The van that allegedly killed 10 people in Toronto

Notice anything missing?

Attached: 1524616077650.jpg (1180x664, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xcMe2kI73Q
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/van-crash-yonge-finch-witnesses-1.4631972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny considering it's a white van.

Why isn't there a single drop of blood?

>Notice anything missing?
It is awfully clean
>Funny considering it's a white van.

>Why isn't there a single drop of blood?

No hair chunks or nothing. I have hit deer, and holy-fuck what a mess that makes.

(Kaptcha select all cars....spooky)

RYDER NIGGA

>buy the best used trucks
holy fuck can I buy that one?

>car hits "dozens of pedestrians"
>kills 10
>not a single drop of blood anywhere on the vehicle

It's not a Dodge?

Leafs on trees

It isn't glowing in the dark?

HAHAHAH this is the best post.

Attached: 1512136745437.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

Thank you fellow leaf. I've watched enough truck of peace videos to know the carnage that should be present. This is nice and tidy. Plus the cellphone stand off video was a joke.

dodges are poorly made, ugly pieces of crap.
Except their turbo Cumins diesel engine that was designed after a tractor.
That thing is pretty tits. The cars are still ugly as fuck though.
Also other than that one engine dodge produces nothing but garbage.

.. m-maybe they washed it before they took the picture. You know, make it look nice for the front page.

Attached: arniceian.png (666x375, 264K)

Attached: 1518295382840.png (1890x1016, 216K)

Spooky captcha’s are way too common dude. Definitely some weird AI integration or something

>dodges are poorly made
I wonder why

Attached: dodge-brothers.jpg (564x285, 177K)

>Ryder: The preferred assault vehicle.

Attached: 1524195583764.png (450x450, 391K)

leafs don't bleed, stupid.

Are neets cool now? Will edgy girls suddenly get sexual interest in me?

>not a single drop of blood anywhere on the vehicle
No hair either, and this motherducker supposedly meowed over 10 different pedestrians.

Gotta be a criminal line-waiter.

It's missing a grill. And fuck you OP.

Remind me, how did they stop him, again?

Interesting. Not a drop of blood on it. Nuthin. And there was blood in other pictures...

Attached: FBAD64B0-DC49-430B-82AA-EA644A75ED32.jpg (794x706, 506K)

>The preferred assault vehicle.
No one NEEDS a V8 van EVER. There are trained people who are properly vetted to use moving vans. Nobody needs more then a 3 cylinder "smart car". Our founding fathers had no idea that the horseless carriage would be replaced with these liquid dinosaur burning death machines. Think of the children.
(select all vehicles kaptcha 2 for 2 in this thread)

Ten leafs raked and not a single drop of maple syrup. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Attached: msmg3jykj29y.jpg (800x800, 29K)

Attached: 19962FBA-5485-4D93-A9DE-2CD78B31787A.jpg (1242x1637, 206K)

It’s not riddled with bullet holes police in the US would have unloaded on this motherfucker. Wouldn’t of been any spare ammo anywhere left.

It looks good enough to drive why did he stop and get out?

It didn't explode?

Here they are taking the van away.

Gotta put a tarp over all that invisible carnage, and the perfectly intact wind shield.

Attached: MON_VAN_REMOVED_230418_848x480_1217628739710.jpg (848x480, 45K)

This isn't one of your anime movies. People don't explode in a shower of blood when hit

I just noticed the plate
>AH-79033
My oh my

If you run over 25 people there will be blood you fucking idiot

Truck driver here. I've hit a dozen deer and always found fur or blood/shit on my fender/bumper.

Something is fucky.

What the fuck, user.

Why is the woman walking away in that picture wearing the same shoes as the shoes beside this alleged body that's covered by a tarp?

Attached: 1524553970-115256.jpg (3000x1972, 325K)

He did drive away. Maybe he went through a car wash so he could get his deposit back on the van rental?

You dumb bastard

Here is the Nice truck of peace

WUUHH WHERE IS THE BLOOD???

Attached: The-Truck-in-the-Nice-attack-754457[1].jpg (590x350, 35K)

Nevermind, they're not the same.

Still, why are brand new Nikes placed beside that tarped body?

Was it cold? Bundling up would keep the van clean of human paste.

Attached: 1519079668785.png (377x458, 166K)

They're different you dumb shit. One has white nike logos and the other one dark.

Yeah, I noticed that afterwards you fucking kike faggot.

They were immigrants and given their complimentary set of Nikes when they arrived to Cuckanada?

Attached: canada isisna.jpg (604x847, 60K)

>No bits of torn clothes on bumper tags or other sharp edges.

Eh. I used to live near a dangerous intersection that was known to have many automobile/pedestrian collisions, and with it many hit, and runs. That is why I know what a vehicle looks like after hitting a pedestrian. Hair getting stuck to the vehicle, and blood streaks were common when colliding with a single person. This guy hit 10.

>People don't explode in a shower of blood when hit
People are a good analog to deer in this situation. Deer EXPLODE when hit. I have "waffled" 4 in the past 15 years. I have had windows break from the impact. One impact had blood, and gore all down the side of the car as it sheared my wheel in half. Yes, medium sized animals are flesh sacks that are full of blood. The major difference between deer and humans is that human skin is not at thick. If you can pop a deer like a zit, you would think that people would pop more easily. I have had 3 out of 4 cars totaled from hitting single deer, and blood was present in every incident. The ONE incident 15 years ago when I struck one on the side of my non-totaled car ONLY was not totaled because it was a saturn and the plastic body panels did not break. There was gore all over the place...internal organs all over the road.

