There is no political solution to save America, is there?

We have to infiltrate state governments in these still majority white states if we are going to stand any chance against the foreign hordes.

Attached: DbkQrcJVMAA599e.jpg large.jpg (2048x1138, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tShdtE9xORA
youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok
youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE
youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will win against the hordes, if not through law then by force

Attached: 1517888672718.jpg (3072x2304, 3.67M)

God damn, the south is fucked. We should have just let them fuck off when we had the chance.

>by force
We need to localize in states like New Hampshire and Ohio and form strong communities and militias so we're prepared when shit hits the fan.

Dear American Nephews,

This is the infant population map.
The answer is to weaponize measles, polio, and other childhood diseases that they no longer vaccinate for and spread them in the ghettos and the barrios. Homeschool your children so they don't get infected.

Love,
Your Uncle Hans

P.S. Welcome to the family genocide business. Your Opa would be so proud of you!

I like where your head is at, but you understand how ridiculous that is? That'd be nearly impossible. The minute there was an outbreak, there'd be a panic and everyone would vaccinate their kids.

>Your Opa would be so proud of you!
Our German forefathers came here because they rejected your society of backward bootlicking. Also the Nazis learnt from us-- Lebensraum, eugenics, segregation, etc. Don't talk to us like we sprung from the spring grasses

>rejected your society of backward bootlicking
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

America:
>Open land
>Free society
>Respect of authority
>All types of Christians welcome
Germany:
>Cramped
>Socially static (more so back then)
>Submission to authority
>State religion

There's a reason so many Krauts flocked to our shores, even prior to Independence

The state of public health in the ghettos and barrios is third world tier. However, you can also use antibiotic resistant bacterial strains like Group A Strep. This causes impetigo and scarlet fever, the latter was a huge child-killer in the 19th century. Penicillin changed all of that. If you could find a way to boost antibiotic resistance in GAS you would be sitting pretty on the gravy train.

Attached: 3-strep-A.png (800x314, 156K)

You should focus more on saving America and less on destroying Germany, but then again you were always run by the Jews. I hope you can shake them off long enough to distribute some small pox infected blankets or something and save yourselves again.

>west virginia is all deep red
>vt, nh, and maine are all deep red with the exception of one county

kol

>Implying America can be saved

This is the type of autism I expect from Germany when shit hits the fan

Just get used to living as a white elite class in a county of shitskins

>destroying Germany
It's not so much about destroying Germany, just elaborating on my point. Though you lot have done enough on your own; getting involved in your escapades was a grave mistake.
>save yourselves again.
We're in the position that should we save ourselves we can turn our munitions to Brussels and re-create the WRE. We shouldn't so quickly dissociate from the Empire created by the kikes if we can take it from them

Attached: 1521929489617.png (1440x1797, 2.42M)

You came into a continent filled with hostile redskins. You can easily subdue these weak Mexicans who have no pain tolerance, no intelligence, poor hygiene, and quickly succumb to sickness. All you need is the will.

> we ruined this
youtu.be/tShdtE9xORA

Attached: E308A2FD-A4CA-4AB4-95BB-DE4636A0EE11.jpg (480x360, 20K)

If we can get them to vote red somehow like getting kayne to run then we have nothing to worry about

>If we can get them to vote red
CivNat go home

Attached: 1517862221346.png (688x684, 200K)

>muh white ethnostates
have no electoral votes relative to the coast so unless you’re planning on doing what the retarded Libertarians did in New Hampshire with the Free State Movement then quit larping. It’s a dual edged sword. Live somewhere desolate and comfy, but your vote is worthless.

This. They’re literally the problem

Read up on 4th generation warfare. The state is compromised, and basically all the politicians are compromised. They knew this would happen. They let it happen. The institutions as they exist now are probably not something that can be taken back.

Stop trying to derail the thread, shill. Everyone ignore this shitlib.

Kys

The northwest front is run by a retarded larper but the idea itself is sound.

Like minded whites need to congregate in one area to solidify power.

It's very clear that this country was intended for Americans. Academia has consistently undermined the meaning of this word as to conflate it with a citizen of the Republic. This country is our birthright and if our institutions won't defend it, then we will have to

Have you not read my other posts?

Attached: 1421595333665.jpg (337x367, 23K)

Speaking of autism, the meme that childhood vaccinations cause autism could also be weaponized.

Attached: TrumpVaccines.png (1000x510, 167K)

By the looks of that map there is a defined border between us and them.

Does this mean a race war is more likely? Literally the only hope I have at this point is that there will be a violent reset and I can just live the way I want to with my family. War is hope now.

When do you guys think the minute will strike?

Never. Most whites in America are more spineless than Paul Ryan

Spineless would imply Whites know what's happening and are scared. The word you're looking for is apathetic, blackpill shill. Most are both unaware and uncaring, though that will change once it becomes painfully obvious that demography is destiny

This is where a lot of my anxiety comes from honestly. It feels like we are reaching a tipping point though. It isn't so much that we are growing numerically but the whites that are with us are growing more radical and disheartened by society.

We're trying to get people to vote red not become literal nazis

Then either fight or flight. At least the Libertarians did their research, chose a state, and 20,000 people moved there. They got involved in the New Hampshire’s government and are making it theirs. It’s one big autistic “lmao weed and am I being detained? What do you mean I can’t purchase a child indentureds servant from Cambodia?” shitshow but it’s at least theirs. Colorado was a proud state that got overrun by Californians and everybody was too passive to do shit. That’s going on in Texas.

Sure....(((user)))

>implying that the GOP would remedy this
Just

>All poor as fuck with non-functioning economies

Doesn't it upset you that the only places left for white boiz are balls deep in the Appalachians while the minorities basically flock to every last remaining corner of industry that could potentially feed your family?

