NON ISRAELI JEWS, I SUMMON YOU

Please answer me
What do you think of israel attempts in cultivating antisemitism abroad to herd you to israel?
From israel bombing iraqi jews, to muslim migration to europe, to perpetrating antisemitic attaks in the us
Even knowing this, will you take the bait?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a jew but I want to be one. I really like communism and think traps aren't gay. How do I do that?

reading israel news its clear they hate american jews that think of the us as its home, "you are not home", "the us isnt zion", whats your answer?

Attached: theodor herzl.jpg (446x220, 29K)

traps arent gay

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Imagine being a liberal diaspora living in france and seeing all these knofe weildong hajis enter your country because the other Jews sent them there.

It’s basically top zionists telling other Jews “come to Israel, or else”

Knife weilding*
>inb4 phoneposter

That's exactly what Herzl said

Attached: 1498373768244.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

but diaspora jews dont do anything
if i were a jew i would hate israel for this
but i imagine jews have a hard time recognizing that their worst enemies are other jews

Bumping for curiosity

>if whole branches of jews are destroyed, it is worth it, as long as the Jewish State in Palestine is created.
There are two jewish laws that this polish woman speak about that explain why he said that and jews accept it:
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

American Jew here. Yeah, this is pretty obviously the case, but I'd dispute some of your examples. The Israelis would love nothing more than a bunch of well-educated, well-to-do diaspora Jews coming to Israel convinced that they need a Jewish homeland now more than ever. I mean, it's pretty good politics on their end, sorts out a lot of problems.

thanks, how do you feel about it?

Get your beaner ass off the board, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (640x423, 342K)

Have you ever seen a white nationalist on Jow Forums talk about accelerationism?

fag
yes, why?

Attached: pepewatching.png (314x312, 33K)

All jews are automatically Israeli citizens, they can go and leave there anytime they want. Why should they need another reason? Israel is one of the most developed places in the planet.

so you are a jew, well i am a gentile of course

the idea of a state bombing me because of our shared blood and not doing what they want its disturbing

Well, obviously, I'm suggesting the two are the same thing.

Are you talking about Baghdad in 1950? That's quite the cherry picked example.

Antisemitism is engineered by Jews to create a stronger jewish identity in other Jews drifting away from the identity

have you ever seen the this thesis? >pic

theodor herzl once said: we will lead all revolutions against us

Attached: hitlerselfsavotage.png (633x339, 40K)

i am not an antisemite, fren

i dont know if you are implying that you are a white nationalist, and thus you are ok with this situation

Attached: hitlerhalfbrother.png (693x615, 66K)

Yeah, I've read it. What are you asking me, exactly? Be specific.

how do you feel about israel doing this?

Doing what? Specifics, please.

exposing you to danger
brewing antisemitism
expecting you to move to israel

Interesting idea. I have a few Jewish friends who are good people. However lots of your peoplenare absolute scum. Why is this the case?

i am not a jew
if you are adressing me as spic what can i say?

i cant say i am a good man but i have never looked actively to harming others
personally i dislike american spics
i would prefer them to disociate from us

and i you think i am an antisemite i am not

Hey man, how come no Jews ever stand up against bad Jews? You guys are the only ones immune to the retarded label of "anti-semite", so we'd welcome your help most of all, but the way it is now, it's almost like there must not be any Jews good enough to take a stand against the evils of their people. I try to understand that the fucked up evils of Jews isn't done by every Jew, but that you guys don't ever fight against the bad among you, and further will defend them in most cases, makes me think that it really is 99% evil Jews.

some do
bernie sanders said that he would work towards improving relations with iran even at the expense of israel

i agree tho, the best they do its this, give their opinion, never something else

Well, as of now, they're not exposing me to danger - at best they're trying to convince me that my position might be dangerous, which isn't exactly an unfair assessment.

Regarding your third point, it's an ethno-state. It's kind of their raison d'etre to have Jews move to Israel.

Look, I think you paint Jews with a brush far broader than any other group. Here's a hypothetical: let's say some disillusioned UKIP members split and form their own group that's willing to use violence. They blow up an empty church in a white community and frame muslims for it. Those guys are obviously violent, likely evil people, and I don't have a problem thinking that about them. However, that doesn't mean that their cause is inherently evil, does it?

Also, to suggest that some powerful bankers have my personal interest at heart simply because we share some cultural/religious is pretty absurd - I mean, you think they got to become powerful bankers by having things like moral conviction?

Truth is, I might not be the best person to ask. I take a detached, Machiavellian view of politics, and I understand that individual actors pursue individual interests. I can get why, in 1950, a Jew might try to scare a Jewish community in an Arab country into fleeing, and why that Jew would feel righteous doing that.

