HAHAH WTF! Kanye West fell for the worst black Republican sales pitch there is. Here’s why

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/04/24/kanye-west-fell-for-the-worst-black-republican-sales-pitch-there-is-heres-why/?utm_term=.6078c4f2398c
archive.li/zZFy2
>The best black Republican sales pitch I ever heard was from Niger Innis, then the spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality, or CORE, the civil rights-era organization led by his father, Roy Innis. The GOP “is not for rich people,” he said during our conversation at the 2011 Conservative Political Action Conference, “It’s for people who want to be rich.” There are, of course, many working-class Republicans, and many rich black Democrats, but it was a clever way to make a point: Striving black Americans ought to reconsider what the GOP has to offer.

>The worst black Republican sales pitch is the one Kanye West just fell for: Turning Point USA spokeswoman Candace Owens’s one-woman revival of the trope that black Americans are slaves on the Democratic Party plantation. It’s shopworn, defies logic, and mainly highlights the shallow politics of those who subscribe to it.

>It took off in the tea party era. There was Deneen Borelli’s “Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation”; Star Parker’s “Uncle Sam’s Plantation: How Big Government Enslaves America’s Poor and What We can Do About It”; and the Rev. C.L. Bryant’s film “Runaway Slave.” Back then, he told me, “Government dependency is the plantation that Democrats support.” Then-gadfly, now-Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson referred to Obamacare as the “worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery” — a related form of hyperbole meant to make a slightly different point.

Attached: 1515806671672.png (1059x1054, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/04/24/kanye-west-fell-for-the-worst-black-republican-sales-pitch-there-is-heres-why/?utm_term=.6078c4f2398c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Here's why
Why do they do this?

Attached: 1518572945422.jpg (703x685, 151K)

you know that part is right. great post

Except the point is entirely correct, it was more solidified by the fact Ben Carson wasn't placed upon a pedestal for being a hero.

Because he wasn't a democrat.

Kek you jews are chimping out and literally saying "DONT LEAVE OUR PLANTATION NIGGER"

AND HERE'S WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THAT (brain dead liberal zombies)

Attached: 1495143770651.png (1502x244, 53K)

Attached: 1512810811746.jpg (1264x1397, 382K)

>insecurity intensifies
As much as I taunt bracks here I genuinely want them to think for themselves

Attached: IMG_20180424_172359.jpg (720x1034, 166K)

Attached: 1506001117013.jpg (1554x2233, 772K)

The damage control on the left when they lost Kanye has been great.

Are you fucking retarded goy, I JUST SAID THE POINT WAS RIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS A FUCKING BLACK VOTE PLANTATION

>Random twitter account
Hello JIDF.

Splitting the black vote between the parties would be better for blacks, since it would create incentives for both parties to offer them something. Instead one party gets to take them for granted and the other is incentivized to marginalize their power.

Yeezy, get back to the democrat plantation NOW.

Attached: 1496890974712.png (354x504, 129K)

IM SORRY! STAHP!`

Attached: 1524104759949.png (658x662, 112K)

>washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/04/24/kanye-west-fell-for-the-worst-black-republican-sales-pitch-there-is-heres-why/?utm_term=.6078c4f2398c
I bet John Podesta wrote this article.

Attached: 1514704386732.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

>?utm_term=.6078c4f2398c
the tracking jew

op is a jew

Attached: jewtext.png (2810x4096, 490K)

Because they can't argue a point, so they have to dictate.

I included a fucking archive.

Attached: 1524608563165.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

BAD. BLACK. GOY.
YOU DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD.

Attached: 1514425102859.gif (190x300, 2.53M)

doesn't change the fact you're a malicious jew

Attached: jewdemon.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

GET BACK TO THE PLANTATION NOW YOU NIGGER! WE LOVE YOU!

Attached: 1513930774524.jpg (640x572, 151K)

when south park started hating on kanye that should have been a major red flag as to what was to come.

look a jew is telling us how a black man should think. ey you better listen you black goys

HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE
HELLO FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE

The Great Awakening is coming.