>We
>Implying
You're constrained by Leftish thinking. Racial minorities are perpetual foreigners, look no further than the Oriental community or even Blacks to understand this. When there are physical boundaries to assimilation then sub-groups are formed. You cannot simply get them to "vote red" since traditional conservatism, is viewed by them as being against their self-interests. The Left has pinned traditionalism to Whites, and therefore that which is "White" ie American culture/history at large is perceived as against their interests as well. This has been drilled so deep you can't just argue it out and sing kumbaya. The best option is to remove the foreign element completely

Attached: 1512619014357.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Automation, built the wall, and enforce the law. Aside from that we are going to have to kill some motherfuckers.

Attached: sGbm4oJsklPv44iPaD64-PPVlV6J0vo7U6Y3I2Z2pa8.jpg (960x698, 53K)

NH is only "making it theirs" in the sense that they're repealing gun laws. But in general they've just been growing the welfare state on the side.

the minute that TEXAS falls, the Country is over with

Republicans CANNOT win any Presidential election if the Republicans lose: California, Texas, Florida

in the next 10 to 20 years, Texas will fall and will no longer be a 'red' state, that will be the true end of America

man, fashwave is so fucking gay and cringey. does it exist just to make fun of fascists?

The south sucks

it reminds me of a baby boomer posting 10 year old Jow Forums memes

The whole vaporwave thing is stale as shit

That one blue one in Utah is because it is a reservation county with a majority navajos but it is one of if not the least populated county in the state. The red areas are general more populated than the blue areas, but if you look a population centers like California and Parts of Texas, yeah, it looks pretty bad.

You forgot that German culture is extremely autistic too.

literally just cut off gibs and most mexicans will go back

>There is no political solution to save America, is there?

probably not, killing sensationalism would stop a lot of problems though. Occludes information, creates binary thinkers.

A leftist problem is their inability to entertain non-sensational solutions.
For example, they think gun safety is mutually exclusive with gun access. Mandatory de-escalation classes post purchased would help safety, but isn't as logically accessible or easy to make into a clickbait headline as "Get rid of scary".

German culture before 1945 was actually very comfy.

Hello Satan

>Ridicule is man's most potent weapon
Plebs and shitskins can't into aesthetics

That's just the side effect of all the emigration

Attached: 1517881892520.png (3440x1440, 3.22M)

Sure, but this is the current year.

Attached: angela-merkel-3-jpg.jpg (1977x2404, 2.32M)

Niggers are "Southern" in behaviour, they learned all the stupid bullshit from white trash losers in the south who would hang with them even tho it was illegal. Fuck the South!

Attached: 1502937975263.jpg (1000x727, 139K)

Vaporwave was literally created by some post-op transexual bitch.

> Just get used to living as a white elite class in a county of shitskins
you mispelled taxpayer

Attached: 101t.jpg (1463x1200, 178K)

>Respect of authority
You spelled "cuckoldry" wrong

No they've always been sort of autistic. It isn't the foreign people that I am talking about. It is the actual Germans.

>EMigration

>Ohio
Wiggerville.

Still more first world then any part of the South.

>Mandatory de-escalation classes

eat shit shill

>oh here take this mandatory class so you can own a gun
>oh whoops looks like we got ourselves a 98% fail rate and the ones who pass just happen to be our buddies heh whoops

Give the government power and the WILL abuse it, look at any place that has these kinds of asinine laws(if they haven't been struck down already)

>Most are both unaware and uncaring
What's interesting about all whites, including liberals who pretend not to care is the near universality of white flight. What happens when whites have nowhere else to flee? I swear to god my most liberal fucking friends go and move to a 94% white area of Oklahoma, they think they did it unconsciously, but then lecture me about sounding racist when say the bay area of california feels like another country because I go to the mall and it's wall to wall mexicans and asians and nobody is speaking english and i saw literally only 2 other white people out of 1000+

Attached: 090t.jpg (1442x1199, 225K)

This, america is almost over. I give it until 2032 at absolute max.

Average empire life cycle is 250 years
1776 + 250 = 2026.

Tick-tock, Americans, tick-tock

i think the numbers of people aware of this problem is going up actually. tucker talks about social cohesion, laura ingraham talks about building that wall and keeping the south america scum caravan out of our country because their claim of asylum is bullshit (despite adopting non white kids). even mainstream liberals at vox are now admitting their's a racial IQ gap, but still won't accept the cause -- but hey that's huge progress.

Attached: multiculturalism.png (974x652, 361K)

There'll need to be a peaceful closing of the border and a policy of gradual integration for those already here. They can speak Spanish at home as long as they learn English and participate in public life as they should.

THE MODS CAN NOT HIDE THE TRUTH!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=WAb4ZkeStOE&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr7ANP_nzY&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=MBgzs1UbavI&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=HS4KBMTxEok

youtube.com/watch?v=mGzj9KEx8bg

youtube.com/watch?v=VIXtzlQ4bDU

youtube.com/watch?v=PCEO7s1x7mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A-g2hTC7-lA

youtube.com/watch?v=IxfYi0iBoTw

youtube.com/watch?v=LayLQGgrsoE

youtube.com/watch?v=TY6hfi5XzFs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnvGftH7beY&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Attached: Germanenorden Walvater des Heiligen Grals - Sebottendorff - Thule - Hitler - Occult Reich - Peter Cr (200x200, 52K)

Yeah that's true. The unfortunate thing that keeps me blackpilled is how it will always be the minority of people now with mass immigration permanently fucking us over.

Do you think we can make a culture/race wall and force an ethnostate? My hope right now, really my only one, is the cold civil war continues until Dems get power back and they push to remove the "racist institution of the electoral college". I think that will turn the war hot or at least cause a big enough uproar in white areas to make secession viable.