How are you able to look at the gun violence in countries such as America, and not be for total gun control...

How are you able to look at the gun violence in countries such as America, and not be for total gun control? Countries such as Europe and Japan have strict gun control, background checks, and mental regulations, and they literllly have amost no shootings. In Europe and Japan for example, its a rare, and shocking incident, an incident the country mourns for a decade. Meanwhile in America, a coountry of so called "freedom" has mass shootings in the count of hundreds, and its forgoten about in the span of 3 weeks?

I'm sure you have some rehtoric from people from the 17th century, or some "muh shall not infringe," dogma, but i rely on statistics and data, not faith. When I see the facts of life, and i see how people live, vs how they live in America, there is no argument. There are no questions. But meanwhile in America, we can't get even the most milktoast regulations to pass. Assault rifles are made to kill as many people in as short a time as possible, and yet we can't even ban them. You know what i say, have it your way, and lets just balkanize america, and you can enjoy your freedum and extra large fries, while we in states such as California, are rich, civilized, and have the perfect climate.

That's all I gotta say, and if you want to respond to me, you better have some arguments, because i don't have any time or candy for shit slingers. And if you say its "non-whites" well try again, as whites commit the mkost crime and are the most jailed according to statistics compared to minorities.

Attached: musket.jpg (960x639, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792#Second_Militia_Act_of_1792
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwhmk-4bDS4
youtube.com/watch?v=gs0Fg3tvhoc
youtube.com/watch?v=SJMbxZ1k9NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HFNU6JjNwU
forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/05/14/disarming-realities-as-gun-sales-soar-gun-crimes-plummet/#5891d28a3f7c
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/05/07/181998015/rate-of-u-s-gun-violence-has-fallen-since-1993-study-says
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: texas ball shoot.jpg (300x154, 14K)

What bullshit. Our founding fathers developed the AA-10 warthog. Everyone, even the people locked in prison, had at least three tactical nukes. Black powder was invented recently as a way to survive idiotic laws in states like New York and California. Go back to school, idiot.

>countries such as Europe
you're a fucking moron

>survivable at close range
I didn't realize you could survive with a massive hole blown through you. You get a free (You) from me for this shitpost

eat a bag of dicks faggot

no, they weren't referring to arms like the stupid img you posted.
The point of the second amendment was to ensure the government does not take the guns away from the people.
Why is a leaf educating you?
Oh right, because your teachers are either tranny's or women pedophiles with no sense of reality

Mexico also has gun control, funny no one brings them up

You might ass well try and get muslims to give up the quran. I propose a series of tactical airstrikes against gun owners who refuse to even think about proper storage or training. Bullets should also be modified to emit a one-time gps squawk when fired, so authorities can track and intercept people not adhering to the rules and regulations of their gun license.

What did the gun do in 1776? Act as a deterrence.
What does a gun do in 2018? Act as a deterrence.
Freedom is never free. The cost is some will do bad with it. It's not up to us to make that choice.

Venezuela also has gun control, and has one of the most violent cities in the world.

When the government, cops and niggers switch to using black powder muzzle loaders then "maybe" you'd have an argument.

Attached: 0d9278107e135edd3834089140c4ccbba29fa5d409135ccf51d3780a9be018b5.gif (384x216, 3.85M)

Read the image, OP.

Attached: 811eecb.jpg (1024x498, 91K)

like this

Attached: 1515722534716.jpg (640x690, 88K)

Notice the 2nd amendment doesn't say flintlocks only you waste of space OP and they knew very well weapons would become more advanced

SHALL

I live in a gun control country and have confirmed its a nigger problem not a gun problem

Why don’t you tend your own garden.
Why do so many people have to advocate their social policies on my country?

and they werent referring to the internet or social media when they wrote the 1st, so by posting here its a clear illegality, therefore fuck off to your local town square soapbox

When the Founding Fathers wrote the Second Amendment there was no standing army so the militia was the entire populace of the United States. There were even militia laws stating that each citizen should get a musket and certain amounts of ammunition. The Courts have already ruled on countless occasions that 'The Militia' is, in fact, the general populace.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792#Second_Militia_Act_of_1792
>Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack. Men owning rifles were required to provide a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shooting pouch, and a knapsack.[5] Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

Attached: 1520542752458.jpg (1024x498, 84K)

I think i should have the right to silence you and your leftist traitor press!

Attached: 1520491818874.jpg (621x1024, 88K)

In what world is a 60 caliber lead ball, as big around as your thumb, fired into your chest at close range survivable?

>Countries such as Europe

Attached: 1520558000163.png (1300x2000, 307K)

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

thats just false you retard. 17th century rifles were literally fucking cannons.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwhmk-4bDS4
>but i rely on statistics and data, not faith
you don't even know what's banned and what isn't, much less what the statistics and research show. spoiler: owning a gun is a good idea.

>that image
lul the reason the gun took over is because it would sail through full plate at 200m. In 1600.
>you'd usually survive bro I swear

kek

>usually survivable
Nigger this thing shot HUGE .75cal fucking balls of poisonous lead that literally dragged dirty clothing into your body so that if you somehow survived the brutal wound you'd die of gangrene shortly thereafter.

