Why are western Slavs so attractive, my older sister is so intimidated by them. (her BF is western Slav)

Why are western Slavs so attractive, my older sister is so intimidated by them. (her BF is western Slav)

Attached: 3563546363.png (700x394, 404K)

Our dicks are natural and we're the best at sex

Canada? aren't you french, or are you some Polish dude from there?

They are not attractive, most of them are the result of generations of inbreeding. In Western Europe we see Slavs as demi humans.

Show your flag!
And why are your women known to date/marry out?
Well at least they usually date/marry other white people.

interesting, Belgians I ever met were short fat and were eating potatoes all the time.

>And why are your women known to date/marry out?

Attached: RKKOcQI.jpg (600x450, 90K)

We all have 10 inch dicks, the anglo 4,5 inch simply can't compete with a SLAV.

I live in Slovakia I'm Vietnamese and some of my male friends are married outside as well, it's due to economy, and to be honest mostly white trash are married in UK and some even to germans.

Marrying a slavic women used to be seen on a similar level of having a asian mail order bride.

Attached: slavs.jpg (600x8321, 1.83M)

those are Russians(probably)... and if your women were at least so attractive, it would not happen, you said it, your women are ugly, Slav lower middle class woman are just poor. Good for your boys BTW .

Yeah, sadly that's true but it actually shows how german man are desperate, ugly, bad genes... etc
most of those girls were trash and were not able to marry in their own location,
From the perspective of a Vietnamese boy born in Slovakia, you have just cleaned the trash.

>Yeah, sadly that's true but it actually shows how german man are desperate, ugly, bad genes... etc
cope.
These women(Poland,Ukraine,Russia ect.) were not bad looking just some had a golddigger attitude and not that common in the first place.And those "stereotypes" were spread by jealous native women.
Could be true for the few Slovakian people. But They are rare anywere, only european country I never met an person of in rl

Shit, I had a good laugh at a lot of these.

>used to be seen on a similar level of having a asian mail order bride
Still is.

>Could be true for the few Slovakian people
I think among slavs Slovaks are the least likely to fit that stereotype.

Nope dude, only really ugly native women here are envious, and usually from small villages, gils with gold digging attitude went much more far then German or Italians, those who marred to Germany, UK etc. as far as I know were really hookers and trash, even according you good looking(german standards are actually pretty low).

But according to my initial question, my sis is afraid more of slav girls then asian(what her BF is actually all about)

Non whites tend to be attractive

Because all the good Germanic genes were exterminated in WW2.
Anglos were always ugly.
Scandinavians all look like pussies.
Meds are the rape babies of niggers.

The only attractive ones left are western slavs.

Hi dude, czech girls have the the best legs I have eve seen.

>My older sister is so intimidated by them slavs!
>I am totally not a slav btw!

Lets see...
>3 posts later
Well colour me surprised emajun moi shok
>I'm Vietnamese
You fucking lying dirty slav monkey I don't believe one word from you

They do. I have to agree. Usually long and firm.

Czech legs, Jugoslav hips, Russian breasts, Polish face and Slovak attitude. There you go, the perfect slav female.

Scandinavians used to be badass ... Vikings, but yeah they got exterminated or merger with nowadays Russians

>good looking(german standards are actually pretty low).
didn't said the hottest women I ever saw. Not bad looking as in not ugly and on the fuckable scale.

> my sis is afraid more of slav girls then asian(what her BF is actually all about)
I don't understand what you want to tell me with this.

Can't say anything about these people. I literally met a handfull people from Lichtenstein and Luxembourg which are far smaller countries and not even once a slovakian

I see the same but Slovak lips and hair with mixed Czech and Slovak attitude( Slovak girls are too "saints in the streets") wold make some improvements.

It still is and dumbasses shouldn't be suprised when they will be deported back to their shitholes

>emajun moi shok
ah sorry, you are just probably just a fan of Chelsea FC, there are a lot of us since war because Czechoslovakia was our ally.

>It still is and dumbasses shouldn't be suprised when they will be deported back to their shitholes
this is how poor german's from Prenzlauer berg used to sound like back in 1970's

at least they give better head than turkish girls

Mutts need to see more threads like this so they can at last realize their generic pan-white identity means nothing around here.

I will agree on this, Turkish likes just anal.

Probably to keep her Hymen intact for her beta bux.

my sis is asian... and her bf has yellow fewer, she still thinks he will leave her for a slav chick... you must be a virgin...

ah, I understand you now betas are male germans

The sentence didn't made sense to me

Man don't start like one of these ricecels on reddit lol.
Many "religious" women do this so they "stay virgin" until marriage.

to decode this: you are religious women from reddit, so you can stay virgin until marriage,

not that hard, you guys were better when you invented enigma.

your sister is whore with low standards

>your sister is whore with low standards
your experience?

whats wrong with kartoffel nigger

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 22K)