ITT we denouce the attack

Jow Forums never ever had a single thread promoting incels or anything about a ''sgt Jow Forums'', anyone can look throught the archive and see this is true. If anything, Jow Forums is on the contrairy promoting finding a girlfriend and start a life.

Attached: 1524617281427.png (1609x2977, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/incel/page/200/
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/incel/end/2018-04-23/
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/incel/end/2016-04-23/
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/incel/end/2013-04-23/page/6/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah there were. They're all over Jow Forums every day. What do you think /ptg/ is?

Jow Forums is a website of peace

In fact we helped the incels out when the cianigger tranny's were trying to entrap them and get them on hormone replacement therapy

I had no idea what incel even meant before this, and I swear I've never seen it in over a decade of coming to this shithole site. Something is rotten in the state of my Tibetan cave painting site.

quad powered truth
Denmark is stinky

How do you denounce an attack that didn't happen?

The day I agree with a burger..

Fuck incels they need to go back to plebbit where they came from

they're fine on that robot board, it's the third parties working the site like the cianiggers, fbi counter-intel squads, shitblue/adl shills that are trying their best to demonize this hole

You do know all the leaf vs burger vs bong shit is actually kikes LARPing right?

> pol promotes having a gf

No? We all agree women are trash . If you don t have a gf before 18 you will meet only roasties

Jow Forums is a board of peace. I denounce this radicalized terrorists actions, and the actions of those who follow him.

Not one thread was about what that relative of a Clinton Foundation member did

Attached: areTheyRelated.png (800x445, 290K)

The incel terrorists must be stopped.

NORMIE LIVES MATTER

Jow Forums isn't all of Jow Forums. This was an Jow Forums operation -- He isn't a right wing terrorist, he was trying to kickstart the beta uprising.

Though be prepared for the mainstream to make the two one in the same.

Jow Forums is a board of peace!

Media won't care if you make 3 threads about denouncing some guy using a meh tier meme

Speak for yourself virgin faggot

Basedboy

I'm not white or a terrorist, but if I ever happen to HAPPEN I will be sure to post a bunch of ebaumsworld shit on my facebook.

Some of it is also actual Jow Forumsacks LARPing, to be fair.

oh wow, I am so shamed, his barbs are too powerful, I will never post again

Attached: 1469649217032.jpg (396x385, 25K)

>he was trying to kickstart the beta uprising
fuck off shill

the true ruse cruise is that the article itself is trolling the reader

>1 post by this id

>Jow Forums manipulating the kids too much
>stage a false flag with a patsy to condemn Jow Forums
>autistic surinamese sperm donating hentai forum gains even more public attention.

Attached: 0909.jpg (677x800, 100K)

+1, Chad here and this is a heap of bullshit. Incels GTFO my imageboard plz.

Attached: image.png (540x960, 84K)

That's something I cannot quite comprehend. Is the US at that level of bad that someone finds driving over people in a van a reasonable thing to do?

Same here. The incel bullshit is def never talked about here. You may see MGTOw threads but they are quickly trolled. We seek Ubermensch.

>alt right offshoot "chad nationalism"

are they saying neckbeards are in control of the chads and guide them from the shadows to do their bidding? yo thats bogus, dude...

Have any of these incels considered that they are
1. Unattractive
2. Have no game
3. reddit

Attached: 0f5.jpg (877x544, 58K)

Sgt. Jow Forums claimed responsibility for the attack on 23/04/2018 in Toronto. Sgt. Jow Forums said, "Brother Alek was doing Allah's will to punish the proudful Chad and the shameful Stacy. There is no god but Allah, and moot is his messenger (pbuh). May all of his enemies feel his wrath."

Actually, what will be nice to see is some statistics on men over certain age who are single and how their number changes over time. If it is growing, we have a problem, and more and more men are going to do dumb shit based on their opinion that they did not fit into the society.

>right wing watch
>jared holt
It's nothing, literally.

According to archive this "Sgt. Jow Forums" never was used on Jow Forums prior that kikebook post screenshot in the MSM so the whole paragraph is total bullshit. Like always.

>demonize this hole
Ah the ol' pissing in an ocean of piss, it doesnt work

I think its madness... It's r9k!!!

