Shattered Buttocks

Why do religiotards become so ass-blasted when you point out the obvious fact that their god does not exist?

Attached: babblemums.jpg (500x624, 62K)

Why don't athiests berate children about Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny?

Get your shit together and be consistent, you Godless banana sodomizing faggots.

>obvious fact
>no evidence or arguments to support it

Attached: fQ8MgE6OXfwLuhYChM8QHkNthDl4iSI_qBnMCCQPHhs.jpg (707x671, 80K)

You failed to answer the question. Fortunately, I am patient with my slow little godtards. Please try again.

How many fedoras and katanas do you own?

"Why can't atheists meme?" Is a better question.

If I had said exactly the same thing about the tooth fairy, you would not require evidence or arguments. You would agree that it is a self-evident fact.

Why do you care what someone believes in? Is it an Aussie thing to be super nosey? I know I don't care what others do.

>dodging questions for jesus

I detest bullshit and despise scammers. The religion business is history's greatest scam: telling lies to idiots and then passing around the collection plate for tax-free cash. The tax-free status means that everyone, even non-tards, are forced to subsidise the scammers. I try to help religiotards see that they have been scammed.

I'm still waiting for you to make me "ass-blasted'

Attached: Bxj6q76CUAAcKgu.jpg (592x322, 15K)

So you just run around getting mad at stuff? Must suck.

You immediately started jabbering about hats. Sure sign of ragesperging for jesus. Now you need to think about why my question caused you to sperge out.

You appear to have missed the point.

Actually I was thinking about buying a fedora, was wondering if you had any brand recommendations.

>no proof that god exists or don't exists, so it becomes a faith based opnion.
>stop believing what I don't believe REEEEEEEEEEEE.
I'm not even religious but this is retarded.

Which god?

>still dodging questions for jesus

Prove that god is real
>The bible says so
Why do you believe the bible
>Because the bible is the word of god
Prove that god is real
>The bible says so
Prove that god is real
>The bible says so
Prove that god is real
>The bible says so

The left can't meme. Sad

Who has dodged more questions in this thread? Me or you?

Doesn't matter, if you really want an asnwer then just place whatever god the person believes there.

>obvious fact
Neat.
Try proving the world will exist tomorrow.

Because they hate being wrong you see Aussie. Just like Muslims and Jews, Christians are very protective about their imaginary friend. If you disagree, you'll get stoned

Boys! Boys! Play nice, ok?

Attached: Missionary Class-1.jpg (864x487, 345K)

You

Not assblasted and I understand the burden of proof is on those who are religious.

God (or any higher being) gives humans morality. The notion that you "just know" what is moral is fecicious. Your morality most likely rooted in Judeo Christian beliefs.

>got nuffin

Have you told your parents yet that you're gay?

>berates believers on every level without attempting to engage in any meaningful discourse

Y'know, to help

>The religion business is history's greatest scam
No, that's the state you unironically worship.
>I detest bullshit and despise scammers... also pay your taxes or the world will explode!
Brilliance.

Because you are objectively wrong, do enough thinking and you'll find out.

Attached: 1024px-Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg.png (1024x1024, 550K)

They know deep down they fell for Jew fairytales, they get mad when you remind them.

>putting boohoo jew on your fedora propaganda from the early 00's.
its hard to look at tbqhfam

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (272x185, 9K)

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: 1495308981035.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

Here's the redpill on Christianity: It is the result of low-IQ riffraff trying to understand the teachings of a limitless-IQ God.
Teaching faith to retards is like teaching astrophysics to retards.

Christ wasn't wrong. Christians are. Christ is a God. Christians are fucking retarded mortals.

Attached: 1318615228151.jpg (313x378, 10K)

But TV is 100 percent satanic.

This is the hairstyle all republican christian women had it the 1990s, and Jow Forums wants to bring this back, why ?

Without a doubt a reptilian alien antichrist jew with skunk hair liver lips and an enormous hooked nose

Religious people don't believe in god, they believe in a social gathering held together by people claiming they do believe in god. They are keen to better distinguish themselves as members. They'd be just as keen to do so with any other group they thought was powerful/increased their access to things/decreased their likelihood of attack.

>Religious people don't believe in god, they believe in a social gathering held together by people claiming they do believe in god
I don't know how you'd explain people who aren't like that then.

Actually, if believers in Santa Claus were putting 'In Claus We Trust' on our money, demanding that our kids recite daily pledges to Santa Claus and having the lyrics to 'Here Comes Santa Claus' chiseled in stone and placed in front of our courthouses, I WOULD be berating children. See how that works, dummy?

Correct. This concludes the thread.

>Uptight Bible Moms Weekly
>May 2015

Atheist intellectuals strike again

>Fun Christian Rock Karaoke To Force On Your Jewish Neighbors

I wouldn't associate with satanic jew neighbors. Meanwhile they chase Christians to the ends of the earth to live in their countries.

>Ignoring science for beginners

Atheism is a cult blindly putting its faith in (((science))). Actual science requires constant skepticism while atheists demand everybody follow their dogma of the week.

>Quiltin For Jesus

What's wrong with handy learning domestic skills?

>Have you recently made eye contact with a gay? How to pray away the guilt.

I am disgusted by the very sight of homosexual pedophile sodomites. I pray they all get the AIDS they deserve before they can groom and molest a child.

>Sewing your own summer wear

Once again practical and skillful skills while fedora neckbears have no skills, talents, abilities, etc. They just lay around bragging about their "140 IQ".

>Less skin, Less sin

Modesty is a lost form in the world of degenerate satanic sodomites and whores

>Is TV 100% Satanic?

It is run by satanic Christ-killing jews so yes

>Connecting with your teen through rap

Anybody who listens to or endorses nigger beats deserves to burn in hell