The more I read posts on Jow Forums the more convincing Islam seems to be

You heard it guys. The more threads I read, the more I come to the conclusion that Islam really is the right religion.

- No sex before marriage
- No drugs etc
- Absolutely no faggots or drag queens

... the list can go on and on ... When will you accept Islam pol?

Attached: images.jpg (174x289, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/07/18/afghan-soldiers-are-using-boys-as-sex-slaves-and-the-u-s-is-looking-the-other-way/?utm_term=.0c370f5e335e
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam would be fine if it were exclusively white. The issue comes in with the combination of islam and arab/near eastern cultures because it's inherently an expansionistic doctrine.

The only problem with Islam is that its followers are mostly non-whites, otherwise:

>anti-feminism
>highly traditional
>strongly against homosexuality and other sexual deviances
>promotes fertility
>harsh punishments for degeneracy

Attached: 15534878_339215799791746_5860924161806827520_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

It’s literally the solution to a majority of our problems in the West. The only people opposed are Jews and it’s servants, which includes boomers and neocons.

WHITE SHARIA NOW

This

That’s because you are a dumb faggot. Imagine being so dumb you would voluntarily submit to a retarded, brain dead savage ideology which will do nothing good for society. Every time retards preach the merits of Islam, what do you appeal to? The fact that it will make oppressing some roastie whores a little easier. This is all incel beats care about, oppressing roasties. They would give up a thousand years of civilization and technological advancement just so they can tie up Stacy and beat her with a metal pipe.

>which will do nothing good for society
No more feminism and LGBT sounds good to me

Stop cherry-picking the alarmingly few positives Islam has in order to promote the degenerate cult of child rapists and goat fuckers.

goat fuckers? you guys are the goat fuckers making sex with animals legal (canada) and what not.

you're the kike of the worst form

We’d be better under Islamic rule than the current one...

Muslim men fuck each other and young boys all the time you clown. They are also inbred. And savage.

You really gonna sit there and tell me u have never fucked a kid?

Islam is a non-White religion for non-Whites.

Islam is an anti-White religion that goes against the White race and everything that makes the White race the White race.

>goat fuckers? you guys are the goat fuckers making sex with animals legal (canada) and what not.
Goat fucking is perfectly acceptable in non-White countries in the middle east.

>you're the kike of the worst form
The only reason Islam is in White countries is because of the kikes.

>the degenerate cult of child rapists and goat fuckers.
This is Islam under low IQ idiots.
High IQ Islam would bring about the next enlightenment.

>Islam would be fine if it were exclusively white.
That would be like saying "Judaism would be fine if it were exclusively White."

Your post names no sense.

>We’d be better under Islamic rule than the current one...
So why don't you move to an Arabic country then if they're so superior?

You need a magic sky daddy and draconian theocracy to live a virtuous life? You should think about Catholicism also.

>It’s literally the solution to a majority of our problems in the West.
Or we could simply kick out the non-Whites and the anti-Whites and attain the same thing and not sacrifice who we are.

>The only people opposed are Jews and it’s servants, which includes boomers and neocons.
So you want to turn White society into non-White society and you think that's a superior solution?

>WHITE SHARIA NOW
you larping faggots are the worst.

I don't care as long as you don't try to do anything to infidels, also would be nice if your kind remained at your desert.

Those things are against Islam but the people who do such deviancy are going to hell for it.(But okay you can attribute their evil onto my faith???)

Attached: 4A1121FE-3770-4B3B-A76D-7783C771DFD7.png (500x486, 100K)

Islam is a early christian heresy

I agree. I want Sharia Law to take over the west. It's the only way to stamp out degeneracy.

I hate western culture. Sadly I live in a country that is unlikely to be taken over by muslims anytime soon.

this

>I agree. I want Sharia Law to take over the west. It's the only way to stamp out degeneracy.
Because kicking out the kikes that are promoting the degeneracy can't accomplish that, right?

>I hate western culture.
You sound like an anti-White race traitor.

