Who knew promoting gun control was a faggot's position?

Who knew promoting gun control was a faggot's position?

Attached: 1524608852659.png (1080x1920, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/T8bOUCZ.jpg
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/967928620927930369
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: hogg's plan.jpg (1457x680, 665K)

>tfw have a faggot son and now the world knows it

Attached: 1503860176476.png (394x360, 144K)

why does this guy always look like he has a stick up his ass?

Who the fuck do people think they are to tell someone what they can and cannot defend their home with?

Maybe he wears a buttplug

So is this the only way for him to GRT some more publicity Now? Not like everyone already knew it

he doesn't. it's actually another man's dick.

what a fag

Isnt this guy already 18? Why does he dress ridiculous still like with a coat jacket and an ORANGE TSHIRT underneath. Like a 10 year old or something

Attached: 1515896797040.jpg (517x768, 326K)

This kid just screams MKULTRA’ed. Something is severely broken in this little faggot.

Someone direct Hogg to /fa/, pls.

What in god's name is he wearing?

Hogg is going to try to make that "intimidating" face to the wrong motherfucker & have his faggot ass stomped

>This is what I must do to stay relevant and get a job on CNN
>Just suck it up Davie, it's one prom night and a few hours of virginity losing buttsex. This'll all pay off

This shit's hilarious. His reddit account was filled with angst over not being able understand women or get a girlfriend, and now he just becomes a faggot. Brilliant.
i.imgur.com/T8bOUCZ.jpg

perfect! he will get the aids soon then.

This can't be real. Regardless, it's laughable and so is this anorexic nobody. Next!

fresh hairstyle

user, I...

>kids who grew up being groomed by creepy "anti child abuse" groups ran by the fucking PODESTAS are actually gay faggots (from being abused by gay faggots)

wow what a surprise

this shit is so predictable its fucking unreal

>Some form of identifying badge
>Walk around with a tag on your shirt that says something along the lines of "HELLO! I have a gun!"
For what purpose?

So people know you have a gun.
In fact, you should walk around with a floating exclamation mark above your head like a questgiver.

>Who knew
The Hogg

Attached: cooper n hogg.jpg (192x250, 6K)

he's not gay by choice but forced to because none of the girls want him

hollywood grooming. hair adds 4" height and jacket 20 pounds to a sickly frame.

thanks to the $500,000 HARPOoon the fat nigger gave that supported the March for Our Lies.

Cameron Kasky is the same actor that played Nicolas Cruz and David Hogg is the same actor that plays Ben Shapiro. Between super thin masks and digital masking, it's very easy to fool the public.

Attached: Ben-Shapiro.jpg (1024x683, 151K)

I think a holster is enough to identify whether someone is carrying or not.

All likely answers

Was there ever a doubt?

>This can't be real.
He didn't write it himself, but he endorsed it.

See the bottom right corner of this picture:
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/967928620927930369

These people are truly delusional.

To be honest. I think he's just holding all the cum in.

>member of the theater club
>talks like a fag
>shit is all retarded
>is a fagfag
mite be true.

HAHAHAHAHA
> no friends
> can’t get chicks
> can’t get chicks 2
> lel John Oliver
> can’t get chicks 3
> bang dudes
My fucking sides

That’s definitely easier than finding separate ppl

Attached: C8997DD1-65AF-4392-9F29-4884EEC16CFF.png (645x729, 58K)

Not surprised that he's a big ol queen

He talked about girls noticing him though.

Did we call him a faggot enough that we memed him into homosexuality?

The people funding their movement are the same people reaping the profits from all the increased weapon sales! Go figure. More astroturfed divide and conquer bullshit. What else do you want to talk about? Less threads spewing senseless hate for individuals and more threads exposing the homosexual mafia please!

I knew he was a queer , pic relaited , kek

Attached: 1523034171005.jpg (512x738, 78K)

is that real? please let that be real
>also hilarious that Hogg probably couldn't get a girl who wanted to go with him. Even the lefty bitches that are just as anti gun aren't into pussies

this is fake in that he did post that, but it was not HIS PLAN, it was a plan given to him by some other guy, and he left that guys name on it
but in this picture its presented as if its hogg's plan, which is false

we should support their efforts to expand abortion, first reminding them that the womb is the safest place and to return at once to there since obviously since expulsion they haven't once felt safe and are trying to make the world a harmless, benign place despite every inch of it covered with parasitic, warring elements trying to kill you. let them spin into orbit with that mental gymnastics.

Attached: 1524613262131.png (1080x1920, 1.63M)

if you don't want another man to be able to defend his family you are a gay homosexual predator going after his children, all fags are predators and should be holocausted

This hit me in the feels. I'm jealous of both. Yes I voted for Trump and will again.

Attached: 285.jpg (540x540, 67K)

CONFIRMED: Hogg is controlled with a wire.

Attached: 1524613262131.png (1080x1920, 1.77M)

I'm pretty certain that Jews are predisposed to homosexuality, schizophrenia, and physical weakness.

Attached: jewish-fitness-richard-simmons.jpg (871x853, 816K)

He will state, WARNING TO OLDIES, he will state, am just being diplomatic. 0|0

I think you're onto something

I wonder where the bullet is?

Attached: 81jfBaf+7hL._SY550_.jpg (371x550, 23K)