Is Christianity the right religion for Europe?

Is Christianity the right religion for Europe?

Attached: 31-360x357.jpg (360x357, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but you hiring?

Calm down

Yes, Charles Martel.
Yes it is.

Im calm, just looking for a job in a european country so i can move there, also christianity cant be europes religion because it has been rejected, just like paganism cant because it was also rejected. Once people stop believing in something they wont ever believe in it again and probably why the elites are importing muslims, since i highly religious society is easily controlled

How's Islam working out so far?

Attached: cartoon-muslim-rapists-2.png (450x394, 228K)

>Charles Martel
A meme

Of course not. Christians are a bunch of race-traitors, they deserve to be strung up.

>Is Christianity the right religion for Europe?

Only for faggots and pedophiles.

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm

What the...

jesus was homosexual

Aren't you disrespecting one of your prophets?

Yes, but only Orthodox Christianity. Roman Catholicism and Protestantism are degenerate and basically the opposite of real Orthodox Christianity

mmmm massa

Of course not. It was invented by Jews specifically for the Goyim. The most successful Jew trick in history.

Yeah catholicism is pretty corrupted

I'm not sure. For a long time I was an edgy Luciferian with a focus on chaos Magick. Recently I converted to catholocism but I'm having serious doubts. Most other Christians I talk to are Israel worshipping faggots and take a very weak minded approach to Christianity that I don't approve of.
With that said, I'm not sure if it's the right religion for Europe or not. Maybe if it was like the Christianity of the crusades but I don't think that will ever happen again unfortunately and it appears the Christianity has been completely Pozzed.

Attached: 1418408648705.gif (267x200, 701K)

What is this blasphemous bullshit you posted op?
Good riddance France will be Africa soon

Your religiosity didn't save you from major earthquakes and hundreds of dead

I'm not muslim but muslims don't believe same guy as you call jesus

islamic jesus has nothing in common with christian jesus

No, ironically even a playstation game is more true to white man's roots than that jewish deceit religion will ever be

Attached: god_of_war_ps2.jpg (1523x2162, 689K)