I feel kinda bad for the good guys in cali

only needs 366,000 signatures, they will get that in a week, just from illegals.

on the plus side, there will be a gigantic vacuum of illegals to get into welfare cali.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/24/calexit-gets-go-ahead-to-start-collecting-signatures.html

Attached: 1508677962490.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

>I feel kinda bad for the good guys in cali
You shouldn't. They are retards for staying there.

Would you look at that...
They're pulling another British Referendum on us.
Next it'll be Texas or some shit, and they'll just keep going and going.

Attached: 1515949713126.png (172x182, 64K)

I kinda feel bad for the good guys in mexico

Divide and conquer

Why would the federal government allow sedition?

Nah bro, when shit goes down it'll be civil war 2 electric boogaloo.
Can't wait.

Attached: image.jpg (660x605, 68K)

there will be civil war in california. There are still a lot of white gun owners who are sick of this shit and will be willing to fight to stay in the US.

If brexit was a good idea, Calexit can only be a better idea.

what's all this now

Attached: sherman.png (465x600, 107K)

>cali: dude just let us secede, we did it democratically
>feds: lmao

/sarcasm
of course

>tfw non-leftist white californian

Attached: - (3).jpg (633x758, 116K)

hope you get mugged and stabbed next time you leave your basement

wtf ivan

I know man, I have to move back for work in June. not looking forward to it.

Attached: contemplate.jpg (600x633, 68K)

Hey, fuck you. We can still win this. I think.

I like the Mexican American fat girls. They have large load-bearing bones that hold alot of meat/fat. This is one of the few ways I can get an erecto

yeah, what a waste of time. heads so far up their arse

Just build a wall around it and the problem is solved.

They cannot possibly this retarded, can they? What happens to all of the military bases?

Just let it happen, they deserve nothing. They have ruined my home and native state. LET THEM SECEDE SO I CAN SIGN UP FOR THE ARMY AND DO PIC RELATED

Attached: TimeToTurnCaliforniaIntoAtlanta.jpg (467x700, 54K)

Those goblins are fucking disgusting man. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

im not giving up my family's 12 acre mountain home that I inherited, my grandfather busted his ass to acquire it, my county is a shall issue county and our sheriff and ranges dont enforce shitty gun laws and i live far away from the nearest city and neighbors that i can shoot in my backyard. still have hope that we will retake commiefornia and implement the state of jefferson

well I would say they'd get Ft. Sumter'd but commiefornians are way too big of pussies to do that.

Attached: fort sumter.jpg (600x395, 44K)

>“We realize it may seem like a long time to wait,” Marinelli told The Times of San Diego. “But we need time to have a serious dialogue with the people of California about why they should support the independence referendum by voting yes. The voters need to make an informed decision when they go to the polls to determine California’s political future.”

aka we need time to brainwash the people to go along with it.

If they do this they will lose A LOT of business and crash their economy. Most small to mid sized business owners are sick of California's shit and the only thing keeping them here is their families and established ties. Many would march right the fuck out and take their businesses with them. California is already talking about taxing the money saved from the federal tax bill... fucking assholes.