THEY ARE AFRAID

>allison mack starts dropping names
>Jow Forums goes down for 9 fucking hours
>in the meantine they get another literally who that only has one picture in existence (also see: Richard Paddock) to "commit an act of terror"
>namedrops Jow Forums in the most cringe way possible
they are fucking terrified of us. If not terrified, they recognize us as a threat. Theyre not playing to the media or the run of the mill normie anymore. They are making us aware that they know we know. Its not even being hid anymore

Attached: alek miniassasin.jpg (720x408, 19K)

sauce or it didn't happen

>alek miniassasin
boy. the bots are out tonight.

on which part m8.

the van attack was a retaliation from china after the bus accident in north korea that killed 32 chinese nationals. alek minassian was a chinese sleeper cell. ww3 imminent

kill yourself

He was a jew

Attached: 1495256084719.png (1890x1016, 216K)

Attached: Devil's Dominoes.jpg (1370x850, 151K)

the chinese paid him off

Go fuck yourself schlomo.

>if i keep posting it itl be more true
i like how you used my retarded name twice then finally fixed it

there is no 'c' in 'shlomo' you dumbfuck. you don't know anything about anything

>posting something repeatedly makes things less true
how retarded are you

You would know Moshe.

When was Jow Forums down for 9 hrs?

OP is a knower

Quick rundown on Alison Mack

Last night up to this morning.

use google u fag

Well it's about time I'd say.

Attached: 1523308616659.jpg (600x294, 49K)

quickest rundown i can give

>2nd in command in child sex ring
>gets caught
>drops names

OP is a faggot redditor

>canada full of chinese
>none of the victims were chinese

Youre mad because i dont believe your retarded and baseless claim.

>he doesn't go on Jow Forums every 15 minutes

Attached: 1524096760821.jpg (480x405, 26K)

>use google u fag
only retards use google

you obviously don't even follow up on news since you didn't even know about the bus accident so your opinion is irrelevant

CIAniggers be upon us

so he could enjoy his payoff in prison for the rest of his life?!?

>trial continues with absolutely no involvement from Jow Forums
>robot kills a bunch of people, because he's too much of a pussy to kill himself
>you pretend there is important information being hidden
you retards shitting up any dissemination of information about mack's cult with your /x/ posting is the real problem

>implying prison
he wasn't even shot at. what makes you think they'll put him in prison

Could have given a family member the money, he tried to suicide by cop but even Canadian police are massive cucks too

Yup bump

>CIAniggers be upon us
They have no power here.

Attached: Poem.png (699x699, 469K)

Where are the pictures. Where are the snap chats.

i knew about the bus accident but you have given me nothing to go on. If this is the hand of the chinese then it reflects the shit state of everything they put out.

>self aware retard
still a fucking retard

i Smell total BULLSHIT.
fake social media account, false flag, or MKUltra.
no Jow Forums user would say "the incel upraising has began" then run over randoms on side walk

>so whats there end game
To SHUT Jow Forums DOWN!!!
Or at the very least get it to cuck like reddit
(((they))) cant control us here.

Attached: 1512388035765.png (439x290, 44K)

>Weird looking Arab guy shows up for thirty seconds.
>Hi guys I'm one of you
>drives van over people
>known mental defective
>meows in spare time
Yeah okay that's totally normal and not suspicious

Attached: IMG_3765.jpg (255x255, 39K)

Says the leaf who thinks this fella is a Chinese sleeper agent enacting revenge on Western soil for an attack that at this time in global politics regarding the Korean peninsula would be better to bury and ignore.
The Chinese are sub human dogs, but they don't go in to bat for Korea over 32 dead gooks when tensions on the peninsula are dropping for the first time in decades.
They need the sanctions on NK to be dropped to gain full and legal access to the resources there.
Getting a sleeper to go loco in Toronto is utterly retarded and makes no sense.

This is a very sloppy set up. Of course it is set up, if you think otherwise you're a fucken idiot. The interesting thing about this is is that it shows more cracks in their system. We may be losing but they are also starting to become disorganized.
They know this as well and will soon turn to more advanced forms of control. Some really advanced forms......

Attached: 1524539468546.jpg (480x360, 84K)

You can cut off someone's head off on a Greyhound bus full of people and not go to prison. Are you new to this country?

>just fuck me up haircut, unflattering mix of receding hairline and short cut combined with monobrow
Also you know Mack is gonna get off or be dissapeared. At worst Raniere will get an Epstein sentence, no chance they’re gonna let any of their DC clients be prosecuted.

>t. singsing wong

Every Armenian is basically mountain jew.

I think time is meaningful to them. They can generate wealth (currency, credit, whatever) at will but I suspect they are working to a timetable imposed on them by circumstances. Expedential population growth, which they do nothing to tackle (which is weird and should send alarm bells ringing - why ignore species limiting factors that soon kick in unless you already have a plan that doesn't involve limiting numbers) is possibly setting the timetable, it certainly must be related to their agenda because it can't be any other way.

LET

THEM

COME

Attached: 1485565656375.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>drops names
wasn't there a gag order issued for their cases?

Time to delete Jow Forums. It was a good run.

>Its not even being hid anymore

Oldfags know moot started providing IP info to the FBI years ago and that Jow Forums is not a safe place to discuss illegal topics like school shooting plans.

i think so. there was a good thread earlier. i cant be fucked to read through it again
where will we go?

this piece of truth hurts. I might miss moot but i would give anything for this to never have happened

The threat is how Jow Forums works,
its being able to share your idea without any kind of control.

Nothing is new under control, creating is about being original and uncensore.

Also, as always,

OP IS FAGGOT

>Weird looking Arab guy
>Armenian
You should know what an Arab looks like by now, Billy