>leave Islam
>converts to Christianity
>dies of cancer

Attached: lmfao.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-crab-meat-considered-halal
youtube.com/watch?v=YpJJQDm_lBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what you are saying is that Islam gave him cancer and Christianity put him out of his misery?

Allah is a pig, I cum in the eyesocket of Muhammad

I'm still alive, I'm still well
Your god is fake and that guy would have died of cancer regardless

Are you mentally challenged?

In Italy we blaspheme against God every fucking day

Instead of "Fuck", we say Porco Dio which means Allah is a Pig
Every fucking days
And I can assure you nobody gets shit done by this stupid god

Hell, you guys aren't even able to do a terroristic attack here

Wait, seriously???
Omg! That means God doesn't exist?!!!

It's not like it's a hard truth to grasp fucking nigger

Are you? Dying of cancer doesn't mean developing cancer. It means it was already developed.

When did he get cancer? Your shitty greentext story leaves that out.

He developed it when he was a Christian

Jow Forums made him do it

Your God isn't real and that guy died of cance because of natural reason, stop following a stupid prophet and a retarded god and enjoy life

Nice. Christianity doing fine work for humanity once again.

Laugh all you want, this brother lived a life that will make Christ say "Well done, good and faithful servant"

By killing its own followers?
>You can't enjoy life if you're a believer
Stop please or be nicer

haha yes it is true! this is why we have all of these other control mechanisms and alter what "being muslim" is all the time!

>Well done, good and faithful servant, now get over here and suffer a lil bit with cancer before meeting me

You can't even eat pig meat and crabs
Do you fucking know how good pig meat and crabs, lobster and seafood in general is?

Typical muslim mindset. So allah punished him with cancer because he left Islam, but when devout muslims in africa or asia starve, get murdered or get horrible diseases it has nothing to do with allah.

Only the brown ones. Praise Jesus!

What about all the times people converted and didn't get cancer?

>crabs and seafood
Since when can't I eat that?

I hope you turn from your falsehoods so that one day you too may hear Jesus say "Well done, good and faithful servant", then get hugged by Nabeel.

Also Muhammed died in excruciating agony so you have a really laughably shitty premise for a thread. :)

quora.com/Why-is-crab-meat-considered-halal

>In the interpretations of the criterion for the lawfulness of [eating] seafood, legal scholars have said; that which can be derived from hadiths is that the meat of sea creatures should not be eaten, meaning it is unlawful[1] except for the types of fish or sea creature which has scales, and crabs do not have them.

In addition to this, there are specific traditions explaining the unlawfulness of crab meat. Imam Musa Ibn Ja’far (Peace be upon him) said: Eating “jari” (a type of fish), and turtles and crabs is haram.

Therefore eating crabs from the point of view of Islam is haram and unlawful.

>changed religion just in time to achieve salvation.

Thanks ayatollah

Muhammed was poisoned and died shitting himself. Lot of good the "true faith" did him! Indeed piss was upon him, kek.

>be muslim
>get carpet bombed
>die

Why did he die of cancer besides being under Jesus' light? I don't understand

>muslims don't die of cancer
Tell that to my father in law faggot

Kys, he was a good man

s-sorry

Probsbly because 50% of people contract cancer in their lifetime.

Deus Vult

Attached: 1465753799075.png (1040x826, 999K)

But this is good, he is now going to meet god as a Christian probably he won't punish him a lot and he would join him after its pilgrimage of purification.
Muslims have to take a looong walk of purification

Diying is the greatest gift for a Christian faggot

>muslims are so behind that they believe God is responsible for pro-oncogene mutations
Do you pray to Allah when your kind has cancer? Here we treat them.

Attached: 1491564442443.jpg (400x320, 19K)

Islam is godless. When he converted god punished him for his Islamic sins, but now he gets to go to heaven.

>when you make a thread about a supposed apostate dying supposedly because of apostasy when Mohammed himself died shitting himself from poison

So THIS is the power of Islam

LOL

That's unfortunate.

He was never Muslim be abuse he was part of the Ahmaddiya cult.

Because*

Fucking based
Christianity really is a good kebab remover

Attached: 1511101039770.png (378x357, 81K)

Many people lose faith in such situations because of anger, sadnes and despair. it is only the belief in a higher power that can save you from yourself.

This proves that integration of muslims is impossible.
Get out.

>Christianity finished that muzzie off

It was years after he left islam , and if you do not know christianity is the religion of death , even the 12 apostles died some gruesomely deaths

>muslims thinks prayers save people from cancer
There was a time when we christians were behind you guys in everything from math to medicine because we, too, believed that faith in God would save us from painful death and diseases. Now it's your turn to go through the "dark ages" of religious oppression for the next 500 years. Funny how history repeats itself

Attached: 1496021316116.jpg (459x278, 22K)

THIS

That's a good point. Since no muslim had ever died of cancer. Allahu Akbar!

Allah was busy taking care of the weather
youtube.com/watch?v=YpJJQDm_lBM

Also it was a Jewish woman who poisoned Mohammad

>goes to Heaven

Attached: jesusandmary.jpg (674x867, 593K)

>suffering is bad
weak

>Why does evil exist?
Why did the maker create evil? For the innocent to suffer? Why do those who commit evil never get punished for it while those who are innocent suffer the worst in life? Divine punishment? Then why does all of Africa suffer compared to the rest of the world? Why so unevenly? Were they reborn to face punishment for a past sinful life? Then why is it only them and not distributed to the whole world? Isn't there evil in every human society? Why do blacks suffer the most compared to others? Are blacks all evil? Then why do we help them with aid? Shouldn't it be left to god to decide their fate? Wrap your head around that religious fags.

What if there was no death for apostasy? Islam would have already vanished by now.

Attached: 1391224630625.jpg (200x270, 19K)

>>leave Islam
>>converts to Christianity
>>dies of cancer
>>goes to heaven

>leave Islam
>converts to Christianity
>dies of cancer

religious logic in a nutshell. muslims get cancer too, sandnigger.

Underrated post

He will never taste the second death. Most Muslims will.

Poor Mediterranean man.

This guy gets it.