From my experiences in hitting mid-sized mammals this is an incredibly clean scene.
(kaptcha Street signs DO NOT ENTER SIGN)

Product placement?

lol

>this guy hit 10
No, he actually hit "dozens of pedestrians" and killed 10 of them.

gee, almost like there are shill here or something, who knew?

I almost considered the fact but then I saw your flag. Nice try pal.

This board must literally be owned by the pr department of the idf at this point.

Attached: 1523376360387.jpg (1124x594, 194K)

>no blood
its the first thing i noticed the other day

Crisis Actors and shills are the real terrorists.

Don't be mad at me because you were born retarded. Now answer this post: The truck went over MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE and there is nor a drop of blood on it.

Attached: Nice-truck[1].jpg (1680x1109, 267K)

(((Dodge))) Brothers
Well well well. What do you know about that? Hank the Ace had a motive.

Bottom of truck fully visible

Not a single speck of blood

Attached: 3650D54C00000578-3694928-image-a-85_1468800748885[1].jpg (634x416, 74K)

Red circles are where clusters of dead bodies were found

Attached: 31179426_1746026305492339_4018105530777075712_n.jpg (415x960, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9xcMe2kI73Q

Wasn't this in the middle of a huge city, aren't there any clips from people during/right after? It felt like it was a matter of minutes after I heard about this that the Jow Forums spam started and it made the news. Nothing fishy there at all

to apologize obviously

It's a left side drive?

except nice actually happened. My friends were there as were thousands of other witnesses. So it just proves you can hit people without blood. Clothing probably keeps it in vs a deer.

The shoes are a cabal symbol!!! I saw a video about this. It’s a common signal see in false flags. They have some very specific meaning

Yeah except this cop is going about 100mph.

cabals don't care about symbols, they aren't 9th grade english teachers

It's Bumblebee from Transformers?

I mostly notice that OP is a Russian fag shill trying to stir up trouble and undermine our Western democratic institutions.

Greetings Sergei!

Attached: Russians.jpg (604x452, 74K)

>The truck went over MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE and there is nor a drop of blood on it.
That truck is very high off the ground, people went under the truck.

The van in the OP is a rather small van. Witnesses describe pedestrians being hit as "flying everywhere", i.e. they did not all get run over, some went over top of the van or to the side.

Bottom of the truck is not visible at all.

Get us some pics of passenger vehicles that have hit dozen of people, not pick up trucks, kike boi.

how fast was your leaf going?, the van has twice the mass too.

Right. I'm saying OP is mistaken

Not to mention that deer are 300lb and have a much higher center of mass than humans.

>memeflag
>opinions
lynch yourself kike

have you ever hit a roo with your car mate, matted hair + blood does get on the front end in at least a few bits, so guessing there should be at least something when hitting 10 odd people

This leaf is on to something.

If they did then the pavement would be wet. But its bone dry

>Get us some pics of passenger vehicles that have hit dozen of people, not pick up trucks, kike boi.

The bottom bumper of the Nice truck is actually lower than the bottom bumper of the Toronto van. Your chromosomes are really showing here

>This mass killing has been sponsored by Nike(tm)

this is after the attack and cleanup, there is a clamp on the driverside tire

it's not high off the ground, at all.

Attached: nice-truck[1].jpg (1200x638, 642K)

>how fast was your leaf going?, the van has twice the mass too.
Its an empty van that cop car weighs more. And no clue how fast but not over 40kmh in downtown Toronto.

>Was it cold? Bundling up would keep the van clean of human paste.
This, obviously. It's Canada in April. There was probably snow around too.

Also obviously cross-ref to the Nice truck. Why are self-appointed online experts always so retarded?

Attached: Ah one two three four potato.jpg (600x615, 59K)

They put a key on the tire so it wouldn't roll away. They wouldn't hose down the truck, it's a murder scene.

Greetings and love to you too, Vladimir.

Attached: Trump and Putin united.jpg (880x838, 111K)

Oooooh that smell! Can't you smell that smell?
Believing the media less and less these days. This is all distraction tactics. Either way, fuck Trudeau and sleazy, greasy Armenians.
System of a Down is alright though.

The more things change the more they stay the same. Isn't that right chaim?

Attached: trotsky white negros.jpg (1452x1448, 594K)

On the windshield and grill?

wheres the front of the truck you cuck

I hit a fucking Jack rabbit and there was some blood on the grill and this was in a Celica.

There's no registration or inspection tags in the window?
Or is that just in America?

Attached: 1504109703627.jpg (924x636, 219K)

they literally clean up all carnage on the streets while holding up tarps so people don't see blood

Uh, where's the blood? Ripped clothing? Fucking anything left behind on the vehicle from where the people were hit? This is bullshit.

I see the feds finally decided to release their seige of Jow Forums, I wonder what the fuck their point of that was?
Maybe to piss more people off. To poke at the ant mound and draw a line between them and the populace, reaffirming their paranoid beliefs of conspiracies against their personal freedom

RYDER words are red does that count ?

Gibs webms, leaf

No blood

Could be Trudeau, that didn't like that we exposed him to the whole World as Castro's bastard son.

"OVEN DODGERS BROS"

>6 million casualties

>stretching the picture vertically to try to fit your narrative
Here's a proper picture of the Nice truck. Notice the size of the police van in front of it, which is similar in size to the van in OP.

Toronto attack witness: "I saw people go flying".
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/van-crash-yonge-finch-witnesses-1.4631972

People allegedly went over the van, yet we see no hair, no blood, to scraps of clothing.

Attached: nice_truck.jpg (800x533, 22K)