>Sadly I live in a country that is unlikely to be taken over by muslims anytime soon.
Why don't you move to Saudi Arabia then, cuck?

You're misinterpreting the values of Christianity in comparison to Islam. Christianity can be just as harsh and conservative as Islam, but the issue is that it's not being practiced as it should be- due to the people practicing it. Islam can be just as meek and feeble as modern Christianity- Evidenced by Bosniaks or Albanians or Turks living in Germany. The values of the people are more important than the values of the religion, as one can be neglected in favor of the other.

i agree
snow niggers are weak by nature
no ideology can make a man out of snow niggers

this. wh*Toids can't compete with manly Arabs

I wouldn't necessarily call northern Europeans weak. They've just adopted a culture of empathy and have been forced by other nations to accept "democratic ideals", which is the cause of the situation the West is experiencing and the cultural, moral, and social decay prevalent in the United States and Europe.

>This is Islam under low IQ idiots.
>High IQ Islam would bring about the next enlightenment.

Attached: 1524074006321.png (426x309, 97K)

>hur dur Islam is the answer because it teaches all the good things Christianity used to teach.

Attached: ephesians.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Attached: main-qimg-23d6b014e567e4517058f95b0cafd696.png (602x594, 442K)

Attached: x_753ba7d8.jpg (586x480, 47K)

Attached: 603x339_378039.jpg (603x339, 22K)

I hate to tell you this but faggots exist in Muslim countries.

Best decision I\ve ever made.

upboat

Attached: 2015-Hot-Women-Hijab-Scarf-Shawl-Bandana-for-muslim-10-solid-colors-fashion-printing-silk-islamic.jp (640x640, 178K)

Fun Fact: Muhammad was white, Abu Bakr and Aisha were gingers

Islam is the true religion of the white man

Inbreeding cave man religion..which has no humor and can't take criticism of any kind...bullshit warlord nigger religion

Attached: IMG_0709.jpg (658x370, 129K)

"9 year olds dude... 9 year olds."
Muhammad was, and always will be, a sick, murderous, pedophile.

Desert religions are all shit...judaism..christianity is tolerable still cucked

>That would be like saying "Judaism would be fine if it were exclusively White."
That's actually true

theres tons of faggotry in muslim countries - read a book once in a while

this 100%

Also look at majority strong christain countries. there isnt any of that shit either

Stop pretending islam is special. its especially violent. that is all

YES Islam for the West

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/07/18/afghan-soldiers-are-using-boys-as-sex-slaves-and-the-u-s-is-looking-the-other-way/?utm_term=.0c370f5e335e

NO faggotryyy

Go Mormon, it's the closest thing to white sharia we've got

Healthy reminder that muslims are ugly mongrels because they are inbred.
Middle Eastern christians are gorgeous people, in both body and soul, while the muslims are violent retards who are useful puppets for the Jews.
Israel has to pay sunni muslim jihadists to attack the Assad government that protects christians. It's because Israel knows that muslims are too stupid and pathetic to be threatening to them.

Fuck off Christcuck we will lose 1000 years of progress anyway if we don't slow down the decline into hypergamy and promiscuity

You can have all those things without blowing yourself up for a fictional sky daddy.

At least they are thrown off buildings instead of pandered to in kindergarten classes

>When will you accept Islam pol?

Jow Forums is Islam by another name. I've long tried to convince Jow Forums that they actually have more in common with Islam than they know. In fact, I would say that if these people truly want to restore the glory of the zeal of days passed, Christianity and Judaism are simply not equipped to do it any longer. Islam is like the new kid on the block. It has the energy and the numbers to push for the values that Jow Forums holds dear. Everything that Jow Forums wants to see take place is promoted by Islam. The reason why Jow Forums cannot bring itself to accept Islam is simply because it's not white. That's it. If Islam originated in the Balkans or some shit, Jow Forums would be ALL over it.

That's how pathetic Jow Forums is: you could give these fucks all that they wanted but if you change the packaging, they don't want it.

