"The pee tapes don't exist-."

"The pee tapes don't exist-."

Attached: tapes.jpg (770x647, 130K)

It exists, it's just a deep fake.

WHAT?

THE Miss Universe host of 2013? THE host? That very host of the 2013 Miss Universe show? WOW

She said WHAT?

Trump stayed overnight? IN MOSCOW?

WHEN? Oh just that he stayed overnight?

STILL! THATS CRAZY!

The fag from MSNBC? Forgive me for not trusting this gitdn.

Its "Exis-" fucking newfag

>a billionaire has spent a night in Moscow
OH MY GOD STOP THE PRESSES

sage
a
g
e

This.
Wouldn't be hard to make a deepfake of anyone if you just go and make a home video with the right camera angle. It would be unique and difficult to defend against. If they do it to Trump we can do it to anyone that goes on the media. I'd suggest that anons who are talented at this kind of thing to start making fakes so that the point can be proven immediately.

>it was made up entirely by an Australian shitposter

He told comey he didn’t stay the night and few straight back.
Why lie?

He's supposed to look guilty. He's a fucking crisis actor.

OMG...COULD THIS HOST OF THE 2013 MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT BE TALKING ABOUT THE VERY SAME NIGHTS?

AAHHHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! I BETTER KEEP WATCHING CNN TO FIND OUT!

He's a fucking war criminal and you deep state muppets are focusing on a non-issue story. You guys will never get your shit together until it all crashes and burns.

It's real and will surface soon...

Attached: IMG_1469.jpg (800x494, 256K)

>This is at all relevant to anything and not the saddest, most pathetic tabloid garbage the left has been reduced to

I swear if Trump took a shit on the ground, lefties would swarm over it, picking it apart with their fingers and tasting it to try and determine what he ate.

>I tasted Nazi food in Trump's dung and you should be terrified

Attached: 1512250927425.jpg (344x311, 34K)

>tfw Trump has 400 lb hackers make a deep fake of this and release it to CNN just for another chance to laugh at them

You mean the prostitutes peeing on a hotel bed story we made up and gave to Rick Wilson for the lulz?

but is the Hillary-Huma pedo tape real??!!! What was ACTUALLY found on Weiners computer files and has anyone in the NYPD , FBI, or other intel groups leaked any info???!!!

Jow Forums made him do it.

No. Hilary's innocent until proven guilty, as of now there's nothing but a grainy photo of two people laying on ping pong tables, who could be anybody. Hillary is guilty of enough real crimes, just got outed for laundering a shitload of money.

Trump is a total and complete degenerate billionaire globalist elite. I love how all the paid shills on here act like it's not possible that he got pissed on by Russian whores.

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

when the Deep State falls for a Jow Forums PSYOP

Attached: 8FCAD64A-44FD-45B2-A8F9-5ACAC81A1A71.jpg (250x250, 18K)

wonder no more

Attached: 1524161698726.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

>Why lie?
Nobody in politics lies. They fail to recall.

MAGA boys are complete incels. Shocking.

Attached: magatards.jpg (728x485, 47K)

Hes going to save you too leaf

This is turning out to be just like the stormy daniels shit. If the tape actually comes out, no one will give a fuck.

Trump spent a night in Moscow. He could have had any miss universe pageant contestant but he chose a russian hooker
fucking conspiracy nuts

Attached: blue balls 3.jpg (434x656, 106K)

Ohhh fuggg!

Attached: pol4.png (669x767, 377K)

audible kek

Last time i checked youn faggy PM is a globalist nigger accepting a ton of rapefugees like Merkel.

Number of Sandniggers accepted in the US last year? 11

Attached: 1524211959442.jpg (843x1044, 533K)

Hasn't this been known? Strong journalism.

Attached: trumptweet10.jpg (829x341, 39K)

at this point i hope he did piss on these scum prostitutes so i can laugh at them and keep sending him monies

Who even cares if it does? Leets are pedos, a little pee doesn't hurt anyone.

He told comey his friends reminded him that he didn't stay overnight there... so I guess we'll see if there are records or not, which should be pretty easy.

Also this article claims the people know he stayed overnight because he told them at the after party that he'd fly them back to new york the next morning. Typically the after party is the SAME night... yet they are trying to twist the words as if they said the after party was the next morning. This is just scam artist journalism. Far beyond fake news.

P for piss in op's mouth
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Nice cop out, faggot. I guess we can’t believe anything on video anymore.

This. After plebbit let me fap to way2young watson fucking harry potter i belive nothing