APOLOGIZE NOW GOY

>I'm a Jewish person living in Texas in 2018. I've never felt oppressed or threatened because of my religion. Until now. This happened yesterday in Georgia. In 2018.
>My Jewish mother grew up in Meridian, Mississippi. In 1968, the KKK blew up her synagogue in addition to several black churches in the area. My grandfather offered a $75,000 reward to find out who was responsible for the damage. It made national news and put a target on his back.
>An informant alerted the FBI that the KKK was planning to bomb my mom's house in retaliation. The FBI moved the entire neighborhood into motels for a week since they weren't sure when the strike would occur. My grandfather brought his recliner with him.
>Sure enough, two KKK members showed up in the middle of the night armed with 29 sticks of dynamite. A 21 yr old man and a 24 yr old woman who happened to be a Kindergarten teacher. They placed 29 sticks of dynamite beneath my grandparents' bedroom window.
>Fortunately, the FBI was staking out the house. There was a shootout. The Kindergarten teacher was killed. The 21 yr old kid was sent to prison for many, many years.
>Let me be clear, this photo is not "freedom of speech." It's hate speech that leads to acts of deadly violence.
>A group of white people standing in a field in front of a burning swastika collectively performing the Nazi salute is historically dangerous and deadly. It's horrifying. It makes me terrified to be Jewish. Now. Today. In 2018.
>The Holocaust was 70 years ago. 6 million Jews were exterminated like vermin. Seeing this familiar, brutal, and horrific iconography suggests what Jews have always feared most: that it can happen again.
>What are we doing as a society to prevent this? Moreover, what are our leaders doing to prevent this? Last I heard, our President called neo-Nazis "fine people."
>None of this is normal.
>None of this is okay.
>And history repeats itself.

Attached: jew texas.png (748x843, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wittelstephanie/status/988256755846180865
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
twitter.com/wittelstephanie/status/98825675584618086
youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/wittelstephanie/status/988256755846180865

Wrong

Attached: 03B63AB2-C7C6-4FB7-8BED-48FDE1974FA6.jpg (614x510, 150K)

Die kike

Attached: 1516964134506.jpg (400x612, 46K)

based ameriburgers scary the shit out of kikes keep it up f4m

Attached: 6FCE0D87-F1AC-446C-B414-6FA674466C23-76827-0000418CAD48B2F9.png (720x644, 31K)

Attached: 1512616096236.png (477x768, 191K)

>This "jew" wants the swastika to be preserved instead of burned
Stockholm syndrome, much?

>exterminated like vermin.
That is because Jews are vermin

What a cunt?
>my fee fees hurt ban this speech

>Apologize now
Sorry it took so long

>This happened "actual_year"
Cant stand this bs

youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

Attached: 1514946525098.jpg (1951x1188, 377K)

wow

>I'm a Jewish person living in Texas in 2018

Attached: dr-evil-right.gif (339x230, 1.21M)

RWDS When???

Attached: 1519258881852.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

And it's beautiful.

>2018
>not current year 3.0
Stupid bitch.

>KKK blew up her synagogue
that sounds cartoonishly hilarious

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Sorry I offended you mutt

Attached: 1514912862032.png (856x568, 119K)

Crush the left before they crush you.

Attached: liberalfreespeech.png (646x154, 15K)

They're afraid

Attached: IMG_20180422_143454.jpg (1429x1201, 412K)

Attached: liberalfreespeech2.png (705x657, 69K)

Attached: 1524617777775.jpg (1190x1234, 179K)

I'm not offended you dipshit, you can cry about
current_year all you'd like when it's you liberal faggots that do it. Your leader is an embarrassment.

Attached: 1512876983327.jpg (496x521, 273K)

>oy vey, you fucking filthy goyim, fucking white supremacists are displaying swastikas! so digusting!
>this reminds me, as a Jew, I should be pushing to take away guns away from the goyim because they might do another holocaust! Their existence is NOT okay! All white people should die!
>white pride is wicked! Only Jewish, Asian, Brown, and Black pride is okay, white pride is white supremacy and racist and wants to genocide all Jewish people!
>Fuck white people, fuck them in the pussy, those fucking faggots!!111! Only Israel is real, only israel is real, only israel is real, only israel is real, only israel is real!!!
>The Jewish are Chosen, and speech and actions we don't like should be banned and publically executed!!!!! GLORY TO JEWS! CULL THE GOYIM

kek so brave. WS are only brave when they trick and scheme, doing all the things they accuse their boogyman JOOZ of doing. SO BRAVE WARRIORS KEK. every WS i've known is so secret about it, hiding their shame away, and striking only when they have no chance of finding retribution. SO BRAVE. kekekekkeke

Get the fuck out of our country joo go be safe in Israel

>World population in the 1900s was 1.56–1.71 billion
>Holocaust 1.0 was 6 million
>World population in the 2000s is 6.06–6.15 billion
>Holocaust 2.0 estimated to be 21-23 million.
Feels good man.

