Alex Jones

Just started listening to him recently. What's his end goal? As a Texas resident, I'm honestly surprised he isn't as talked about as much here on the local level as he is on the MSM. What's the deal? Why do people hate on him so much?

Attached: maximum condition breaking.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/we-sent-alex-jones-infowars-supplements-to-a-lab-heres
youtube.com/watch?v=3wG3QP5cvQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdm0TUyBjP4
youtu.be/bCs79KwmTlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

img related
some of his "health" products have six times more lead per serving, because california allows even more so it passes QC.
Married to jewish women in his life
Had kids with the first
Calls himself jewish
Won't ever name the Rothschild as globalists or jews or zionists, all three of which they are, and that they operate the CIA (and MOSSAD)
Plus there's Milton William Cooper who exposed Alex and was killed a few weeks later.
So there's a couple of reasons for ya

Attached: Alex-Jones-C.I.A.-Chart.png (1024x626, 92K)

He reports the truth, to the best of his knowledge.

...And that's pretty much it. Globalists, criminals, and the Deep State hate him because he exposes their plans, and doesn't ignore certain stories like the entirety of the mainstream media.

Example: Last week it was exposed that Hillary Clinton laundered $84 MILLION through the DNC. MSM hasn't touched it. The lawsuit is real:
thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bombshell-fec-records-indicate-hillary-campaign-illegally-laundered-84-million/

Alex basically wants free market, freedom of speech, and constitutional rights. He can't be bought out and he's causing a huge headache for the powers-that-be, so much so, that they have launched a huge disinfo campaign against him in the past year ("The Opposition", Stephen Colbert's "Tuck Buckford", characters on "Homeland", "CSI", etc.)

alex was based as fuck about 10 years ago, now its all about muh vitamins and lawsuits

>p0o
I'm more impressed by your ID gets, user.

Attached: powerful.jpg (500x531, 31K)

LOL, this fucking Media Matters shill. Choke to death on David Brock's cock, you worthless faggot.

Buzzfeed sent a wide variety of Infowars products to independent labs for testing, hoping to discredit Alex Jones, and they were forced to admit that all the products met the highest standards of testing, and contained NO traces of heavy metals.

And unlike this Media Matters shill, I'll actually link you to the evidence:

buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/we-sent-alex-jones-infowars-supplements-to-a-lab-heres

>p0o
shitted

Any source on those claims? Day of the rake cannot come sooner.

Alex, is that u?

Attached: Alex sees all.jpg (720x705, 85K)

Not focusing on the FED and the multitudes of agencies staffed by foreign israeli interests and never discussing Rothschild's is a reason enough to discredit him beyond mindless entertainment. Meant to wake ppl up from normal state to panic state with no solid cohesion. He's been doing it long enough, he knows exactly whats happening but doesn't say it.
>why?

I think he's personally afraid to name them desu. I mean, the buzzword "deep state" is always thrown around. What does he mean by that?

He's talked about here constantly. He's just an actor running a controlled opposition campaign. Lurk moar, newfriend.

>controlled opposition

need a sauce on that

t. not a newfag, just want sauce

Deep state = Senior Executive Service

Of course he can't name the jew, no one can without being deplatformed. Hard times indeed

if he knows what he means and his fans know what he means, why bother dealing with the outrage of actually naming it?

see people think that he is Bill Hicks beacuse he kindof looks like him and therefore is a seceret agent deepshill instead of just being incredibly retarded, well ho ho ho
>pic
looks like Emma Watson is Richard dawkings therefore they are deep state agents instead of being incredibly retarded

Attached: emma watson richard dawkings.jpg (401x271, 22K)

Pay attention to bumper stickers. No one has an alex jones bumpwr sticker, but you should see multiple bumper stickers from infowars every day.

>What's his end goal
No clue but he sure is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=3wG3QP5cvQk

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdm0TUyBjP4

this is funny as fuck doe

he was part of rebel media. him laura southern and others trying to get garry johnson elected. garry said you cant say illegal because no person is illegal and its inflammatory

garry like any rhino/libertarian has no chance in hell of being elected. the people who would vote for them will vote democrat in a presidential election. the goal was to siphon votes from the gop to get hillary elected. how bill clinton got elected

If you had been listening or known about Alex since the early 200s you would know he's control ops. He's changed so much over the last decade. Just go listen to rense for political stuff and conspiracy way more centered and ware if the Jew problem.

His end goal is human liberty.

>He's been listening to someone he considers controlled opp. for almost 2 decades.
#doubt

He's focused the fuck out of the FED in the past. There's been so much going on in the past 4 years that he doesn't talk only about the fed every single hour

wtf does Rebel Media have to do with it? it's just a conservative kike running it
what jew problem exactly? explain? as far as im concerned he talks about the (((elites))) eating and raping babies, in fact he just said that today again
he can't say out JEWS KIKES JEWS all the time like you brainlet are doing, or you're just a kike shill yourself, in that case kys niggerfaggot

Alex got started doing shows on a public access cable station in Austin because he was mad about the feds taking ranchers' land in Texas. He was also concerned about the feds trying to take people's guns, because he was a history buff and he knew that disarmed populations get abused by their governments.
Over time, he discovered more and more red pills and so his world view became increasingly nuanced.