Does this make any sense?

No problem with this. If you can get rid of the Arabs, Israel is a much better country. It's a beautiful country, very advanced and modern, with amazing weather and with minimal goyim.

yes
>I think you paint Jews with a brush far broader than any other group
no actually, i have been studying your internal divisions; if i assume anything its that the only ones working towards their goals are these, the zionists, the rest remain largely passive >Machiavellian view of politics
would like to be able to think like you actually

thanks for your time

Some do, and are labeled hateful xenophobic transphobic homophobic self-hating Jewish bigots. The other thing is that the 'bad Jews' are completely corrupted by the pathological ideology we call modern leftism. There's really nothing Jewish about them anymore, they just use it as a shield so they can pat themselves on the back for not being 'truly white' (i.e. evil, as they are taught to believe). The Jews who do disagree with this ideology to begin with aren't really associated with the lefty Jews responsible for so much of the bullshit that gets pushed. But then, if a Jew does stand up against that stuff and is somehow in a position where they can't get publicly smeared and shamed, they're simply kept silent through lack of exposure. I don't really know what else to say.

>and i you think i am an antisemite i am not

Fucking faggot spics I swear. Why are you so shitty that even the spics that make it to Jow Forums are retarded.

Also, I would prefer it if you guys took back your people from my country. I'm 30, and I've watched as you all have destroyed my hometown. It's so bad that you can look at aerial surveys from the 90s, then compare them to the past 5-10 years, and what was a little pocket of green agricultural paradise full of white people, surrounded by brown dusty spic towns, is now indistinguishable from the rest of the brown, and it's all because your lazy mexi ball-shaped mothers and tiny retarded fathers bring their whole family of 35 kids and live off welfare while they breed like rabbits. It fucking sucks. It takes 2 spics to equal the same shittiness as one nigger, but you guys breed so fast that you're a bigger problem on the whole. Why do you think you guys are so shitty as a race?

Pic related is what I see everywhere I go.

Attached: fucking ball shaped spics.jpg (454x279, 39K)

Do you think the fundamental thesis of Zionism is wrong? That Jews can not be a free people without a country.

I agree with it. I have happy Israel exists, and will readily admit my inferiority compared to Israeli Jews

Attached: zionism2.jpg (2854x984, 352K)

No problema Mexibro, I'm happy to talk and answer questions as I can.

i am not even antiisrael

still the idea of harasing diaspora jews its disturbing

i triggered you because i am NOT an antisemite?
wew lad

Man I'd be fighting back to be heard like my life depended on it, because desu I think most Jews' lives do. All white people are fighting to be heard like our lives depend on it, too, and we're all pret-ty angry with you all, to the point that I'm pretty sure something's gonna give here in the next 5-10 years. I dunno, if I were in your shoes I'd be trying to delineate like crazy.

you keep dancing around the question user.

Its really simple, though sometimes certain people have a lot of trouble giving a straight answer.

So ill lay out the rules, and you fill in the blank.

"Fellow Jew, HOW DO YOU FEEL about Israel, a nation, deliberately seeding antisemitic culture in the United states, online, and in the real world; done so in an effort to manipulate your feelings and migration to their nation?"

Do you like the attempt at manipulating you? Yes/ No

What feeling(s), not statements, best describe how you feel: eg. angry, upset or even happy.

Do you think this incorrect/ inacceptable behavior? Yes/ No

Do you think there should be repercussions? Yes/ No

Do you think that this will continue to escalate? Yes/ No

Will you stand by your own country, or your own race first? Country/ Race

All non listed answers will be disregarded.

>believes in Zionism - a nationalist perspective that deems there should be an ethnostate for Jews
>but doesn't believe in nationalism for the goy; no ethnostate ever for non-Jews
How quaint!

> i triggered you because i am NOT an antisemite?

Yep.

Your race just sucks, man. I have a chip on my shoulder because I live in an area like 80% hispanic and you guys ruined the town I grew up in, so there's that, but I temper it with reason and be specific with why I don't like you guys.

you know what actually

i would have a better opinion of zionists if you had buid your zion in argentina or madagascar

you couldnt have choosed a more retarded place

Regarding harassing the diaspora, there's more to consider. Is it individuals, or the state? the 1950 Baghdad example is one of individuals, the leader of whom would eventually get power in the Israeli gov't, but long after he pulled stunts like that.

A good recent example was how, just after the Trump election, some guy in Israel was phoning in fake bomb threats to American synagogues. We really have no idea the extent to which the state (Israel) was involved in this. He could've been a deranged guy, a radical 'visionary,' or a skizo with a Mossad handler pushing and prodding him. We really have no idea.