>hides and sages your thread

what the fuck is wrong with greenland

Come and pry them from my cold dead hands nigger faggot s o y boy

Murder rates matter. The tools chosen for the job are irrelevant. You reduce murder rates by reducing the number of violent assholes on the street, not by regulating their toolbox.

Tiny population skews the suicide rate.

You can fire twice in under a minute. Dumb liberal faggots can't even get their facts right

>and freedom of speech only applies to ink and quill on lamb vellum

absolute fag kike retard

Digits confirm.

Japan > one race
Europe > stabby truck of peace capital against defenseless citizens

You didnt think this out. Try with switzerland

My, my. Such an essayist.

Attached: 1523162420410.jpg (779x960, 190K)

Muskets are illegal under an assault weapons ban because of the bayonet mount. So leftists would ban even those

I don't even own a gun, but I support gun right because I believe that individual liberty is more important than the lives of the people who die from gun violence.

If you say we need to ban guns because a few thousand people die each year from them, then we need to ban cars, alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, packaged snacks, sugar, etc.

And that's insane.

As an American.

I wish to thank all your dumb fucks out there for sending us all your guns! :D

youtube.com/watch?v=gs0Fg3tvhoc

You stupid fucking retards...

"Survivable"

Lmao

anyone who votes away their own power or freedom is a coward of the highest order

>total gun control

Yep, that sounds good to me. No guns for anyone - no guns for police, no guns for government, no guns for military unless they're outside the USA.

Oh, you meant "just take guns away from citizens"? Well that makes you fucking retarded.

Attached: 1517192058020.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

>ninety seconds to load (with practice)
Lmao, fucking weak ass. Colonial soldiers could fire three shots every minute.
youtube.com/watch?v=SJMbxZ1k9NQ

Attached: 1445265544142.png (634x697, 115K)

man, what a dream. i can smell the cosmoline.

Dude, people owned cannons that could shoot grape-shot. Imagine a shotgun with a barrel as big around as a dinner plate, firing a couple dozen golf balls made of lead at once that could blow a house away and tear a couple guys' torsos in half in the same shot. Now tell me about how deadly a .22 caliber rifle is again.

do you understand how stupid you sound? How about we give adolf hilter a nuke and see what happens? Do you not know how this works?

>OP is Wesley.
SHUT UP WESLEY!

Attached: dfyygguhg.jpg (300x621, 29K)

>▶
Those arms were top of the line military equipment.

Actually at the time of the founding, average people had access to better arms than the military of the day, because the military had to be standardized, and people had specified guns tailored to their individual needs. This armument is so outdated. New pasta please.

Checked. If he knee this thread wouldnt exist

>How are you able to look at the gun violence in countries such as America, and not be for total gun control?
Because I dont care about gun violence

Aside what the media makes money off of by randstanding.....

Most gun problems in the USA are due to niggers and their poverty pimp slave masters...

Attached: 1583478594.png (570x668, 15K)

is there ever gonna come a day when these threads dont get any replies?

Attached: Poor british.png (500x676, 112K)

Yes technically you could survive getting shot by a musket but then you’d die of Gangrene or some other battlefield infection. This was actually intended because in a firefight if one guy gets shot and dies you just take one guy of the fight. If you wound a guy then you take at least 3+ out of the fight due to the casualty requiring care and evacuation.

>is there ever gonna come a day when these threads dont get any replies?

About the same day that nigger crime is no more...

Attached: 283674hj34h3u43uh43.png (1169x821, 56K)

you never had mass shootings before (((they))) started putting teens on ssri's

fyi every mass shooter was on ssri's

Violence is part of the American Frontier spirit, and why we'll never be defeated.

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 8K)

>beer can size hole blown through you
>hoped it just hit a limb so it would just rip off or that they could just amputate the stub and pray you didn't die of infection
epic

Attached: 1441842040793.png (640x480, 903K)

Let's fire a salute to that fucking moron Joe Biden too....

Attached: BidenZone.png (1440x1228, 731K)

>Europe
>Country
You're a fucking retarded, Europe is the 51st state! Fucking libtards.

Attached: 1524618483452.jpg (677x1024, 151K)

BOOM!!!

HEADSHOT!!!!

>Violence is part of the American Frontier spirit, and why we'll never be defeated.

:)

Attached: 1448214774527.jpg (768x1024, 197K)

OP called Europe a country, which goes to show just how shitty (((they)))'ve made our education system with their utilitarian bullshit (they don't teach geography because it doesn't help people get jobs, and as a result everyone is retarded).

2 pics not directly related, but I spent a lot of time editing them, so someone had better see them

Attached: muh tanks jets and drones 1.png (1802x4196, 2.13M)

Attached: muh tanks jets and drones 2.png (996x4268, 3.16M)

Attached: 1524115806686.png (530x678, 472K)

shut the fuck up fearmongery u commie faggot

Attached: dsg699_990_600.jpg (1524x628, 233K)

it says in the koran u shouldnt hit a woman on the face stupid Jew

America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem. Gun crime would go down dramatically if all niggers were sent back to Niggerfrica. Also if we got rid of leftys too (las vegas shooter was an antifa cuck)

>Pakistan at the bottom
wtf is this garbage?