Attached: 1.png (815x427, 619K)

Attached: albert-pike.png (643x418, 387K)

Its because they hate beer, boobs and bacon the fascist bastards

I saw more faggot locals fucking each other in Iraq and Afghanistan that I ever saw in the West. Also lots of men holding hands and dancing together, and donkey fucking too. Fuck your cancerous religion and fuck this thread. Sage.

noooo its cuz we Christians nigger jew and Christianity is clearly superior

Where are you tards getting the idea that these guys are against sexual deviancies?

Homosexuality especially pedophillic homosexuality and bestiality is rampant.

Attached: 2014-12-01_20-12-57.jpg (515x354, 149K)

none of this shit actually happens though. your moslem fantasy isn't the reality for 99% of moslems

Why is this nigga talking about ww3 40 years before ww1 even happened??

Attached: the perfect man.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

The first forum I read when asking questions about Islam was a bunch of women bitching about white women. Not a good first encounter. Let me look it up and see if I can post it

Attached: you have to go back MAGA.jpg (730x1095, 247K)

>beheaded 600 jews in one day

sounds like a good start

Attached: product-hugerect-617893-218848-1453797294-27224fa09e10b014859628b426bddfe4.jpg (640x960, 116K)

Attached: download_20180424_194433.jpg (401x600, 98K)

>Christianity is against the same things
>and against pedophilia
Seems like we have something better already.

Attached: history of islam.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Still the middle east is filled with faggots and degeneracy

In Orthodoxy there are still prostrations occasionally done and white women in veils. There's really no reason not to make the switch.

Attached: history of islam part 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

>no drugs
God I hate you authoritarian faggots.

And this too! A solid point. Islam does nothing, compared to the alternatives.

Attached: cath color.png (880x1125, 2.73M)

Your country rapes kids everyday street shitter

Yeah Rasheed it's just that its illegal and the media reports on it, making it legal dose not make it alright

Jow Forums kinda pushed me back into being a christian, but i sometimes wonder if islam is what is needed. christianity has just gotten so soft, i think it has lost it's way in most american churches.

Islam can be pretty based but it worships a semite just like christcucks. I hate a major disdain for Christianity and in indifference to Islam.

autism

I haven't wrote a post that autistic in weeks.

You and me both. Unironically

You're a pleb unironically, look how the middle eastern economies are failing even after all the oil, Islam cannot sustain a civilisation it just want to bring everyone back to 700ad

kys

No, they are allowed to live as disgusting trannies. And mudshits don't think fucking little boys is gay. They're a bunch of degenerates who kike their own religion.

You forgot to mention
>No freedom of thought if it goes against Islam
>No alcohol
>No pork sandwiches

I won't be subservient to some cuck god only because your group hates faggots and fun.

Ok. So what's the downside?

Attached: 1473961328309.jpg (517x650, 78K)

That was Christianity before the jews turned it cuck in the 60s with scofield and the glowing spooks.

After there reperfration

Guess how I know you're a mentally ill retard who wants to LARP wearing his mommy's bed sheets. The need for rationalization is intense.

If you’re actually arab you know how much bullshit these all are.
>- No sex before marriage
That’s why they make up legal fictions like temporary ”marriages” to prostitutes and get a divorce after a night.
>- No drugs etc
Plenty of muslims who use heroin while frowning on ”drugs” like alcohol.
>- Absolutely no faggots or drag queens
Even fucking 8ch mudslime are fine with and encourage trannies. These same degenerates then call Shias degenerate for similar reasons.

Islam is the Devil's Christianity. We don't need a twisted copy of our own morality, the West was built on it and we should emulate no one but our ancestors. Europe has been in worse shape and overcome Islam before.

how many times do i have to point this shit out
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Attached: moHAMmed.png (1080x720, 451K)

ttt

Attached: 2c44eaa0f8215be6d503e0c5ea633911--amazing-eyes-beautiful-eyes.jpg (540x933, 62K)