole lot. Apparently Baked Alaska did something and Andy and JF have been having Drama.

was he the guy talking about bringing back sodomy laws when one of the guys on his side was gay?

I don't think so, he was once a mutualist who became more right wing.

Best possible thing you guys can do is false flag as a Jew / leftist and call anti semites scum and racist / bigots

It helps, do it if you care

It lives.

Attached: heil.png (612x479, 459K)

yeah, now that I think about it it might have been that guy with the bobcat goldthwaite voice

Ryan said he's no longer gay.

Attached: download.jpg (400x468, 83K)

No the more high-pitched kind of raspy voiced guy with the illustration of another person as his avatar. IIRC someone said he was a catholic writer, the gay guy might have been Ryan but it's irrellevent right now.

So IBS is defo dead right?

Attached: Destitea.png (560x365, 150K)

It might be but i'm liking this stream.

Ryan just decided to not be gay? That sounds retarded. Was he a confused incel or something?

He still finds men the most attractive but feels like hes too old and fat to be gay.

>Hasley stream #12823
I think I'll give it a miss

That's some next level autism

the youtube genre or these threads? The former seems to be a gradual but eventual yes, as for the latter I'm frankly surprised to see a thread here for the stream.

I suspect his father is pressuring him to not be gay and Ryan is only giving these reasons as an excuse.