We aren't living in the best timeli-

Attached: DblbT15U8AAps3x.jpg (720x1280, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pk3xzmTI-WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You realise the Chad/virgin meme was created by left wing groups? The word "Chad" itself came from here, but no one here would craft a virgin shaming meme.

>t.virgin

>yes goyim the leftwing created all your best memes

thank god somebody is doing a good work for the progressive's agenda! that hacker - also xenophobe and racist loner- called Jow Forums needs to be taken down
my humble upvote to this post :3 !

Attached: 1516553112355.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

Literally not an argument.

Why would people sympathetic to virgins craft a virgin shaming meme? They wouldn't, you're fucking retarded and calling me a jew or virgin isn't refuting shit.

Attached: images (6).jpg (350x421, 15K)

Jow Forums is a pro-chad board

sure maybe but the funny ones where 100% Jow Forums

That's because it wasn't a virgin shaming meme originally. But normies stole the meme and changed it for their own selfish purposes.

that's right
this is all a false flag
thank you for stating it

The Chad VS virgin meme isn't funny.

Our memes have a target and cut them like butter. We don't do paragraphs of shit or a spam of words, we get to the point and make sure the opponent looks as stupid as possible.

Pic related, a very good meme (albeit stolen from int or Krautchan)

Attached: 1486922483877.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

of all the memes that have come from Jow Forums the chad/stacey meme is the worst

incels is reddit word. only shill kike roasties use it.

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Jones and Q user predicted a mainstream media false flag on themselves.

+ that (((they))) want to associate isis with Jow Forums !

JUST YOU WATCH whats happening the next days n weeks !!!
It has already begun!

let me show you an example of leftist meme

>blahblahblahblahblah^40 look how smart I am while I use 19th-20th century obsolete theories devoid of practice to justify my love for BBC

Attached: 1518373265886.png (500x918, 147K)

because it hits you where it hurts

I've never heard the term "Stacy" before. Is that a real thing? I've heard roastie of course.

How is Alek's slang misogynistic? Jared Holt is a useless wanker.

CHAD ALWAYS WINS BABY

"Robot" would be the correct term, at least until normies and tranny shills manage to completely overtake Jow Forums.

Pffff

Attached: sl228.jpg (504x1554, 289K)

Being mad that attractive women don't talk to you and not subjugating yourself infront of the type of men that women find attractive is literally the definition of misogyny, bigot.

Only a leftoid wouldn't be able to tell the difference between unironic virgin shaming and friendly virgin banter. We make fun of ourselves all the time and it's funny.

you leave my nigga slavoj out of this

C wizzy still ballin after all these years

Attached: ouch 2.png (1180x664, 1.09M)

It came from r9k. People made the chad and virgin edits

Pfffft

Attached: PFFFFT.jpg (625x625, 63K)

Virgins BTFO

Attached: 29FE3DD2-C682-4B86-90B6-E1DDA319EFE8.jpg (540x717, 95K)

>when you shitpost in quantum superposition

Attached: 99199285.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

I fucking knew that Virgin vs Chad was the best meme ever

Attached: chad yankee.png (2518x1024, 362K)

It is like the world's boringest meme to be honest. Only one that is good is this one

Attached: b0b.png (2604x1310, 445K)

>Be OP
>Be a memeflag cocksucking nigger
>Decide to not archive website
>Contribute to international jewry
I swear nu-Jow Forums is getting dumber and dumber these days.

Attached: Fuck OP.png (1609x2977, 1.1M)

you see *grabs shirt* isn't it really slavoj being deconstructed BY capitalism? *sniff* rather than the state producing marxist propaganda, zizek must BE USED *sniff* by pop culture in order to communicate *grabs shirt* his schizophrenic western ostalgia solely through the neoliberal single market structure *sniff* like a bastardized slovenian kurasawa. you see, he is like the author of samizdat lost in translation BY the AUTHOR rather than the TRANSLATOR, sold solely for the entertainment of his conquerors *sniff*

>Jared Holt
Whata faggot.

Attached: 1474940868405.jpg (262x312, 8K)

okay serious question; have we ever had a thread about that sgt Jow Forums and incels shit on Jow Forums? that sounds like beta shit Jow Forums do, we're being fucking framed

Either Jow Forums coined it or Jow Forums co-opted it. Either way it's hilarious and Jow Forums is still the undisputed final boss of the internet.
>check the date on pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20170819-011912.jpg (1068x223, 46K)

True that. Most guys here are stallions after all. Fucking robots. Gonna go over there right now and kick their ass

Chadius thundercock has been around for longer than this new "leftists" bullshit.

The virgin walk was a normal meme. Then we added the Chad stride.

Do some research, retard

My guess is it's a Reddit thing or a term that's particular to the cell of people who coaxed the guy into going through with it. It's definitely not proper Jow Forums terminology. The author can be forgiven for their ignorance given their utter unfamiliarity with our community.

I like the way you think

Attached: 1517887082897.jpg (259x259, 26K)

"right wing watch"

Once again the left attempts to create authority, like a bunch of busy body old hens. I think they will learn they have no power, and its time for them to get popped in the jaw.

>implying incels aren't deeply self hating

I don't know what to say user.

Checked. Good job calling out the flaggot, too

It's in the normal fag song
youtu.be/Pk3xzmTI-WM

Attached: 1522636801548.png (1582x1166, 734K)

Thank you very much sir. Remember gas the kikes race war now.

/thread
|pol| is a board of peace

I gotta ask. Are you incel folks really involentary?

It isn't women rejecting you. It is you rejecting yourself. We all have the ability to find someone. I suffer from depression and find myself pushing women away. I don't blame them for my celebacy. (To be honest, I have had sex with one girl who dragged me into a relationship. Though it was often more of a chore with my self disgust.)

Yet I do sometimes desire a relationship. Other times I push them away. I realize that there is something inside me stopping me from being happy. Whether depression or some other anger; do not blame others, women and men for it. If you are ""incel", there is hope.

Do not look at the outside world and blame it. Look inside yourself and try to dig out what is stopling you from finding someone. Hurting others will never get you someone. Looking in the mirror and helping yourself will.

I wish you all luck and pray for saner world.

Attached: lars03.jpg (1753x1000, 224K)