At the end of the day though, a deranged guy acting in a deranged manner in what some would construe as the greater interest of his people... there's a whole hell of a lot worse out there in the world.

I really don’t give this theory much credit. Jerusalem jews don’t want the soft weak SJW Democrat voting western Jews. If they took that trash in they’d have self destructive jackasses wanting to take down the walls of Jerusalem in the name of diversity. Jeerusulam is always under attack and they don’t need spineless liberals in their country.

We are called "diaspora Jews" for a reason. If the end result is a stronger Israel it is justified. Like the other Jew said Israel (and desu, Jews in general) operate by Machiavellian ethics, it's just as valid as the more Christian deontological ethics IMO.

"To build a city at the bottom of the sea! Insanity. But where else could we be free from the clutching hand of the Parasites? Where else could we build an economy that they would not try to control, a society that they would not try to destroy? It was not impossible to build Rapture at the bottom of the sea. It was impossible to build it anywhere else."

Oh absolutely! Israel doesn't need their problem children Jews screwing up the Jew homeland. Let's keep them here so they can continue fucking up our homeland

Attached: 1524145738885.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

>That Jews can not be a free people without a country.
I'd be down for them to have their own country, if they weren't genociding the rightful inhabitants, and if Jews weren't a race of vampires in both the literal, the mythological, and the metaphorical senses. They don't work, they don't produce, they just steal, corrupt, and cause misery, which is amplified any time they find themselves in a position of authority, much less play geopolitics on the world stage. Like how they import a shit ton worth of diamonds, just to short to the supply and cause artificial demand, or how they are the center of all fractional reserve banking and fiat currencies, r how they're genociding every nation comprised of what used to be a majority of my people, or how they are directly responsible for not just 9/11 but all modern wars stretching back at least 100 years. If it wasn't for that stuff, and a bunch of other smaller things, I'd be down for them to have their own place. As it sits now, they've got to pay for their crimes, and short of liquidating the total wealth stolen by those such as the Rothschilds and then disbursing it back to the nations from which they stole it, the price is the removal of all economic and political power from them as a race. They just can't be trusted with anything.

Shut the fuck up you dirty Mestizo scum

soon you'll be facing the same choice you had in WWII; make Aliyah or get put into a ghetto or a work camp where you have no time for hand-rubbing and Jewing

Kike you're glowing.

>What do you think of israel attempts in cultivating antisemitism abroad to herd you to israel?
Uncertain. It looks like they want to protect us and to make Israel stronger, but on the other hand, it also looks like we would be easier to nuke if we all went there, which is exactly what Iran has been threatening to do for decades.

>From israel bombing iraqi jews, to muslim migration to europe, to perpetrating antisemitic attaks in the us
>Even knowing this, will you take the bait?
I don't think it's necessarily wrong. The more Jews there are in Israel, the stronger it will become. The Israelis share the same risk they are inviting us to take, after all. The only question to me is whether Israel can protect itself, which to be honest, it looks like it can.

I personally do in my day-to-day life. I give my lefty family and friends crap and drop redpills as much as possible. We are having an effect. But it's also our way to deal with our problems internally and present a united front to outsiders, which is pretty important, given our historical experiences.

>migration to their nation
I can't blame Israel, an ethno-state, acting to bring their brothers and sisters to their ethno-state. At the same time, I have no illusions about it being an underhanded tactic.

>manipulating you
No, of course not

>Incorrect/unacceptable
It is certainly underhanded

>Repercussions
I don't know - that one's kind of up to the diaspora community

>Escalate
Maybe? I think the whole world is in for a rough and violent century, so yeah, I would expect stuff like this to escalate

>Country/Race
I will stand by the United States first and foremost up until the moment I am no longer welcome here. That is to say, I side with country until/unless that country leaves me no choice but to side with race.

This is actually a pretty good theory. When Israel was formed they went around the Mid East and North Africa recruiting jews from Morocco to Persia to come to Israel. I really think the zionists might be cultivating anti-semitism abroad to have more jews move to Israel.

I actually have no problem with normal, everyday jews whatsoever. We used to have a few thousand of them in Lebanon. As a christian from the middle east, I can sympathize with middle eastern jews. I'd be lying if I said I wouldnt go to a christian arab version of israel

Attached: LordsPrayer_arabic.jpg (624x608, 110K)

I remember your last bread. Careful man, summoning them is dangerous.