>Guns should be banned because only muskets existed when the bill of rights was written.
>All speech online should be regulated because only pen, paper and the printing press existed when the bill of rights was written.

Attached: gasgasgasyouneedtobegassedtonight.png (624x395, 24K)

>Intentional Homicide

Because black people are the problem and America is free because of guns you idiot

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

most of the gun violence is caused by niggers. Maybe before gun control we should enable nigger control

>criminals use guns to kill people.
>let's take everyone guns because criminals surely will turn in their guns, also it's impossible for someone to make a gun on their own.
>you're saying that this is an attempt of control over the citizens by the government? Quit being paranoid.
Fuck off nigger.

there was a Gatling gun in existence before the creation of the second amendment
The
>Le founding fathers didn't know guns would evolve into assault rifles
Meme isn't a argument

NOT

Attached: 8)crime statistics 3.png (1469x744, 31K)

Bam get fucked gun grabbers

Attached: 1521328679034.jpg (736x706, 106K)

By the strict "muh muskets" logic liberals use when it comes to the Second Amendment, women shouldn't be allowed to vote and blacks should be 3/5ths of a person.

Attached: slave-auction-virginia-P.jpg (1038x539, 622K)

Of course, the media will never tell the real truth...

youtube.com/watch?v=2HFNU6JjNwU

Attached: 1999-2016_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (862x739, 65K)

Attached: 1522460393930.jpg (1320x1112, 373K)

GTFO bluepill shill.

SAGED.

Attached: Gay Award.jpg (685x456, 55K)

Y
Bullshit there were guns with rotating cylinders and cannons and catapults in the 18th century You're just another pseudo-intellectual narcissist, gun deaths have been cut in half while firearm ownership doubled over the last 25 years
forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/05/14/disarming-realities-as-gun-sales-soar-gun-crimes-plummet/#5891d28a3f7c

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/05/07/181998015/rate-of-u-s-gun-violence-has-fallen-since-1993-study-says

Besides 66 percent of gun fatalities are suicides and taking rifles won't do shit.

nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
but you faggots aren't volunteering to man suicide hotlines, no no no you want the quick (worthless) fix that gives you an emotional high, not to actually solve the problem.

Europe isn't a country you stupid kuffar. Now leave our guns alone.

Much like they don't trust law abiding citizens with weapons, I simply don't trust leftist motherfuckers at all.
My assumption is that they will ultimately decide to try and gas me if I give up the means to defend myself. So fuck you.

It's pretty easy when I see all the knife attacks in China and the car attacks in London. Wake up user.

You did one heck of a job there Black Lives Matter...

Black gun deaths spikes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You black folks really need to get off of the (((jew train)))....

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM

Attached: 1455769206373.webm (854x470, 2.75M)

Enjoy your climate in California. I won’t send any drinking water from New York this summer. Lol “perfect climate”, half your state is usually on fire, in an earthquake, or massive drought. As for gun control, weapons for sport (hunting rifles, Olympic style pistols and rifles, etc.), and small weapons for self-defense should be legal. People with mental illness obviously shouldn’t be allowed to have guns. Most shootings that occur are due to people with mental illness given access to guns either by government negligence or bad parenting. As for assault rifles, they need to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Normal weapons can have slight differences and be considered assault weapons. Certain types of shotguns are assault weapons. Also, weapons should be allowed to be kept as antiques. Just a short list of guns that should be legal. If you crack down on the groups causing the violence, (drugs, gangs, etc.) you won’t need gun control.

>gun violence
Oh boy there’s that term again. 2/3rds of those deaths are Suicide.

>Enjoy your climate in California. I won’t send any drinking water from New York this summer. Lol “perfect climate”, half your state is usually on fire, in an earthquake, or massive drought. As for gun control, weapons for sport (hunting rifles, Olympic style pistols and rifles, etc.), and small weapons for self-defense should be legal. People with mental illness obviously shouldn’t be allowed to have guns. Most shootings that occur are due to people with mental illness given access to guns either by government negligence or bad parenting. As for assault rifles, they need to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Normal weapons can have slight differences and be considered assault weapons. Certain types of shotguns are assault weapons. Also, weapons should be allowed to be kept as antiques. Just a short list of guns that should be legal. If you crack down on the groups causing the violence, (drugs, gangs, etc.) you won’t need gun control.

this, time to buy beach front property in arizona because commiefornia will be cast into the sea by the 'big one' as punishment from the living god

Come to Brazil so you can enjoy gun control OP

God wills it!

Attached: California.png (1650x921, 901K)

>Musket
>Usually survivable at close range

I just noticed the shirt, lol.

I'd rather be hit by .223/ 5.56 than a fucking musket ball. They travel slow, but they have a lot of mass to hit you with. 5.56 is deadly, but a musket ball causes a lot more damage per shot. Yea the shooter has one shot, but holy fuck, I'd feel sorry for the person he shot with it.

If it doesn't kill the victim, they'll be in rehabilitation for years to come.