America was a mistake

I keep seeing white conservative Americans all of a sudden shilling for Kanye. Have you forgotten who his wife is?

We are talking about a family with trannies, race mixing, rap culture, degeneracy that have pushed just about every single negative thing in the culture war.

Now you guys are fawning over these people. What is the matter with you, burgers?

Attached: kanye.jpg (2000x2133, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Panthers
youtube.com/watch?v=96qEoUZ3Jmo
redice.tv/news/red-pill-black-candace-owens-wants-to-dox-us-for-typing-mean-words
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm..
I wouldn't say America was a mistake, but the importing of millions of Africans and the side we chose during WW2 was a mistake.
If you changed those two things America would be a utopia.

one word:

>nu-pol

Wasn't she gang raped in France and then it was covered up as a robbery then she has been pretty much keeping to herself since then?

that's the running theory

Rule of thumb: Americans are the biggest goys

You guys think Kanye lurks on Jow Forums? His tweets have been pretty based lately

Attached: 746fe5c.jpg (640x579, 38K)

Never heard of this, please tell me more

Stop spending time on Jow Forums during American hours and the problem is fixed.

It's called marketing, and you plebs all built up his hype.

If you think Kanye is "based", take a look at the mother of his children.

Attached: 1523887287778.png (211x239, 6K)

You know what, i'm starting to find kim attractive.

Attached: 1520071800679.png (720x540, 552K)

I would bang the everliving shit outta her till my dick falls off

Isn't her wife whiter than him?

Therefore making it a step in the right direction?

She has a gross fake injection ass.

The feeling isn't mutual. All the women in that family, including the mother, bang blacks only.

Well I watched the Ray j video of hers and wouldn't mind getting a piece of that ass.
I don't mind if it's fake as long as it's there

This
At this point the only solution is a total deletion of Jow Forums. When the 7 hours were up and Jow Forums was good to go, thought I was on World Star hip hop for a second.

Attached: 9038D652-0F1D-4455-8CA1-AAA089D2244E.jpg (882x1080, 126K)

He's seen it from the inside, they almost killed him. Listen to some of his stuff,"Through the wire", he names the jew.

That was before the major injections. And also before it started sagging.

Don’t be a whiny bitch. He’s doing more good for society than you ever will.

Attached: 5B25111A-9793-4355-B0D1-8ED0109FAD7C.jpg (750x790, 280K)

>Still against race mixing

Attached: vz9V1Fz.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>you guys fawning over them

Only retards care about celebrity culture

I don't think Ive met a single person in my life who actually cares about them

I think its a shill operation but a large number of sheep (even on this board) will go along with it.

Yes America is done for. No exaggeration.

The skin lightening and blonde hair helps

They tried to kill him? Lol. That was his first hit. He was of zero interest to anyone before that. Wasn't it just a car crash anyways?

Let's entertain your idea for a second. Why did he then decide to marry Queen ZOG?

>Pic related: Kanye's album cover

Is this what qualifies "doing good in society" for you? Pathetic.

Attached: album.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

Kim's no longer vocal in media ever since she got gang raped by a group of brown individuals of Asian descent in France

That's also when Kanye had a mental breakdown and had to talk with Trump about guidance

Race mixing? Armenians aren’t even white, & his wife is Armenian.

>Kim's no longer vocal in media ever since she got gang raped by a group of brown individuals of Asian descent in France
lel i forgot about that

its irony norway
at least i hope so

She wasn't raped. She was the victim of a jewellery heist by a serbian robbers league called Pink Panthes.

Bullshit, a simple robbery doesnt cause whole family to go silent and her husband to literally have a meltdown

>jewellery heist by a serbian robbers league
>serbian robbers league
>robbers league
>league
Do they get competitive over who can steal the biggest heist?

Don't worry. The majority of us still hate them... Don't be fooled by the loud talking heads.

They aren't silent, they are plastered in the news media every single day. Didn't her sister just become pregnant by literally the most drugged up nigger I've seen in my life? You gotta be a special kind of retard to think these people are "based".

They actually do a lot of crazy heists. A few years ago they did a heist in Sweden where they lowered themselves onto the building with a helicopter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Panthers

Kanye 2024

Attached: hah.png (197x255, 7K)

Doesn't look like it, from where I stand.

youtube.com/watch?v=96qEoUZ3Jmo

their kids are unironically quite attractive

that negro whitened his progeny and took some trash off tthe marriage market that might otherwise have wasted a human's genes.