Well, maybe she should speak to the jewish university proffs, the jewish media, the jewish central bank, the jewish hollywood, the jewish marxist agenda, etc etc why the ppl are fed up, hmmm....

Im sure jews totally havent anything to do with it, it just happens magically and out of nowhere .... again ... and again .... and again..'.

Whenithappensoverandoverbutittotallyhasntanythingtodowithyou.jpg

twitter.com/wittelstephanie/status/98825675584618086
>this kills the kike

Attached: Screenshot_12.jpg (717x336, 125K)

Checked
Sounds like someone would like miss wittels wachs to suck his wittel cach.

Burning a swastika in a field is "spurring hate with intimidation"
>BLM looting and burning an entire city, and beating bystanders, (especially white one) is just a sign that they "need space to riot"

It becomes harder each day to take life seriously anymore...

Day of the rope

awww wittle boy you got your wittle gang that's somehow different from blacks that you hate so much! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SO BRAVE sneaky sneaky? i bet you are the sneakiest and bravest, too. so brave!!!!! wittle gangy gang MUH PURITY MUH SYMBOLSSSS wittle gangy gang

Ya gotta love the kikes. They finally get a perfect story, with a perfect picture and everything....annnd they have to go sensationalize and lie, and thus eliminating any credibility they may of had.
>Murdering Kindergarten teachers
>Blowing up Synagogues

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

>Montrose

OY unto the (very) VEY

>Sure enough, two KKK members showed up in the middle of the night armed with 29 sticks of dynamite. A 21 yr old man and a 24 yr old woman who happened to be a Kindergarten teacher. They placed 29 sticks of dynamite beneath my grandparents' bedroom window.
So this is where all that stolen dynamite is heading eh?

I'm a white Christian of pure NW European ancestry.
I never hated jews until I realized your fucking tribe was never going to stop trying to destroy my race
I pray for the day of the rope every night
I yearn constantly for the day my brothers will rise up and destroy you
I will join them and you and everyone in your filthy race will die

jews are always moaning thats originally why i started hating them,and thats before i got redpilled on what the fuck they get up too.

I thought the same thing.

Attached: uk-independence-party-ukip-leader-nigel-farage.jpg_1689854194.jpg (600x330, 44K)

this

u should prob go home OP
Home to Israel

It's almost like (((they))) don't care about our system of laws

Whatcha' doin

All these shit threads, shitting up the catalog.

Attached: 1524372898539.png (800x800, 144K)

This...this right fucking here.

Shut up and kiss me faggot

Attached: marryme.gif (500x220, 994K)

>Berserk

Attached: uberserk-v014-c003-p052-053.jpg (1479x1100, 296K)

Cohencidence

>Baby talk
This is how everyone knows you're a single mom with her children in some clinic's dumpster. Or you fucked your own cats.

Attached: 1523149462139.png (400x266, 199K)

>"why do they hate us?"

Attached: pol was right again.png (1235x945, 360K)

So tired of the Nazi larpers they all need to die pic unrelated

Attached: NoDoGoOfProtetion.gif (1080x1920, 1.57M)

Is it weird to say that I'm proud of them? It's weird but I really am proud of them.

Baby's first oppression time story tale
Laffed/10

>She's pretty cute though :3

>hates genocide
>wants genocide
doublethink.jpeg

Every time

pinned tweet:
>buy me book

>faggot thinks he's not getting gassed

Attached: yessss.png (800x800, 489K)

Another one for the comp

Good fucking optics. Holy shit

youtu.be/LciiZ0IWyyk

History repeats itself

Attached: ZomboMeme 19042018145025.jpg (500x375, 64K)

Fuckin' stupid little whore should have been blown up in that synagogue of hers.

Attached: image.jpg (400x335, 99K)

Yeah, we won’t make the same mistakes as hitler did putting these evil creatures into summer camps.