For a long time, he had a very small company. However, sometimes the media would attack him, and having of an oppositional bent, he always took this as a cue to expand. That's how he got where he is today.

a fucking leaf, go suck off your boyfriend

Attached: 4296F79D00000578-0-image-a-72_1500823500484.jpg (634x498, 89K)

Alinsky rule #13
>"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
Rings any bells?

Attached: jew fears the samurai.png (638x2159, 1.04M)

Alex Jones has never been a part of Rebel Media.

He reports on his version of the truth. Which, funny enough, is usually more true than the MSM. You have to be careful though. He makes his money by keeping you scared and outraged, therefore he twists his narrative to suit his agenda.
He's good for the lulz on occasion though

We need Lee Ann Macadoo back

Attached: wpid-wp-1421377836454.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Rebel Media is a Canadian mess of a company. Alex Jones has never been apart of it

he knows exactly how far to take shit before they would shut him down. maybe he's limited hangout, maybe a little disinfo, but honestly the dude says some real shit sometimes. unfortunately i was redpilled to dislike him after he said if he wasn't a host, he'd be a car salesman. yea. but he's literally better than the msm KEK that's not saying much tho

Attached: ec4db59a86317c36edaaed61b5d6f663.jpg (489x499, 51K)

Because you're a gatekeeping faggot, Alex

Alex jones is Alex jones, if you try to understand him you won’t

he gives a national platform to abject retards like Zach, pieczenik, q posters,etc.

there's too much cringey larping to even listen to the show anymore so i just let other people who make AJ meltdown compilations do it

Zaq is coming on show soon. Full face reveal

He's a rural retard that thinks he's smart because he knows things, whether they be fictional or not, that are outside of common knowledge. I used to be a fan of his show, but I grew tired of his constant shilling of his products, and his constant interruptions of his educated guests.

He's basically a megachurch preacher with a political theme. His show is a good entry point for normies, but eventually you will have to graduate from this buffoon.

mommy

Alex can be wacko nuts at times and at other times one of the only voices of reason. If you follow him long enough you'll see what I mean.

Infowars also without a doubt provided the best coverage of the situation outside of trump rallies during the 2016 presidential election. The crazy left protesters who showed up and abused regular folks just interested in hearing what trump had to say was insane. My personal favorite was the hippy who tried to do a backwards flip for no reason I can think of and fell straight on his face.

Holy shit that's fucking gold

>Babies first talk radio host
Nigga I was subsbride to prison planet during the bohemian Grove break in. The bush Jr era was the best. He moved from yearly objective documentaries to snake oil. He used to be non partisan. Called it the left-right paradigm. Dude had 2 major close calls. 1 was the y2k thing he got caught shilling for cash. Anyway it's all a Google away not my fault you weren't born pre 2005.

btw guys pizzagate is real

fuck the shills

>nu-flag
>pointless drivel
>giving no shits about some celeb amerimutt means you're 13
You sound like someone who had Alex Jones as his personal project, like a bodyguard is meant to protect a persona? Except you do the opposite.
Or maybe did you write your thesis on him and that's how you know? I'm willing to accept that excuse if you want.

Every so often i get cynical and think he is controlled opposition then i watch his show again and im immediately convinced he is a genuine guy. I think Alex is the real deal.

He's getting paid to post here 100%

Even if he's controlled somehow, he's pretty much the last straw of hope we've got

He gives info then "poisens the well" a CIA term for turning people off to info

>wait, wait, you're one of the Alex Jones guys right?
>pyschic 8th dimensional vampires right?
>Nazis control the world and push for multiculturalism right?

He also flip flops

>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>THEY WANT TO KILL THE WHITE RACE
flip
>WE NEED TO BRING IN MORE MEXICANS
>WHITES AND BLACKS AREN'T BREEDING FAST ENOUGH. WE NEED TO REPLACE THE AMERICAN RACE@!@@@@

Attached: alex jones nazis.png (550x642, 463K)

>He reports the truth, to the best of his knowledge.
lol

Attached: alex jones 33.png (878x928, 621K)

>Even if he's controlled somehow, he's pretty much the last straw of hope we've got
lol

Attached: alex jones 911 cover up.jpg (300x240, 15K)

amazing how fucking stupid you sound

are you israeli by any chance? kek

Why do we hate him?

He's been wrong on so many things.

His economics suck.

He wont talk about Jews or aliens.

Attached: ack.jpg (300x224, 13K)

He's been right on a lot of things, and reported on them before anyone else.

AJ is a fraud who performs an "act" to get ratings and media attention.

He got cucked by his jewish wife who got full custody of his kids.

and as AJ always reminds us the nazis did it. He has never called out the Jews ever. He is in it for the money and fame.

basically
>globalists
>the elite
are the kikes. he talks about them every single day

hope (((you))) get your dollar for your post

good night shills

Attached: 1503485350995.jpg (500x417, 53K)

Nice ad hom response you fucking shit tier info war shill.

He's controlled opposition.
NEVER names the (((globalists)))
NEVER names (((WHO))) runs the Fake News
NEVER mentions Israel's connection or 911

Totally Israel dick sucker like trump.
youtu.be/bCs79KwmTlI

Attached: trumps daily ZOG load.jpg (1018x555, 143K)

Leaf shills are the worst.

Attached: 1521595597274.jpg (750x1024, 57K)