They also forgot his music clip with decapitated white women in bed

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 817A277F-F7EF-4CFA-9BB0-01BCE5EA8A4D.jpg (750x903, 147K)

Kanye's a genius

Alex Jones? Honestly. Civic Nationalist faggot is not valid.

>Burgers actually think that musicians direct their own music videos

Was Kim Kardashians sex tape, and Bruce Jenner cutting his balls off 4D chess?

old pol always knew it was the jews
nu-pol are confused by old jew tactics

what im saying is OP is a kike trying to shutdown a man trying to expose jews. nupol will call me a nigger lover like the edgy little faggots they are

Based of any religion or race is welcome..
Don't fall for the Jew trap here.

Idea trumps identity to me, every single time.
That can't be broken from me, sorry.

>One of the three arrested, Dragan Mikić, is of special interest to the police investigation.He is fromSerbiaand is on the Interpol's "Most Wanted" list, possibly being a senior member of the Pink Panthers. Mikić has been on the run since 2005 after breaking out of jail via a ladder whilst other people fired machine guns at the prison.
Lmao

America rulZ faggot.

He isn't exposing anything, he is married to the queen of kike pop culture.

Checked

Attached: Miller's checking it.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

Nice

Attached: 1511017672687.jpg (184x184, 8K)

that ablum was tight though

Look at this boi hes so "baaaased"

Attached: promoted-media-optimized_56aba6d28990f.png (1168x600, 691K)

burger land is divided. im entirely convinced in the based jew meme because i love frame game's videos.

based

he's waking up you big nosed jew lover. i only support what Kanye has to say. Kardashians can go suck nigger cock

He's exposing the boxes.

tanned german detected

>Not liking Kanye makes you a jew lover

Negro, your president is a jew lover.

The Kardashians are literally his family now. He goes to bed next to one every day. You are just a dumb white wigger not realizing you're marketing the hype for his next album.

>4D Chess?
Not perceptibly for a brainlet such as yourself. I’ll make it simple. Compare your net worth to Kanye’s.

Attached: 8BB96F2C-96F2-4C1E-9ECB-0A74884DC1B7.jpg (745x916, 134K)

In a country (or more accurately, a culture since it’s really all “white” nations at this point) that is so dominated by leftist degeneracy, any small step towards conservatism is welcome. Do you really think we’re going to turn around 60 years of decline overnight? It has to happen a little bit at a time, and anything that helps that happen is welcome as far as I’m concerned.

>Net worth is now a measure of how redpilled you are

I guess that makes Hillary Clinton, Hollywood and Wall Street based too. Pathetic reasoning.

kayne is the only negro that I feel bad for, he always looks like he wants to kill himself whenever he's with kim, those women I think are into witchcraft or something

is kanye the next michael jackson?

>>Net worth is now a measure of how redpilled you are
>I guess that makes Hillary Clinton, Hollywood and Wall Street based too
Yes, they're "redpilled" in that they know the truth, but choose to profit from it

Is making a negro married to a sex-tape making mudshark with a tranny step dad the head of the conservative movement a small step in the right direction?

I am most insulted that coalburners dye their hair blonde.
I dont care if a regular roastie does it

It is when he’s publically supporting someone like Candace Owens.

There's pictures of Kim with the spirit cooking bitch.

Attached: 50E298FB-2396-4038-8757-57B7E20E0FDD-1168-0000005C0209A966.jpg (625x396, 26K)

stop being racist bigot

Candace Owens, the same woman that tried to dox pro-white activists in the past

redice.tv/news/red-pill-black-candace-owens-wants-to-dox-us-for-typing-mean-words

You're pathetic, mate.

niggas at as real as they pretend to be

>making thot tier arguments that net worth determines what he must know or believe in

Neck yourself my man.

It’s not about her, it’s about her beliefs. Making it okay to publically support conservatism is much more than you’ve ever done. So what do you propose to deal with the leftism in our culture? You talk bad about everyone else but you have done nothing, and not even suggested anything

One of the best albums of the decade so far

yes. michael knew about sexual abuse and grooming of small children. which is why he tried to protect him.

This.

OP wants to shun Kanye while Kanye is offering an opportunity to free blacks from the democrat plantation. Dems would be eternally BTFO’d were that to happen. In the ensuing chaos their would be further opportunities to stop greater evils.

Attached: F17F98D7-CD93-4E41-8494-ACAFF7C9C184.png (500x500, 413K)

>All the women in that family, including the mother, bang blacks only.
B-based..

