Outside of some catastrophically unlikely revival of traditionalist Christianity the West and its people are pretty...

Outside of some catastrophically unlikely revival of traditionalist Christianity the West and its people are pretty much destined to lose their countries, cultures, and civilizations.
Try to convince me otherwise.

Attached: Spengler.jpg (1051x1600, 292K)

I can't. I believe it too.

We're fucked brehs

>Spengler
Degenerate literature. By order of the Fuhrer it is suitable to be burned.

How is Spengler degenerate?

Traditional Christianity is officially the counter culture... perhaps the kids will...millennials don't have kids... well, humanity had a good run

Attached: 1523344138340.jpg (300x253, 26K)

>Try to convince me otherwise.

No because you're correct.

Just a small bump in the road of Western Civilization.

Things look bleak I'll admit but we should not falter in our efforts lest we grow passive to the destruction of our homelands and our people. We'll need a miracle but less likely things have happened before and I have full myself full confidence that we shall once more be able to outlive the menace of the Jewry and their controlled brown hoards.

I wouldn't say that, so long as White people nationalize and organize they will be able to repel the invasion and keep their countries for now. Though this would probably coincide with a rise in religiosity.

>How is Spengler degenerate?
Cyclical history is bullshit Hindu faggotry.

Attached: nigger history egypt.jpg (706x670, 152K)

>Traditional Christianity
Created Communism, the occult, Satanism, and Atheism.

Attached: egypt artistic vs aryan.jpg (1685x1501, 827K)

Sage

spengler is wrong about everything

>hoards

yeah gotta big stash saved up, all controlled, all brown, and, um, Jewry is in charge of it all, sure

You dungoffed 70 years ago and we can't even start to recover yet.

Attached: 1524303386542.jpg (316x499, 36K)

Ah well spotted, cut me some slack though it's like 3am.

There is that line-of-thinking and i respect it, Viktor Orban is very outspoken about this.

But i think we have passed the point of no return, the White masses will never go back to Christianity and the ones that are practicing Christians are indoctrinated by a Church totally controlled by the Jews thru freemasonry and blackmailed pedophiles.

I think that racial-tribalism is the only thing we can work with at this point.

>traditionalist Christianity
Jewish religion. Let's go back to Druidism or Norse paganism.

Nothing but brief attestations of druidism remain, and most accounts of Nordic paganism come from Christian sources, or secular sources written by Christians.

>Liberal Arts major wants to burn right wing literature
nothing to see here
which means it wasn't the high point of Western Religion?
no it's not.
Nature is cyclical, man is a part of nature in some sense.

the only thing is none of those things are Western.
The Norse and the Celts were not a civilization.
Romans and Greeks were not Western either, they were apart of Classical civilization.

Entropy destroys all user , cultures dysintegrate , devolution or evolution.
Without predators there is no reason for evolution , we are living on borrowed time.

The western world is a plane on autopilot that is about to lose all it´s fuel , trump is trying to do a controlling landing in the us.
But otherwise in all the west everything is desintegrating fast , except on chile , argentina ,usa , israel and poland there is no other countries in the western hemisphere that can rebert the trend.

Israel is probably going to fall due to the welfare state to kebabs and ultraorthodox jews.
Argentina the same but due to so many crisis they are crisis ready.
Chile can revert the decay but they are getting blacked from all sides.
The usa is wasting the last chance , if amlo gets elected in mexico it´s game over , prepare for venezuela 2.0 and the us getting conquered by mexico from inside.

The only way the west can survive is the same way people survived in the clasical civilization collapse.
The ones that did not fell to barbarians , escaped to other places like the greek roman empire areas.
Or even more impressive the republic of venice that was founded by roman refugees escaping to a fuckign swamp to create an ancap community.

Otherwise it´s going all down , the reason why bitcoin is going up is because everyone can sense and feel it in the air.

Attached: 1512037585788.png (400x194, 86K)

The entire system is unsustainable.
We cannot continue to fuel our economies with debt.
We cannot continue to destroy our nations with modern agriculture.
We cannot continue with a coherent, real system of morals and values to base our lives on.
We cannot continue without a religion at the base to build our lives as part of something bigger than ourselves.
We cannot continue to delude our civilization with the dregs of the third world and expect our civilization to continue on as first world.
We cannot continue without a core concept or identity that anchors us to our place in the universe.
We cannot continue on, but we will.
Wait and plan for inevitable collapse, lads.

without* a coherent system of morals