Reminder that God is not an eternal tormenter

God is not an eternal tormenter
Faith is a gift given by God, and it is not of our selves (Eph2:8)
God does not give faith to a few and let the rest be tormented for eternity

Genesis 12:3 All people on earth will be blessed through Abraham
Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abrahams's offpsring
Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the earth and all the famelies of the nations will acknowledge God
Psalms 65:2 All men will come to God
Psalms 85:9 All nations will worship and glorify God
Psalms 145:9-10 The Lord has compassion on all His creation and all he has made will praise Him
Psalms 145:13 The Lord loves all His creation
Psalms 145:14 The Lord upholds all who fall
Isasiah 25:6-8 God will prepare a feast for all people, he will destroy the shroud that enfols all peoples,
the sheet that covers up all nations. He will eliminate death
Isaiah 45:22-23 God has sworn an oath that every knee will bow before Him and every tongue will swear by Him
Isaiah 49:6 God's salvation will be brought to the ends of the earth
Isaiah 54:8 Although God will hide His face in a surge of anger, he will have compassion with everlasting kindness
Isaiah 57:16-18 God's anger is not permanent, althoughe he punishes man, he will heal, guide and restore comfort to him
Jeremiah 31:33-34 All men wil know God, from the greatest to the least
Lamentations 3:31-33 The Lord does cast off forever. Although He brings grief, he will also be compassionate.
Ezekiel 18:21 God does not have pleasure in the death of the wicked. RAther, he is pleased when they repent.
Micah 7:18 God not stay angry forever
Matthew 18:13 Like the man who owns a hundred sheep and is not willing to lose even one, God is not wiling that any one be lost
Luke 2:10 The birth of Jesus is good news for all the people
Luke 3:5,6 John the baptist quotes Isaiah's words that all mankind will see God's salvation
John 1:29 Jesus is the lamd of God who takes away the sin of the world
John 3:35 God sent Jesus to save the world

Attached: its a bit fucked.jpg (500x499, 99K)

John 4:42 God has commited al things to Christ
John 5:25 Even the dead will hear the sound of Christ all who hear will live
John 6:37 Everything that God has given to Christ will come to him
John 12:32 When Jesus is lifted up from the earth, he will draw all men to himself
John 12:47 Jesus came to save the world
Acts 3:20-21 Jesus must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything
Romans 3:3-4 The unbelief of some will not nullify God's faithfulness
Romans 5:18 The act of obedience of one man, (Jesus) will bring life for all men
Romans 8:19-21 Creation itself will be liberated and bruoght into the glorious freedom of the children of God
Romans 8:38-39 Nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Romans 11:32 God made all people imprisoned by disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn, and ultimately Christ will subdue
all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all
2 Corinthians 5:15 Christ died for all
2 Corinthians 5:19 Through Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself
Ephesians 1:11 God will all things under heaven and on earth under Christ
Ephesians 4:10 Christ ascended higher than all the heavens to fill the whole universe
Philippians 2:911 Every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord (In 1 Corinthians 12:3, Paul writes that no

1 Timothy 2:4-6 God wants all men to saved and to know the truth (can God's desire be thwarted?)
1 Timothy 4:10 God is the saviour of all men, especially (not exclusively) those who believe
Titus 2:11-12 God's grace, which brings salvation has appeared to all men
Hebrews 2:9 Jesus tasted death for everyone
1 John 2:2 Christ is the atoning sacrifice of the sins of the whole world
1 John 3:8 Christ appeared to destroy the devil's works
1 John 4:14 Christ is the saviour of the world
Revelation 5:13 Every create in heaven, on earth, under the earth, and on the sea wil sing praises to him who sits on the throne and to the lamb (christ)
Revelations 21:4-5 God will dwell with men and he will wipe every tear from their eyes, death, mourning, crying, pain and old oder of things will pass
and everything will be made new
1 Corinthians 15: 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.…

>talks about not tormenting
>torments with pasta
psst, buddy, we are the universe
go experience all you can before you can't anymore
All this abrahamic drug abuse has made you stop looking inside yourself for answers and hoping to find them in a story book.
Go create, love, spread joy, if you want to live a spiritual life

Christianity is worshipping a false Jesus, who did not accomplish what the scripture says he did at the cross

Christ

2 Corinthians 11:4

For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully.

the verses which implies "eternal torment" is mistranslated,

Eternal, eternaly, forever and ever, are not found in the greek scriptures

Hell is translated from 3 different greek words, sheol, gehenna and tartarus

christians believe that their faith is in christ is a done between them and God, they believe faith is something that comes from within themselves, while the bible says otherwise (Eph 2:8)

they revel in the fact that they think heaven will all theirs and that they will watch everybody else burn forever

i dissagre, and who said i wont create, love, spread joy?

fruits of the spirit: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, Goodness, faithfulness
galatians 5:22

Christianity is just another way to be a nihilistic cuck. "None of this world matters because my eternal life starts after death. Might as well high five Tyrone while he plows my daughter". Fuck all Abrahamic religions.

Attached: Odin.jpg (1832x1762, 1.2M)

So you choose another Abrahamic religion

Attached: 5F4CB044-D656-4797-ACD7-71295ADF36A5.gif (467x298, 15K)

Where do you have it from that i am(and believers of christ in general) of the opinion that this world does not matter?

Actually, it matters a fuckton. Why do you think God has us suffering anyway?

God bless you OP I’m with you in this fight

Thank you and God bless you too!

It is truly frustrating to argue with people who believes our Lord would eternaly torment his creation, while at they same time they profess to represent him

Attached: 1524524158687.jpg (2000x1316, 775K)

You must ascent to the grace God gives you to be saved. Everyone who rejects God of their own free will reaps what they sow which is eternal damnation.