You overestimate black people. It is a community of crime and broken families. Do you honestly think Shaneequa with 10 kids and 5 different baby daddies who are either locked up or have fled the scene cares about anything else than having her weave done, getting her welfare check and Obama phone?

I'll listen to Kanye when he divorces the ZOG queen. His wife has done more to promote degenerate black culture among white girls than any other pop culture person. If you wanna close your eyes to that, go right ahead.

The children are literally the mutt meme incarnated

They're cute

Of course not, but you know Kanye has many fans who are white and these are the people who matter. Many of whom although they may be leftists, may hold certain right-wing beliefs but not comfortable expressing them in the current cultural climate, and this is about changing that. Not about Kanye, or Candace, or their personal lives. Making public expression of conservative beliefs okay in a world where doing so can get a person fired, expelled, or in some countries, even arrested.

And again I ask, what have you done to help this happen? You just shit all over everyone else, while a literal nigger has done more for conservatism than you ever have.

Is attacking the person rather than the argument a logical fallacy?

>There's pictures of Kim with the spirit cooking bitch.

told ya they're witches, this was known actually even before the spirit cooking parties were exposed

well, larping as a racist is fun! but is getting stale!

Yes I honestly know there are multitudes of decent black people.

Unfortunately for society that’s not profitable. Who do you think swoops in and buys all the property in neighborhoods that go to shit? Who do you think lobby’s for policies that make neighborhoods go to shit??

A: Investment banks! And they’re not planning on reselling after gentrification the next year. They know it will take 100+ years so they package these things as investments and sell them as long term strategy.

>SO LETS BE CLEAR you’re here to divide so nothing gets done. Gas yourself.

Attached: 5A53F834-F8AE-48D1-94F9-9543FC6FDE53.jpg (1089x678, 99K)

ITT redditors and literal Republican party shills who think being *****politically incorrect***** is supporting mainstream conservatard views

>Candace Owens, the same woman that tried to dox pro-white activists in the past
>redice.tv/news/red-pill-black-candace-owens-wants-to-dox-us-for-typing-mean-words
>You're pathetic, mate.

of course some tranny kike would be kvetching about whites and blacks uniting to end world jewry, now name one instance to where (((white nationalism))) helped whites or stopped the jew cabal? the thing is you can't name an instance

Attached: 1521705877261.jpg (2000x2298, 862K)

You keep talking about conservative beliefs, yet you simply refuse to accept that the family he is a part of now is the most degenerate family in modern history. Sex tapes and trannies are not conservative values. In fact, she has played a big part in pushing degenerate and ultra-liberal values in society. If your idea of conservative beliefs includes degenerate slut culture and rap culture, we don't share beliefs.

What do I do? I build my life, I try to be a positive role model for my people, and my family, I build up my career, and I donate money on a monthly basis to worthy organisations. There are different ways to help other than participating in jew culture. But I guess that thought never struck you.

Like I said, I'll listen to Kanye the day he leaves his deprived, evil witch of a wife. That woman has done

Oh, that explains why he chased the bitch for like 6 years to breakout of the friendzone, he fell for the hot weeb meme.

>Tranny kike

She literally just gave birth to a white baby. The only tranny kike around here is Kanye's father-in-law.

>Kanye watches anime with bit titted wife
Truly living the dream.

Fell for or making memes?

Opportunity knocks.

Anime isn't based, it is actually cancer.

Jow Forums likes Kim Kardashian now. Lmao. This place is now just about as milktoast as the average normie.

That's funny, because I only see jews shilling against Kanye.

Attached: swerdlick2.png (1059x1057, 376K)

He once tweeted Akira and Spirited Away and one of his most popular music videos is based on Akira scenes. Dude's a fucking weeb

>The only tranny kike around here is Kanye's father-in-law.

I have no clue if he's a kike, tranny yes well more like a victim of being married to a kardashian, bruce was a chad of chads and was turned into a eunuch because of that evil cunt, really activates the almonds

For the last time, this IS NOT ABOUT KANYE OR HIS FAMILY AND HOW DEGENERATE THEY ARE. We know that the Kardashian’s are full to the brim with degeneracy.

It’s about MAKING IT OKAY TO EXPRESS SUPPORT FOR CONSERVATIVE BELIEFD IN PUBLIC. God, get that through your thick head. It’s about HIS FANS feeling comfortable expressing conservative views online or in real life in public, NOT about his family or how degenerate/Jewish they are.

By the way, building your career and donating to charities isn’t doing shit to win the culture war. But I’m convinced that you’re actually a retarded person so you probably didn’t realize that.

>And here's why.
>And that's a good thing.
>We need to talk about...