> making a political statement = violence
> why do police allow people to have opinions with which i disagree?
you cant have a free society when you tolerate jews

Go to Israel and you should be fine.

mein nigger no more brother wars we all have a common enemy

do a proper edit including her saying shes jewish cuz that was just a shitty screencap

Funny how they didn't care about antifa but they're collectively kvetching to this

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 8K)

That we do. By the Almighty, when you have them reeling we can tear free.

checked!

>$75,000 back in 68
Truly the jewest of the jews

>afraid of a small group of rednecks in the middle of nowhere in Georgia
LOL

>treat all goyim as anti semites
>goyim turn into anti semites
When will the jews understand it's a self-fulfilling prophecy?

>Written and Directed by Quentin Tarantino

I still can't believe this happened 30 fucking minutes from where I grew up

Fucking lmao, I know this is because of all the niggers that the liberal government of Atlanta forcibly bussed and relocated into the entire metro area in advance of the 1996 Olympics (despite extreme protest from literally every suburb). Those feral blacks made a bunch of niglets who are now all in their 20s, shitting up the entire metro area with the efficiency that only niggers can do.

So yeah I can understand why they are fucking pissed and ready to 14/88 because Atlanta is not at all going to stop demolishing slums and forcing them into suburbs so they can gentrify the places near the airport. Especially to impress Amazon into building their second HQ there.

Attached: 1514585759880.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

like . bombing some people? wtf are you this deluded?! its no better than a suicide bomber. jesus christ.

if he's so scared why not move to Israel?

I wonder how many of those "superior" whites are complete degenerates in private after they get back from their swastika burning.

I am another jew living in Texas, get over it faggot.

Attached: jews win.jpg (325x319, 25K)

They bused them all to macon in 1996 too. It is now 70 percent black.

Attached: don't tread on me.png (500x306, 28K)

Those should be jews burning, not swastikas.

Yep. Newnan (where the rally happened) used to be a really comfy redneck town and now it is full to the brim with niggers. I totally understand why anyone who is still stuck there would feel enraged at how quickly the town's demographics changed thanks to ENTIRELY OUTSIDE INFLUENCES

>I'm a Jewish person living in Texas in 2018.
gtfo my state

says there were 24 pro swastika's there, hundreds of antifa, and a megawhomp of police - so what really happens is raging ziojew and libturd whackjobs show up and try to do harm, often, the city and lib authorities help them...

I doubt any of the lib kkkunts know what fear is

Attached: 1524368300191.jpg (240x240, 11K)

well he didnt so here goes
on phone so someone should still put the two together
WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-183953.jpg (1439x811, 323K)

lol, too true, reality is

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-184021.jpg (1439x856, 279K)

卍 is a symbol of peace ( wan / man / manji ) for Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese

- 20 odd old hairy ppl
- oversized statues
- burning eye
- somewhere in the nowhere

i mean sure but this looks a little staged

Immunity pupper when?

>this photo shoot looks staged

>blaming texas for something in georgia

>"I'm a Jewish person"
She doesn't even have to mention she's a woman.
Let that be a redpill.

> Banning speech we don't like
> It's not freedom of speech
This sentiment, if taken seriously, is predicated on the notion that the designated hate speech is more persuasive than non-hate speech. As in, allowing it in public will win more converts than it turns away. I can't help but think there's a certain intellectual surrender at work here, as if so-called hate speech has some totemic power to erase rational thought and win converts unless banned. Certainly it gains a counterculture appeal when banned, especially because no one really develops mental defenses against banned ideas because the defenses aren't necessary. Think of it - Jow Forums isn't always right, but when's the last time you heard an articulated defense of equality? Modern thoughts presumes that the undefined term "equality" is immune to attack, so even a half-literate Jow Forumstard can write a persuasive critique of the concept. That ought to suggest banning speech actually makes it more powerful, because it's magically persuasive and we prevent people from developing defenses to private expressions of banned thoughts.

That's not really the idea though, they're just trying to hurt the meanies who said it.

> None of this is normal
>None of this is okay
In 5000 years of recorded history, for the first 4,850 the question was "Is slavery ok?" and the answer was universally "Yeah, of course." Polite civilization, with freedom and prosperity and everything we love, is a precious, delicate, and above all unnatural state of affairs. Freedom of speech is one of the things that keeps us out of the mud huts and the slave collars. Even the nastiest speech gives us the opportunity to hone our mental defenses against arguments in favor of barbarism, which is vitally important to maintaining modern comfort.

1/2

Attached: 1BV4AqG.gif (500x281, 977K)