It all ends tomorrow

Strzok and Page texts available to Congress tomorrow.

America finds out what they meant by “insurance policy” if Trump wins.

Attached: 01DC5B9E-E490-4F6C-9C14-CF30EABAAF4E.jpg (750x803, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/956214406886625280?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/956214406886625280?lang=en

Attached: 1524028000988.png (628x396, 79K)

Should I skip work?

bump

No. It’s literally nothing, like every other happening here

Everyone will say the assassination texts were planted. They will deny right up until the HRCVideo and then say it's fake since they waited too long to reveal it.

Face it...country's done.

Is this 9/11 truth or pizza related? Or both?

I will teach them.

Attached: 1524017463039-pol.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

everything eventually. But the doors needs to be kicked down first and tomorrow that will happen.

Attached: 1494238999407.png (2800x848, 894K)

>It all ends tomorrow
I've heard this for like two years now. On both sides.
I'll believe it when I see it, eat shit.

If you want to see a bunch of autists create a new pizzagate from contextless transcripts. If anything geniunely interesting would be revealed, it would be censored due to a pending investigation.

Yep. Too late.

bump

You blackpill shills are hilarious. In the span of 1 year so many things have changed for the better but you Jews are still here saying nothing ever happens/

These cover post election 2016 up to Mueller appointment in May 2017

Read these very carefully as they have no doubt been scrubbed but will reveal who was truly puppeteerng the soft coup during the transitioning out of the Nigger admin and transitioning in of Trump

It was obviously fucking Israel.

>Enter any thread on Jow Forums
>No matter what subject
>ZOG!!!!!! Israel did pizzagate!!!!! 9/11 YOURE A KIKE
Please, stfu already

Because it's true. It's not even up for debate.

>t.brainwashed libtard it was her turn screecher

Greetings my fellow shills, aren't you sleepy?
Yaaaaawn. I'm off for some good rest.

Attached: 1518350511286.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

Attached: 1497061085067.jpg (640x360, 47K)

The day of the rake will probably happen when we least expect it.

I literally called Obama the bigger administration and am trying to actually prepare readers to understand what is about to be released. Fuck off another useless supplicant

Cashing Social Security checks is not work

Nigger *
Good thing none of this dumb conversation affects the material about to drop

>Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 1521431424523.jpg (777x704, 98K)

>pizza gate denier
>calls obama a nigger

stupidity, thats why i think your just a libtard acting this way just to get a you or some shit.

Obama is a pedophile and pizzagate is real

It's this simple. The political class in our country have gotten to the point where they are immune to the law. It's been developing for a while. This will change without some type of major upheaval. Trump's election was a start and I think it represented a growing resentment of the political and economic elite in our country, but I don't think things will really change until it all burns down and things are rebuilt from the ashes.

Attached: 1524089522420.jpg (534x539, 64K)

Sounds great to me, I already called in sick for tomorrow

>implying the texts the IG "found" won't be heavily edited and censored to make them appear harmless albeit a bit biased against Trump

Trump can declassify anything

they've had so much time to Memory Hole the good stuff

It's over. I just know it.

bump the thread and hang em' till they're dead

Attached: 1521959861492.png (700x599, 223K)

#textgate will be the new #memogate

(((Chaffetz)))

Hes Mormon

"the Mormon Congressman Who Converted From Judaism"

Yeah, JUDAISM THE RELIGION. Jews aren't a race. That's a zionist created psy op.

Lol ok dude...literally everyone on pol knows he's a crypto kike

you cant even spell the name of the board properly. First day on the job?

Exactly. No zealot as passionate as a convert. His father even converted as well. I don't trust anybody who was ever in Congress, but I remain interested in the theory that he quit Congress because of death threats against his family. Remember, libtards, even Hitler was okay with a few selected Jews. And it does matter if they renounce their judaism, as Chaffetz did a very long time ago. I wonder if those who leave (((the tribe))) are harassed and even threatened like many who try to leave criminal gangs are? I imagine they are, especially if they join what is effectively the enemy of both left-wing jewry and Israelist zionism--the hard right.

exactly LOL...it's not fresh news to us, so who's the noob? yeah, likely you for instance.

>don't pay attention to the obvious politicization of the FBI. no, no. there has to be some brand new secret about Trump. there has to be! impeach! impeach!

>Cmon goyyyyyy....I mean fellow Pollack...he's totally /ourkike/...don't you remember all the grandstanding he did!

bump