Centrist Autism

Left-winger - you're wrong, 2+2=5
Right-winger - no, you are wrong, 2+2=4
Centrist - FUCKING DUMBASSES PLAYING THE MATH CARD! MATH POLITICS ARE DUMB!

Why are centrists so retarded?

Attached: hello-it-is-i-the-centrist-political-meme-page-were-10581538.png (500x494, 124K)

autistic idea that their beliefs are 'neutral'. a lot of left/right discourse is just shit flinging from each echochamber to the other and retreating into their intellectually dishonest community without actually confronting the others ideas with honesty.

perhaps them being in the middle makes them believe they are above it all but they are just as intellectually lazy. gotta get them twitter snark retweets yo.

Terrible bait. Consider suicide.

being in an echochamber does not make you automatically wrong.

bro, im a centrist, too. let's gas half the jews

You're confused
leftists: 2+2=4
""""right-wingers""":2+2= kill all niggers

Attached: soy.png (800x750, 106K)

yes that is how Jow Forums people look, except dirty hair and bad skin

"n-no y-you!"

remember the Falklands

Attached: ba1b4ce9069ec7665c8969c9641b1f87.jpg (640x640, 62K)

a lot of right wing people can be pretty cringy with their straw mans of the left even when i somewhat agree with them. people act like snarky brats as soon as they get a twitter account for some reason. at least confront ideas with intellectual honesty. makes me lose respect for someone if they don't.

>implying argie leftists care about the falklands
it was a right-wing coup implanted by the USA that utilized innocent citizens as fodder to prop itself up in a desperate move. nobody with a brain gives a shit, only the normies and Jow Forums equivalents

>innocent people
Argentinians aren't people

my point isn't that people in echochambers are dumb. My point is that just because you're in an echochamber does not mean you are wrong.
I of course can see the autism of Jow ForumsThe_Donald, for instance

you got it all wrong. anglos and germans are robots. basically p-zombies with no personal consciousness. tehre's no difference between one of "you" and embodied AI

Leftists:
2+2 = Whatever you believe is correct and we will celebrate your choice no matter what, even if it leads to negative consequences

Conservatives:
2+2 = 4

rather be a white robot than an el abominacion de las Sudamerica

I'm not centrist I'm neitherist

"you" can't "be" something. of course me telling "you" this does nothing, since i am talking to a string of text, but whatever

fence sitters get the bullet too

Attached: 3631313665_0de38f6c64_b.jpg (1024x808, 361K)

Left-winger - you're wrong, 2+2=5
Right-winger - no, you are wrong, 2+2=3
Centrist - the answer is somwhere in the middle

#GasHalfTheJews

bump

Left-winger:
2+2 = Wakanda lives matter

Right-winger:
2+2= We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Centrist:
Why not both?

because fuck niggers

Left-winger:
>Right-winger - you're wrong, 2+2=5
>Left-winger - no, you are wrong, 2+2=4

Right-winger:
>Left-winger - you're wrong, 2+2=3
>Right-winger - no, you are wrong, 2+2=4

Centrist:
>An intellectual: HURR DURR YOU'RE BOTH WRONG AND DUMB, BUT I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND AS TO WHO'S MORE WRONG AND WHO'S MORE DUMB SO UHH, PICKING SIDES IS POINTLESS