Attached: naacp communists schiff rothschild jews melting pot.jpg (1510x1067, 481K)

Because their traffic is dictated by shitbook links and they need to bait people into clicking them.
It's like when your local news teases the weather report before a commercial break, because they know you are a boomer that only watches for the weather report and sports, because you still can't into the computer.

You are a fucking disgrace, even your archive link does the same you fucking jew

Attached: 1493215321733.png (1137x727, 99K)

>And That's A Good Thing!

>when you can sniff out damage control articles without even having to read them

>and here's why
so tiresome

Kanye West will one day be POTUS. Check em.

Attached: 1524454427332.jpg (4128x3608, 3.81M)

>Here's why

And that's a good thing my glow in the dark friend

Well done for including the archive. No one includes archives anymore

VP?

lol damn

All this journalists sound the same.

Attached: based kanye trump.jpg (1816x3108, 721K)

Say it with me, President West!

Attached: 1273212116355.jpg (299x651, 52K)

>the civil-rights era organization
>era
So, we're NOT living in that era anymore?

Let me be clear, there's much work that needs to be done and we can do better and that's a good thing and here's why.

Attached: jaysus.png (184x184, 43K)

Authoritarian practices.

>t. Increasingly nervous DNC

Candace and Kanye

2 voices will cry out in silence (twitter) that all can hear.

That's because the people at the top get to write the headlines for the articles. a small group.

The Washington Post is desperately fighting their urge to call him a dumb nigger.

Attached: 1502382094655.png (708x969, 469K)

Uh, guys? This is getting spoopy.

Attached: swerdlick.png (934x253, 48K)

Trump/Kanye 2020. Pence will step aside. It will be a good warmup for Kanye for 2024.

Attached: kanye video's redpills.jpg (750x418, 246K)

Attached: 1509735732009.png (894x712, 371K)

the thing is Kanye is clearly not rightwing either, he's just a slightly insane guy with idiosyncratic views that are mostly not even political but pseudo-philosophical

What a joke that this turns into this circus

Kanye is fine.
Hollyjews are freaking out that he may inspire other blacks so they are churning out fake news.

Attached: 1524619147143.png (918x1056, 500K)

Attached: 1523384614960.jpg (718x559, 92K)

>he's just a slightly insane guy with idiosyncratic views that are mostly not even political but pseudo-philosophical
Fuck off.

This isn't about right or left wing. FUCK YOUR DUALISTIC BULLSHIT PARADIGM. THIS IS ABOUT THE TRUTH.

This shit is so hilariously ironically racist.
>NO! BAD NIGGER, HOW DARE YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF! WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO RECONSIDER ALLOWING YOU NIGGERS TO READ!

you're finally getting it huh?

jennifer rubin redpilled me on the scourge that is the jew

kek. If a kind soul would combine OP's image and that for my stash, please do so.

Attached: leftist logic islam slavery.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Why hold it in, when there are sanitized terms. When you aren't black, you have Uncle Tom available, and when you are black you can accuse him of cooning.

are you really this retarded

Those women were told to fall in line or else their connections to this bitch would be made public.
There's nothing they can do to stop the happenings.

Attached: 1524291118575.png (601x597, 341K)

>We wasn't supposed to make it past 25
>Jokes on you we still alive
>Throw your hands up in the sky
>And say we don't care what people say

college dropout is a redpilled rap album

Sometimes Google is part of link, this way Google can unique identify you shortly after the thread was made.

You shills are too low IQ to post on Jow Forums in all honesty, when your points get challenged all you can do is namecall. It's sad. This is why you're scared of Jow Forums. You can't argue against the truth.

>Trying to shut down an FBI Honeypot
Good luck

Wash Post - just a $300 million dollar CIA propaganda rag for literally the dumbest and most gullible retards on the planet.

Attached: op dick sucker.jpg (125x115, 4K)

schlomo incognito.. anyone have a close up of his nose?

Blacks are very tribal hivemind and they are terrified of Kanye shifting millions over to the right.