Attached: 1522452475596.png (852x944, 70K)

Israel dangerously conflates itself with Jewry and acts in such a way that it can redirect dislike for it onto us. It's the common tactic of the Rabbinical/financial sect applied on a global scale. It's sickening, but nothing new

This is my biggest beef with lefty Jews, and it's a key sticking point of mine. It's actually prime de-programming material.

>Aliyah
Bro just a window into the fucked up shit show I'm dealing with: My wife left me and took our unborn child who we had decided to name "Julia" and changed her name to "Aliyah". Really grinds my gears.

>I'd be down for them to have their own country, if they weren't genociding the rightful inhabitants

I can't quite figure out what it is about an American saying this that I found funny. There's something, but I can't quite see it... oh no, never mind. I see it.

>Thinks israel was made for benevolent benefit of jews.

That must be why all of its funders and leaders are so jewish that they dont practice judaism and look like anyone else.

that does suck man.

> united front to outsiders, which is pretty important, given our historical experiences

Gonna be hard to tell you guys apart come DOTR, and we won't accept any "No I've always been on you guys' side!" nonsense once it begins. At least, if people like us (who are the majority, I think, of able-bodied men in the Western world) are in the lead of it, I'm pretty sure we'd not want to take any chances, given *our* historical experiences with your people.

Awe, nig nog wants some gibs

why dont you give israel lands in united states? you have reservations for filthy indians but not for jews? whats the deal over there, jerusalem is not their city, since all muslims christians and jews may have claims on those lands, but palestitians are actually the people who were lviing over there, they were the true jews that got converted through history into islam.
Why dont yougive your soil to israel filthy pig> fucking retardation, abomination to mankind that will only bring problem

It's difficult to imagine so many people would leave that utopia known as the UK to start over, build from scratch, fight near insurmountable conditions, and even fight a war for independence.
>the US should strive to be more like the UK; amirite tho?

Any Jew with a good head on their shoulders is planning on going to Israel. The west is on a decline, and non orthodox Jewry outside of Israel is dying out. So, we're quite honestly eying the exits.

As for Israel herding the Jews back, I can't say. You'd think they'd just offer more absorption shekels.

You're not wrong, and we know it. That's why we're working to change our community from within, and you don't do that by letting a bunch of outsiders come in and divide everyone - that's what got the West into this trouble in the first place.

Nigger please. Pretty weak attempt at deflecting the argument, and funny how people who argue like you always pick out the easiest point to criticize rather than taking the arguments as a whole. Are you a Jew, by chance? I only ask because Jews argue like you do.

Man crypto kikes all over this thread.

T. Aryan aryanstein

>Argentina or Madagascar

See We get blamed for conquest and imperialism for reestablishing ourselves in our ancient homeland, but somehow that'd be totally A-OK if it happened somewhere in Africa, right? You wouldn't levy arguments of conquest and genocide against Jews if they literally colonized Africa, right? Utterly disingenuous.

Jeeze you guys are easy to spot. Even kek agreed

Well at the end of the day I have over 50 shekels and you have zero

I'm running out to grab some groceries, I'll be gone for a bit. I'll try to get back before the thread dies.

Because Israel is around the same standard of living as Italy or Spain. So, for Americans or French it's a step down... Nice weather tho.

Honestly? Because they're family and you're goyim. If I did pick a fight with Jews in a foreign country, and shit did get worse, I fully expect to be thrown into a ditch next to my fellow Jews. I don't believe goyim will make a distinction between good or bad.

Likewise, even if they are a bad Jew, they still don't belong to you. If they're a murderer, let them stand trial in a Jewish court and sit in a Jewish prison.

israel gives us free trips to go there. they aint bombing TO anytime soon

Joke of a thread.
Diaspora jews =/= Israelis.

Nobody here cares about these fools.

kek how naive you are
that's why they have laws that don't allow them to speak up when a jew preys on a goy

Read your posts. When I first got redpilled, I tried making memes to somehow bridge the gap between Whites and Jews. But, as I learned more I saw how pathetic and paltry that effort was. I'm sorry to the Jews like yourself that this whole shit cycle is starting all over again. God help us all.

Attached: ND0010001.jpg (1405x1469, 229K)

I don't think being appalled by Israel's crimes is disingenuous, nor did I only mention the genocides, plural, that you are also attempting to reduce down to a single isolated genocide in Palestine. I have a lot of legitimate reasons for knowing that a Jewish state is and has been a patently terrible idea, for the world at large.
For the record, I disagree with the mass killing of any people. I hope that Africans find it in themselves to join the rest of humanity one day, and I think that they should be left alone to do this at their own pace on their own time, while simultaneously not bending over backwards to give them international welfare when they fuck up. Fucking our own shit up and starving in huge numbers is part of what made white people who they are, today. Blacks should be free to do the same until they grow, or not, but either way of their own volition, without interference.

