What's the purpose for 64 oz double big gulps burgers?

What's the purpose for 64 oz double big gulps burgers?

typical human bladder is between 16 to 24 oz, explain yourselves

Attached: 1024px-Double_big_gulp.jpg (1024x741, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a6BSP2gNPs
youtube.com/watch?v=sG0FOO8XOUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>typical human
Typical humans don't order ultra-super sized cups. Those are reserved for specimens.

>What's the purpose for 64 oz double big gulp?

so you don't have to buy two 32 oz big gulps, geeeez, why do non-Americans have so much trouble grasping such simple concepts?

to raise cortisol levels to astronomical levels that all the food they consume will turn to fat even more quickly

Checked.

It doesn't go directly to my bladder?

trip o'truth
>specimens
hahahaha

goes directly to your jowls ya fat fuck

>What purpose they serve
Diabetes

Post more pictures of the girl

Some people are into tummy inflation, user. Get over it.

Attached: 1488178898716.jpg (2262x2262, 784K)

It's step one to ending the metric system. We just got you using ounces...that's step one.

It's because they use the metric system

>gets her bellybutton pierced after she ruins her body

Attached: 1496730519491.jpg (1065x874, 31K)

Sometimes I wonder why God hasn't just ended us all yet, then I remember he wants to see how far we'll fall

They're so that you only have to empty them out once every couple of days when you're done peeing in them

>typical human bladder is between 16 to 24 oz,
Liquids you drink don't go directly into your bladder. Your stomach has a much greater volume than 64oz. Also, not all the liquid you drinks ends up in your bladder.

Almost no one uses them. Land of the free though, if you want to get fat you can.

Ruining their body is kinda the point. Fully submitting to their hedonistic, degenerate desires and whatnot.

Attached: 1523345414606.jpg (640x327, 16K)

Are you serious? Geez, maybe I should stop getting refills of a 100 ounce cup and drinking 3 cups of that in 2 hours.

the human stomach can hold about 32 ounces of liquid

Attached: 1505906289252.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Attached: image.jpg (700x570, 55K)

Why not a 2L bottle?

Attached: 12958783.jpg (488x488, 29K)

good god look at those stretch marks

Attached: 1475983111576.gif (240x200, 354K)

I'm fairly confident my bladder is greater than 40 oz.

Attached: 1515385762305.jpg (229x381, 28K)

Truckers / fatasses / fatass truckers? Also Pilot, flying j , 5th wheel's all have similar sized drinks in Canada dumbass.

Attached: 973e94aed78fe31fc4add9603063cc40eb058965598e5b61cf83940400bdd82c.png (363x370, 180K)

If shes trying to make her head smaller, it worked.

2 liter is 67 oz its almost the same as this format they are offering. How could anyone possibly drink this?

>order "small" fountain drink
>practically medium sized imo
>pay extra for shit im not gonna drink

its a tactic to make extra shekels. The goal isnt about selling bigass drinks, its about making the other sizes bigger and getting extra money.

>What's the purpose for 64 oz double big gulps burgers?
diabeetus

>putting a cherry in a bowl and building a sundae around it
>imblying

the backwards savages never progressed to the Imperial measurement age

I have a BBW fetish but even I think this is weird.

but even the fattest of burger cannot possibly drink the content of this format, user.

OP is this thread about unit conversion? Just google American units to third world shit units you use in your Muslim containment zone.

Need to fully inundate the mouth, stomach, small intestine and bladder with sugary cola simultaneously to achieve euphoric patriotism.

Spiking insulin very anabolic.

You're admitting that it's so common for amerisharts to consume this much soda in one sitting that companies cater to that? Disgusting. Mutts should be ashamed of themselves.

'one sitting'

Anyone who actually consumes a double gulp does so over a period of a large number of hours. Common for construction workers to buy so they have something while they work in the sun all day.

I wonder how much EBT is spent on these? Here in Albuquerque NM every single homeless has a big gulp cup. What is funny is the ghetto ass gas stations all have huge signs on their soda fountain saying 'NO EBT' even though they cater to the homeless with their glass roses, tube socks, and char boys well stocked.

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (561x370, 55K)

>Get a drink that doesn't have sugar or just cane sugar
>Drink
>Enjoy

old fart here. I remember when the 32 oz big gulp came out. It was practically scandalous.

also back then soda/pop was made from sugar and not HFCS.

Attached: big-gulp.jpg (1439x737, 316K)

>What's the purpose for 64 oz double big gulps burgers?

We are a very thirsty people.

I couldn't cram down 2 liters of water if I tried, much less sugar water. How does it feel when your stomach is distended to the size of a garbage bag?

Can you drink 6 beers or 3 pints? I bet you can ya alchy.

Hello fellow old-fren. I remember when plastic 20oz bottles came out for soda. I used to get a pack of smokes and a 20 Mello Yellow for $2! Wish I had saved the newspaper article I read that summer that said plastic will turn men into women. People knew that shit in the 80s... yet here we are...

Attached: the way she goes.jpg (403x226, 18K)

I honestly thought these were a bit of a meme until I went to the States for Summer during Uni. Then one night I saw like 3 niggers all with one. It was hilarious

Over an evening yes, in a sitting no. You fat fuck.

We're evolved. We have 4 stomachs, like a cow.

Attached: americlap.gif (200x332, 20K)

>implying one is different than the other
Don't drink either myself ya degenerate.