It's NOT Jow Forums
It IS Jow Forums

This is a board of peace!

Attached: Truth.png (820x84, 9K)

admittedly it's kind of fun watching media and propaganda puppets try to define a website folder by personifying it as something it's not.
but that FB post made by the body plow moron just reeks of bullshit

SERGEANT REPORTING FOR DUTY

AYE AYE CAPTAIN, ITS TRUE. I SINGLE HANDILY TRAINED ARMENIAN TRUCK MAN INTO MY INCEL TRAINING PROGRAM , ATTTEEEEEEEEEEEENHUUUUUUUUUUUT !

Attached: 1523707419877.png (664x620, 494K)

Identification code #?

I denounce nothing. Kill all non-whites. Kill all race traitors. Gas the kikes, race war now.

this was a psyop

Attached: 1scsimnv.wizardchan.wizard conspiracy.png (600x458, 166K)

>we
The thread

Thanks for posting screengrab, not link

Oh, and Holt, you're just a sad piece of shit.

Attached: lying as always.png (591x675, 219K)

Im just joking >concerned citizen

Attached: 1519104270470.png (213x214, 26K)

That’s just a bread about robots do

>This was an Jow Forums operation

yeah Jow Forums is all about plotting operations and taking over the world

It’s a reddit thing.

>I had no idea what incel even meant before this, and I swear I've never seen it in over a decade of coming to this shithole site.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/incel/page/200/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘incel’. Returning only first 5000 of 11717 results found.

And that's on Jow Forums. Jow Forums is the real home of this shit.

>"Sgt Jow Forums" is a reference to an ongoing satirical cosplay

Attached: 1318735826493.gif (480x360, 2.4M)

Yup. I don't even buy that the post/text exists.An image of it was posted here THEN reported by the news as possibly being true. Now all of a sudden its gospel? Please set me straight if Im wrong, but have the police confirmed this? Or is it all built on the "Anonymous" screen shot posted here?

reminder: Incel is a reddit term.
4 chan always used Robot. The whole incel narrative is a fucking kike shill roastie false flag.

Attached: 1524606334014.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Jow Forums in current year is a ((melting pot)) of /lgbt/, /soc/, and reddit. visit the board once this hub-bub inevitably dies down, see what kind of discussions dominate the catalog, and you'll see who actually posts there
> spoiler: it's not virgins

incels.me and wizchan must be thanking their lucky stars they have yet again completely avoided media attention

Hello MAGApedes, this is Sgt Jow Forums logging on. Are you #Based Kekistani warriors ready to use Meme Magic to Deus Vult? Praise Kek!

Attached: kekistan warrior.jpg (1900x2048, 470K)

today i learned i can't understand incel-speak

Yeah, and that word literally didn’t exist on Jow Forums until r/incels was closed and the anti-incel crowd came here. You can check the date. It’s all reddit.

"Incel" was coined by roastie redditors who hate mgtow.

>hurr durr false flag r9k doesn't use incel
Wrong faggot: desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/incel/end/2018-04-23/

This are results from r9k before the shooting. Incel was always used as a word. Some posters even said it wasn't from reddit. Get fucked dummy. Jow Forums invents all the memes, reddit steals.

>Sgt Jow Forums
Do they just pull this stuff out of their asses?

Attached: 1439896862046.gif (384x288, 46K)

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/incel/end/2016-04-23/
The word incel didn't appear until after 2016
It was when the redditors invaded did it appear

>it was a falseflag!
>nothing bad ever happens!

the numbers were apparently were referring to the canadian armed forces and a personal ID, but didn't bother confirming it

>You will soon see the media terrified of OUCH! chad as much as pepe

Attached: 2903432904902349024902.png (435x224, 41K)

They're Armenians, they're all closely related, those subhuman inbred fucks

All of these are Reddit faggotry, if they aren't hoaxes created by some edgy Jow Forumsacks that want to draw attention to the board.

This a false flag against Jow Forums.

that's why i'm wondering why shit was frozen on this site.
That's twice that some negative light was going to be cast on the pedocrats on a Monday and that shit happens. Coupled with this bogus FB post that was """"""""confrimed""""""" by someone who claims to be a FB employee.
Typing that makes me sick, that's how stupid they are.

