How did Russia resist western degeneracy and become so homophobic?

How did Russia resist western degeneracy and become so homophobic?

youtu.be/fXQYCoI2XJk
youtu.be/zMTbFSJ_Tr4
youtu.be/eGY8PVLTWrM

Attached: russia_0.jpg (960x690, 158K)

expelled jews after the Bolshevik revolution was complete

why do you think Russians still love the Soviet legacy?

Easy. Russia has a low reproduction rate, their population is dwindling, so they have no time for the non productive homosexual agenda.

The bigger question is how Russia is completely homophobic after 75 years of communism while we're completely homophilic after 0 years of communism

wrong. There's a second jewish state, it's in russia. Just a coincidence its also the homo flag. It's actually a symbol of the rainbow after the great flood. Coincidentally the symbol of Noah, a huge icon in the gay community.

Attached: jewish-noah-flag.jpg (217x232, 8K)

>resist degeneracy

They're infamous for getting fucking wasted every day and passing out in public. Pretty degenerate if you ask me.

holy shit wtf do leftists always call everyone fascists or nazis that they disagree with? Serious question to leftists: why should i take you seriously when you claim someone is a nazi or fascist bc they do something you don't like even if political ideology has nothing to do with anything or there is no proof of political ideology. Holy fuck you morons are bad at optics in 2018

they're programmed to react that way, the perfect Mockingbird(tm) agent

Slavs naturally hate fags. I am only half slav and have hated fags my entire life.

>Russia
>resist degeneracy
>has Africa-tier levels of HIV, massive amounts of abortion, domestic violence, and general immorality
>but muh Putin is the savior of white civilization because he is strong really I swear
kek.

also the whole "hate crime" idea is fucking ridiculous merchant bs to destroy societies that needs to end soon

whats wrong with that? Its a normal healthy reaction to homosexuals, they are disgusting (i mean kissing another man is fucking disgusting, not mentioning fucking him in the ass).
I am also muttering "faggot" whenever i pass a faggot couple.

that's simply not true

communism isn't good and we are degenerate as a result of other forces at play

Soviet legacy is usually demonized and for good cause.

I am a Russian and the words I speak are true, believe me.

Stalin outlawed homosexuality iirc. Communist Russia was still very conservative, nationalistic and traditionalist. Except for state sponsored atheism

I never said it's wrong

Getting wasted is a sign of civilizational vitality. When America was at its peak and expanding west, the workers were literally paid in whisky and were wasted 24 hours a day. Then when did America start dying? In the teetotaler prohibition days.

Has to do with mainly 2 things.

1. State enforced atheism/suppression of the orthodox church
2. Reverse psychology.

Believing in god was generally viewed negatively during communist era russia but survived on the fringes becoming something of a relic and a counterculture at the same time.

When the USSR dissolved, one of the first things to reemerge was the Russian orthodox church which because of its soviet connotation became something to be proud of and assert in a more zealous attitude than if it hadn't happened at all.

Same shit happened with the Poles, and those guys are pretty redpilled too

Its just so tiresome. I automatically get into "fuck with these people and make their lives hard" mode when they pull out the labels racist/facist/nazi and it wasn't even called for.
Note to leftists: if someone is doing something you think is shitty, or even really is shitty, as soon as you place one of these marxist fuckhead labels on them when its not justified I will automatically not help you and instead use the most jew strategy and subversive tactics to fuck with you instead, and I know many others that do the same. Your dog whistle is now an automatic I will fuck with you and your job or school standing whistle for me, and I'm determined, subversive and effective af.

>civilizational vitality

Attached: 1523617602151.jpg (380x400, 42K)

(((media))) brainwashing

Russian communism, while economically marxist, was conservative culturally

Most people are very easily influenced. It explains how even into the 90s being openly gay would get you bullied *at best* but now it's acceptable.

I think he means what allowed their sense of those things to survive when other Yuro countries have swallowed one too many bluepills?

It actually is disconcerting considering how redpilled many former GDR germans are

Same how african negroes did it, same how muslims did it. Slavs mostly are unevolved. Just so simple.

Attached: блять.jpg (604x451, 70K)

By torturing bears, abandoning thier families, dying from drink, supporting despots, genociding neighbors, cheating in business, assassinating citizens in foreign countries, having a laughable military, and generally being the niggers of the white race.
>that's how

Attached: Careformen.gif (237x222, 1024K)

Soviet occupation under the "iron curtain" until the fall preserved eastern European nations in a pseudo time capsule which encouraged traditional values while on the other side, the "free world" became more and more decadent.

We are not homophobic, we just call things by their names. If someone see a fag, he may say, that this is some faggot before him, faggot may beat him for that words or he may beat faggot, but in the end they both decide not to engage in such painful interactions. Homosexuals have their own night culture, which rarely communicates with bydlo(uneducated normies). So they peacefully live their lives, and make themselves appear during daytime as common people. I think it was a normal and in general tollerate position for everyone
, but recently i heard that our governmental imbeciles want to close biggest gay resource in runet(reason, like they invoke children to be gays-total bullshit cause they already afraid to make any lgbt-propaganda), gays were not a problem at all, but idiots want to make out of them another problem for our society with these measures just for few more electional votes.

Lol, everything you told(except army part, and especially nigger part) is also applicable to Murica.