Any other white women been turned off of white guys after seeing Jow Forums? not saying I'd go for blacks...

any other white women been turned off of white guys after seeing Jow Forums? not saying I'd go for blacks, but asians and mexicans are pretty great.

Attached: fembot.jpg (375x542, 21K)

Other races are doing the same shit, and it would probably be horrifying to see the hive of it.

(you)

((()))
can we have proofs lady user?

Any other white men here want to cut out OP's cunt with a rusty fillet knife and feed it to OP?

Attached: DSC04354_1523x1012.png (750x498, 543K)

Attached: 1523451043412.jpg (480x438, 26K)

so the self loathing shitskin mutts that infest pol have made white men unappealing, which i presume is due to the shitty personalities displayed here.

if the people here are so bad that they made white guys unappealing to you, why do you stay here? what are you looking for?

tits or gtfo

No, fuck off.

You've obviously never seen the photos from /pol meetups IRL. It's mostly Asians and mulattoes.

> but asians
Man finally the reddit chinks have came up with a new bait

Attached: Unbenannt.png (618x298, 35K)

Attached: greedymerchant..png (281x432, 215K)

Good. Now go fuck a nigger and get murdered. We dont like white girls here.

Attached: baf87894bb9cad946da3448d40c89743.jpg (500x626, 60K)

Yea, white women are pretty braindead. They're the new black women meme

Attached: 1524606197009.png (883x837, 44K)

any pic on your body, clothed with a time stamp
or shill

Bait, but I'll bite.

The truth is that if you are a white femanon, and after considering everything that is said on this board and you STILL want to be a race traitor, then fuck off. Just don't come to us when Jamal or Taco beats your ass because you'll get no sympathy.

Attached: vidya.png (878x980, 468K)

How about Argentinians? You can find love and your kids will be white plus image how popular you will be with your friends and the envy of your female friends

>This thread again
Effective demoralization mlady!

>muh dick xD

literally nigger argument

Tits or gtfo

Fake and gay, sage goes in all fields.