Dude looks like mossad.

shut the fuck up leaf. you are a faggot reddit shill. also nice spacing.

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

It's been used on Jow Forums since 2012: desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/incel/end/2013-04-23/page/6/

>b-b-but it came from reddit!

yeah so did most of Jow Forums

I've started seeing the word incel on normie sites lately. it's their new buzzword because nazi lost it's steam. You call someone a nazi now, and people think "oh it's another one of those blue and pink haired whales, she's gonna start throwing tampons, let's leave"

he even shaved his head for the body plow event, what a fantastic piece of shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was moosad because of how many b'nai b'rith organizations reside in sodom, i mean toronto

Hi Jared!

>Van's mowdown people with no blood

clearly you came here during 2016 with the rest of your horde
>a frequency of a few thousand means it was invented here

I'm still waiting for this to be confirmed another Jow Forums hoax the media foolishly went along with.

>right wing trolls
Hey ! I'm not a fucking right wing troll, this is pure slander.

Tfw Nazism is considered normal so everyone unironically becomes a Nazi.

Incels go to Jow Forums.

> If you don t have a gf before 18 you will meet only roasties

Attached: 16d.jpg (600x450, 16K)

That facebook post was never made by a suspect. Some hohol cow from buzzfeed tweeted disinfo (Toronto police & Facebook confirms that post was made by the suspect, but she lied) and all the interns forever shitposted their silly articles and tweets referencing that tweet and fake facebook post.

>ongoing satirical cosplay
lol wut ?

April 24 is apparently a big day in Armenian Genocide remembrance. I'm surprised I haven't seen any media so far infer a possible connection there. I think it's pretty likely that this guy really was a buttmad incel with mental problems, but there might be an extra reason why he chose this date specifically.

I'm surprised no ones started up an (#)NotALLincels campaign yet on twitter and started fighting this disgusting oppression and slander of the vulnerable incel minority by the bigoted media.

This is true. Incels are not welcome on Jow Forums

Attached: 0123.jpg (480x309, 21K)

Yeah, sorry. While sgt. Jow Forums isn’t a thing and I have no idea where this came from, Jow Forums has been completely overrun by Jow Forums beta incels to the point where if you say anything even REMOTELY positive about women you get called a “roastie”

Incels are an Jow Forums type thing and deserve a bullet to the back of the head.

I DENOUNCE ELLIOT RODGERS.

>another shitty MS paint image is now a "hate" symbol

lmao'ing at these huge faggots.

Attached: pepe-adl-hate-symbol.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

you know they're just going to range ban the Canadians it's just a matter of time.

>Incel is muh-soggy-knee

Freedom of speech allows an idiot to speak their mind so that everyone else can correct them and they learn.
When you take it away then the only other option is violence.
If anyone threatens to take away Jow Forums the board of peace they are instigating violence and must be dealt with extreme prejudice.

Attached: Freedom of speech is peace.png (800x445, 15K)

Place would be a 100% better over night.

Attached: 1519165339306.jpg (392x386, 27K)

Bullshit. The only way you never saw it is if your soon boomer-cuck reddit refugee that never leaves the safety of the /ptg/ reservation.

Incel is core culture for r9k, b, pol, and in small pocket on other boards. That’s like saying you’ve never seen a post about breivek.

It's sad that news agencies can't do their own journalism anymore. Instead they just read what others have claimed and believe it, without verifying the facts themselves.

This article is the reason why Sam Hyde is accused of nearly every attack. It shows the fundamental laziness of the news industry.

Had they taken even 1/2 an hour to check their facts, they would have found that nearly everything in their article is inaccurate, untrue, and grossly prejudicial to a board of peace.

I've been here since 2012 and I've never seen that term used in Jow Forums either.

As for Jow Forums, I couldn't tell you what happens in there. I'm too paranoid to check.

It’s been used in Jow Forums all the time. I just searched the archives. So you’re either a shill or lying.

Incel is actually slang from lookism forums

What the fuck does "incel" even mean?

it explains why people look at you in disgust when you suggest having sex with them.
involuntary celibate