Attached: 1519066232105.png (300x229, 61K)

Attached: 20180424_195856.jpg (1080x1524, 809K)

You're not spreading joy. You're just arousing my irritation.

awesome, so you can stop going on about it then?

Ephesians 2:8

Faith is a gift given by God, and THIS IS NOT FROM YOUR SELVES.

Romans3:10
10As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one; 11There is no one who understands; no one who seeks God. 12All have turned away; they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.…

the bible directly contradicts your statement

Faith is not something you bring out of yourself, God supernaturelly gives it to you

The cognitive dissonance must be hitting you hard after all the verses i posted, it sure as heck would have to me when i believed in eternal torment

Good posts OP,
Isaac of Nineveh \ Isaac the Syrian had written some beautiful words on the topic as well.

Proverbs 14:29
He who is slow to anger has great understanding, But he who is quick-tempered exalts folly

>Isaiah 45:22-23 God has sworn an oath that every knee will bow before Him and every tongue will swear by Him

At this point it started to sound satan. Jewish trick.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2118x1328, 3.5M)

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1176, 2.27M)

All worshiping is lie and possibly satanic. No good requires that.

I agree that faith is supernatural and given to us by God.

I also believe in free will to accept or reject God's gifts.

lol, this is my second post on this thread. As far as going on about hell, I don't really do that, it's usually not a good idea to argue for the faith by threating people with hellfire.

idk, gods pretty cool nigga, whats up?

I agree about the threats but to see your brother or sister walking the path to destruction is a hurtful thing. If your friend was about to walk into a burning building would you stop them

Nice dogma. You know I have this feeling that you don't practice or even understand anything you preach, maestro.

Rom 8:21-30 " For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified."

Eph 1
3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms. 4For He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in His presence. In love 5He predestined us for adoption as His sons through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His will,…

the bible contradicts you because God chose those he was giving faith to before the disruption of the world, thus it is not possible for you to reject it with a "free will"

free will is not taught in the bible

Rom 9:21 "Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?"

just trolling you a bit

cool, let me know how the feelings goes when you aquire facts

bump for Bubbles!

Warning a fellow Christian who's fallen into sin maybe.

But people who don't accept Christian presuppositions aren't really going to be persuaded by the threat of hell fire, at best it's good for trolling the opposition.

It's better to appeal to heaven, and temporal death and temporal consequences for sin with non-believers.

Which facts do you expect me to acquire?

yes God is and must be awesome. imagine when we get to see his wisom, so far he has only shown us his stupidity
1 cor 1:25
because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men;

nothing, i only asked you to tell me how that feeling of yours goes when you confirm it or not. which you never will

I don't think there is any contradiction between predestination and free-will. God knows who will accept him, as he knows all things, before creating us, but that doesn't change the fact that we're supernatural agents who can choose for or against God and have to face the consequences for that choice.

How does God know if your will is free?

you do know what free will implies right?

Please actually read Romans. The Calvinist/Lutheran interpretation is a terribly bad reading, and no biblical scholar takes it seriously, because it's obviously not what Paul meant.

Paul explicitly REJECTS his potter-clay analogy, and in no uncertain terms proclaims that all Israel (Jews) will be saved.

>cool, let me know how the feelings goes when you aquire facts

That's what you wrote -- "when you acquire facts".... upon which I asked You "which facts".

Thereupon your response was "nothing".

Come back when you've evolved beyond.
Nice talking to you buddy.

Attached: 2018-04-25-023209_177x207.png (177x207, 60K)

Further, the potter-clay analogy is an allusion to Jeremiah 18, wherein this passage immediately follows the analogy, spoken by God:

>If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Calvinist doctrine is not supported by the Biblical texts, nor is it logical.

if you had removed the expect i would have answered you differently

Yea it implies you have responsibility for your actions, something you can't have if you don't have free will.

And if you aren't responsible for your actions, than the whole biblical narrative is bunk.

So you're admitting you're an anal retentive asshat?

You know the illumined wrote all the abrahamic texts, right?

Attached: they_want_you_divided.png (500x500, 4K)

>goes to the trouble of copypasting all this nonsense
>common sense logic applied to the first eph quote proves you wrong already

If only I had reaction images on my tablet.

why do all the names in the bible that get praised sound jewish?

>Reminder that God is not an eternal tormentor

Billions would disagree with you.

Hell s a tithe extraction tool. Without it, your church would go broke.

Attached: R (50).jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Christianity and Islam want to convert everyone in the world.

And Jews want everyone to be converted to Noachide, with themselves at the top.

>God is not an eternal tormenter

Guess again. A loving God would not create awesome creatures like this, or an eco-system that is drenched in blood.

Attached: Fangtooth_moray.jpg (1024x768, 629K)

Just to spell it out for you, wanting to submit everyone to the world to your religion does not constitute wanting division.

>all this nonsense

i think im the one who needs a reaction image

heres one

Attached: HAHHAHa.jpg (500x389, 37K)

yea its crazy how many people believe it

they have incredibly cold hearts

thankfully im not part of any church, or man made religion

well i i am part of the church established by christ, which is the believers

I recently had the "moment of clarity" where I asked myself what the Image of an ascended man would look like in a perfect utopia. I concluded that it would be a crying man that knows all suffering. Which made me think of Jesus.

what you are trying to do is not working. i think im gonna go to bed now. its 3 am here. have a nice day

Good night sir.

>God is not an eternal tormenter
Then why did he create niggers?

before i go, here is pauls respone to your question

18Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. 19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?” 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?

ponder on it, goodnight and bless ya.

well not question but statement