Another one. You all know he knows.

Attached: kanye redpills 'through the wire' 2m20s music video.png (662x505, 101K)

>CIA
fuck off. The media is run by Jews on behalf of Israel and the NWO.

Notice how they address the argument and claim that it's false, but never actually refute it. They just bring up examples of people who have used it in the past, and deride the usage of the argument.

Note the sentence here; "It’s shopworn, defies logic, and mainly highlights the shallow politics of those who subscribe to it."

In the normal structure of a persuasive essay, you would follow this with a continuation that explains why. Instead the article merely gives a history of people who have used it. The article then goes on to talk about something entirely different, and never addresses or follows up with this claim. It's particularly bizarre because it even defies the structure of an informative article, which tends to start very broad and then get into specifics. This article is neither informative nor persuasive, and it's structure is all over the place. What is this?

DONT THINK JUST LISTEN

Three points:

1. "Blacks are brainwashed by the Democrat Party" has never been a strong argument because it's telling blacks that you think they're too dumb to think for themselves, or that they don't know how to serve their own best interests.

2. "Muh bootstraps" actually is a slightly better argument since most Americans think that we're living in at least a weak-meritocracy. (People like Kanye are extra suceptible to this argument because he thinks he's a genius [I think he's a genius too but most of Jow Forums didn't seem to, at least until about 2 days ago])

3. Probably making a low-tax business growth argument to blacks is best.

i post here all the time dude. I am pointing out that Kanye's little twitter rants barely qualify as political.

left and right are clear and obvious things in this context and I was pointing out that his tweets have little to do with either

also headlines that are questions - when the fuck did that become acceptable

Seriously, the CIA invested 300 million with Jeff Bezos to buy the Wash Post. Where do you get your news from CNN or MSHIV13?

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 47K)

>i post here all the time dude. I am pointing out that Kanye's little twitter rants barely qualify as political.
Holy shit. Stop being a fucking retard you dumb kike. You're only exposing yourself more and more.

I got chu famalam

Attached: swerdlick2.png (1059x1057, 376K)

>And That's a Good Thing

I hate to say it - but I agree with the leaf. He hasn't said anything substantial yet - ya'll just looking into it and putting your twist on it.

Attached: 1503259673419.jpg (1388x757, 381K)

It really it something amazing to just watch them type out these sentences and not see the truth.

cool story

Attached: 1497534578399.jpg (1160x629, 233K)

We should militarize the blacks against this guy for whitesplaining to Kanye

Attached: 1521231908446.jpg (708x707, 176K)

What points has he made that make it left or right, you double nigger? The only thing that makes him right wing if questioning the dogma of the DNC. Eat shit, leaf.

It's an adaptation to internet clickbait style. Buzzfeed makes money hand over fist so even "real" news sites follow their style. It's a sad state of affairs but your average high school newspaper club is more professional than most major news sites.

Libshits have been told what to do and think all their life. From childhood to college. They can't think for themselves, so they need a command word.

Attached: 1501306595541.jpg (2009x1376, 1.6M)

And here's why that's a good thing.

You are actually paranoid. Im well aware of the jq, im not a shill. Get a grip

Maybe explain to me how you think he's become some political pundit rather than the same guy he's always been, just speaking his mind on stuff and offending people in the process

>Here's why

Any journalist using this as a headline should be executed.

He doesn't even have to bring anyone to the right. If he can steer some of them away from blaming whitey and expecting whitey to provide all the solutions it would have major effects

It's weaponized information. Simply put, it's propaganda.

If he ran as anything other than a Dem, I would unironically vote for him just to help take a sledgehammer to the minority bloc vote racket their party has going on.

The Democratic Party literally cannot win elections without supermajority shares of the non-white vote. If that's stolen from them, it'll make them an impotent regional party and bottle up their insanity into a few small pockets of the country.

Tay's gonna be eligible to run in 2024. Kanye in 2020 could lead to a truly great showdown in 2024.

that was literally my point, are you fucking illiterate

>shut down
Oy