Cucked Trump pardoning race mixer

Trump is about to pardon a 20th century Black boxer whose crimes consisted silely of relationships with white women.

To top it off, Obama refused multiple times to pardon the same man.

B-based Trump!

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-100943_1.jpg (1080x563, 100K)

King nog actually refused to pardon Jack Johnson.

Meanwhile Trump is convinced by a telephone call from a slurring Italian manlet.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-101405_1.jpg (1078x950, 148K)

Attached: trump's first commuted prison sentence.jpg (1242x1871, 864K)

This will just lead to liberal presidents pardoning Native American warriors and other minority actors throughout American history. All of it will be anti white

Would you prefer he pardon a still living nigger that would actually get out of jail and back on welfare? Plus, Jack Johnson was alright. None of this based black or ourguy shit, but this nigger got into professional fighting when whites were still lynching niggers regularly. He had some admirable traits and pardoning him accomplishes literally nothing.

>posthumously grant pardon for goodwill
>being a problem

so this is what trump is up to while melania is getting blacked

I had no idea who he was until I saw the tweet and googled him.
Google first told me he had been imprisoned for Jim Crow era related crimes. I immediately knew what that meant. Open the wiki article, sure enough Im right.

Pardoning this particular man sends a very cucked message. It is explicitly about white women and sex with blacks. A black bull, no less. He had no other crimes to speak of.

I understand pardoning some guy who was arrested for drinking from a white water fountain, but this is straight up explicit cuckery.

Who cares the nigger's dead.

one more "fuck you" to obama
this guarantees a larger black vote

He's trying to look not raycis. Even mutt le 56 Obama would not tread

>John McCain is more leftist than Obama

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A FUCKING POZZCUCkOLD. AND MORE CUCkED ARE THE RETARDED ARIZONA BBC CUMSLUTS THAT KEEP ELECTING HIM.

BASED

lmfao

Attached: 1490638858168.jpg (1024x575, 106K)

>Who cares the nigger's dead.
I have a belief that he was above average intelligence. He did invent something that was useful. He married a white woman, and taunted whites everywhere. He was not a thug however....He was a shit-poster before shit-posting was a thing. He married the white woman that put him in jail. How many blacks marry their white woman? How many have patents on useful tools?

And no, the monkey wrench was not named after him. I would think that if he was around in this day and age, he would be one of /ourguy/ le-based black man.

Just my opinion that he was an outlier.

I'd take the word of Stallone over all those other assholes any day.

>Meanwhile Trump is convinced by a telephone call from a slurring Italian manlet.
Typical medcuck subhuman

You are comparing him with modern blacks, in which case he could almost look respectable.

He consorted regularly with prostitutes, committed infidelity and spent his money unwisely. Just like rappers and ball players of today.

He died broke, still getting beat up in his 60's to make a buck. Spent all the money from his prime on frivolties and excess.

then he has punished himself enough and there is no harm in pardoning a 60 year old punching bag

This is an action that means nothing in the real world, but means everything in (((their))) world.

It's based as fuck. Give the fiends what they want. They love this shit. Approval ratings here we go.

If you don't think Trump is courting blacks to come over to our side of the iron curtain, while Kanye wakes as many of them up as possible, you're retarded.

Attached: 1524191460525.jpg (521x648, 49K)

Leftypol is mad that he is wanting to win the Black Vote in 2020? Trump wants to break the Lyndon Johnson Curse.

Attached: 1524037460587.jpg (351x485, 26K)

Can't niggers come back to life if their crimes are forgiven? I thought that's how it works.

Go eat some more human flesh you diseased little homo.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 97K)

Trump's a retard if he thinks he can court black votes. They vote only on racial issues or they don't vote at all as Hillary found out