That's a fair question. I like to think it was designed personally for the greatest POTUS ever, Donald Trump. CNN reports he drinks 12 diet cokes a day.

Attached: tr wolf pack.jpg (722x578, 47K)

>3 niggers all with one
Every black person has a a big gulp within 3 feet of their food stamp card. They will die without these items.

The new hotness is "bring your own cup"

Attached: bring your own cup - kfc buckets.jpg (625x834, 68K)

Dang. Got by a leaf.

God I miss the TPB.
youtube.com/watch?v=9a6BSP2gNPs

Attached: lahey winds of shit.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Attached: bring your own cup.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Bulk pricing, retard. You get one large drink and consume it over the course of a day. Even better if you get a 2 liter which you can close and store. I drink that over 2-3 days and you can sometimes get that cheaper than a 20 oz bottle.

I'm American and I've never even seen something like that in real life.

Diet Dr. Pepper you mean

How come Euros can't handle a decent sip?

Attached: 1491988434144.jpg (1200x1586, 362K)

If people will buy it, people will sell it. You'd understand capitalism better id you weren't a commie leaf.

Just like, use your eyes in a gas station.

mexico still uses sugar in coke.

Don't have any 7/11s or whatever. The Shells by me don't sell that shit.

>but even the fattest of burger cannot possibly drink the content of this format

>implying I couldn't

Attached: sip.jpg (500x510, 50K)

No I mean Diet Cokes. CNN did one of their 'in-depth investigations' on it - lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG0FOO8XOUk

Attached: Hitler Cooper.jpg (562x696, 64K)

Here's a funny note for Jow Forums

If you want real sugar in your pop, look for 2 liter bottles around passover. They use yellow caps to denote if it's made with real sugar. It's for the jews who don't want the corn syrup.

Attached: coke for jews.jpg (300x225, 17K)

We put a lot of ice in our drinks.

I've come to the conclusion, we make this shit entirely because we can.
Literally no one needs a 100 oz coffee mug, and yet..

Attached: 5390c32c63416.image.jpg (1024x678, 69K)

Coke is the biggest one, but they'll make real sugar pop in a few different varieties for the jews.

Attached: passover pop.jpg (675x900, 468K)

true. I prefer coke (the drink) from mexico since it is always real sugar.

it's just consumerism gone awry. caffeinated soda is cheap and addictive, and the rootless corporations who supersize them are just exploiting weak people for profit

I used to buy those when I was a teen, and it would last me a whole day.

So there you go. If you want real sugar, run to the store around passover and snatch it off the shelves before the jews do.

Attached: passover pop 2.jpg (500x333, 27K)

fat people sweat a lot

Why doesnt America just sell bottled soda?

Attached: l-p-soft-drink-lemon-paeroa.jpg (500x500, 17K)

interesting. never knew this. dont drink it much anymore

>get a 64oz cup
>fill it with iced tea
>drink 16-24oz
>dump the rest in the harbor
Shall not be infringed, yard waste

Attached: 1514407590771.png (1700x1000, 64K)

>purpose

>America has specific drinks for Jews
Holy shit fuck, you really are Jewish as fuck! I am slightly envious tho as you get real sugar coke. But soivey! The Juden has come!

Attached: 1520541868462.jpg (358x473, 45K)

Its a colony thing, Europe wouldnt understand.

Attached: thev-meatpie-newzealand.jpg (500x374, 117K)

Drug addicts like stoners, meth heads, coke whores all need a lot of water. And a lot of people are drug addicts now, like a LOT

Cuz thats metric, you tard. We still do our single-serving shit in dry ounces and fluid ounces, which aren’t the same. Also, the 64 oz double gulp is 2 quarts or a half-gallon so why don’t we just call it that? In fact, “the Half-gallon Gulp” would attract way more hamplanets; 7-11 is retarded for not marketing it as that.

I can drink a full one and still sit through a 2 hour movie

>Porpoise

Attached: 1517099041520.png (426x309, 97K)

I love how you just casually throw in "one sitting" randomly to make your point less retarded but it's still retarded anyway

Soda 'aids' in digestion and bloats your belly. Also it's full of sugars, which burn into insulin. Insulin blocks production of leptin, the "hunger hormone" that tells your brain that you're full. The higher your insulin levels, the hungrier you will feel (even if you've just eaten a lot).

Soda makes you eat more, so they sell more.

lol, those jews are shifty, even when it comes to cola.

Whats the idea of a jewish football game?

to get the quarterback.

I saw a guy at the gas station filling up one of those giant reusable big gulp cups. I said: "wow that's a big cup!" He responded in the gayest faggiest voice: "oh god this is my third one today, I work across the street and walk over here all the time, only 69 cents a fill up!" I broke eye contact and left the store...

This and Checked

Attached: 1499267578132.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

>Kum & Go
What the fuck mutts?

To quench that tooth rotting urge people get

giving the goyim daughters sugar drink enemas for poor development and stunted growth

Tpb has new seasons on Netflix as well as specials ya dink.

Checked and keked, they're specifically designed to kill off an overactive pancreas

About half of it is ice.

We’re thirsty.

Attached: 376692CC-6C8C-4FB2-9F7C-E833D591C13E.jpg (326x380, 33K)

but combine that with the 400g of estrogen and you end up with a 3:1 tit ratio

They were made for truckers so they'd only have to buy one drink for a long haul. Now people drink 2L bottles of Coke with their dinners....