You guys get blamed for being an illegitimate occupying and actively genocidal force whose snipers wear shirts with pregnant Palestinians on them with a caption that reads "one shot; two kills"; things like that. You're making biblical claims on an inhabited land and using religion to justify mass murder even though I'm pretty sure you know that you're Khazarian by DNA and therefore even the biblical claim is yet another lie on top of a mountain of lies. The reason your race (Ashkenazi) do not have a homeland is because since the very inception of your identity being created at the point of a Russian king's sword, you have sought to actively do what is most easily described as evil. That, too, is why the same Russian king forced you to convert from Babylonian ritualistic religion to Judaism, because he thought "y'all need Jesus or somethin'. Damn", but you guys just grabbed a copy of your Babylonian holy texts, compiled them, scratched the name off the cover, and sharpied in "totally Jewish Talmud" in its place.

Attached: why did they do it.png (1532x675, 1011K)

you assumed i have a problem with conquest
i dont

jews had a relatively comfy life in muslim lands before israel, why ruin that?

iran and turkey could have brought peace to the region, instead now its a mess

unnecesary selfsuffering, unnecesary complications, and unnecesary inestability for the rest of the world

>Because they're family and you're goyim.

Yeah this is why DOTR will have to be extra thorough.

I care about you, Sabra-kun. Israel 1#.

I'm actually about as white as you can be without talcum powder. Although given that you don't seem to like Jews and think they're sneaky, should I be flattered?

Tbh I mostly just lurk for the shittalk, maybe a comment a week if I feel like it. I picked the first line and commented because I thought it was a bit funny, actually.

Thanks though.

Good men do not follow unjust laws. I didn't expect any Jews to say that they should stand against the bad among them, because I've asked this same question many many times to different groups of Jews and am left with the impression that there are no good Jews. I think it makes the Jews who convince themselves they are "not that bad" realize just how evil they are by what they agree with.

you are jew?

well, and what are you going to do? what do your jew friends and family think of that?

> I'm actually about as white as you can be without talcum powder.

Nigger is a word for a person's soul, nigger.

did you saw this video it actually just redpill me in the gap between christians and jewish moral foundations

Based. Pol seems so full of self-hating Jews so it's refreshing to see posts like this.

>jews realizing
you have a harder time bringing them to admit anything to you even if they realized something a long time ago but keep fighting the good fight

Nah but gonna watch now, thx

I have absolutely no response.

Yeah, that logic doesn't work in Jewish thought. Imagine it like this

>Random foreigner asks you why you aren't opposing various distant relatives
>He quotes his Quran, the local laws of whatever shithole, and obviously believes in his cause
>He has a laundry list of vague grievances and demands even vaguer justice

You would be that foreigner. Like quite frankly, you're a goy and therefore have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Then on top of that, you're making accusations from your point of view; whether or not there bad, who knows? I'll trust my courts. Then, you're pretty much asking, "why aren't you trusting random foreigners more than your family?"

Tl;DR. You're a goy.

kek

> Like quite frankly, you're a goy and therefore have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Quite frankly shit like this makes the necessity of DOTR a bit less shitty, because at least after having spoken with countless of you people about things like this and being met with the same spite and vitriol, I'll enjoy what we have to do.

Fuck you people have it coming so hard. I think a part of you even understands this.

Attached: soon.jpg (260x194, 7K)

>you are jew?
Father is, I'm a Mischling. Zera Yisrael by law but Jews consider me a Gentile and Gentiles, a Jew
>well, and what are you going to do?
What I can, which is actively speak out against it
>what do your jew friends and family think of that?
They disagree wholly or in part due to the oppression narrative working its wonders as it always has. Jewish suffering is always at the hands of Gentile malice, never due to Jewish lack of insight

>Blah blah blah, I was sad for genocide, now it's kinda cool, fuck you Jews

It's nothing personal. For some reason westerners really get a hard-on for listening to weird foreigners telling them how to live.

As an American jew I can say with conviction that Israel is the worst shilling of jew culture in the world. It's Israeli jews and their plants that cuck the world over and over. put an end to that hellhole

The elite bloodlines are not jewish they are satanic. They existed thousands of years before judaism was created. Judaism was a cult they created and they have created hundreds likely thousands of cults over the centuries for a number of reasons. Judaism often served as an effective syringe to infect societies with their corruption and also the group to be blamed and take the brunt of consequences when needed or to be used as a cats paw other times.

Miles Mathis is right about almost everything