Abortions are pragmatic, utilitarian and realistic

Abortions are pragmatic, utilitarian and realistic

The unborn fetus has a right to life, but while it is inside the mother that right to life necessarily infringes the mother's fundamental right to physical integrity.

Babies are not a punishment for sex. It is an immature way to approach this delicate conflict of rights.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

By that logic, I can't be taxed to pay welfare.

>The unborn fetus has a right to life, but while it is inside the mother that right to life necessarily infringes the mother's fundamental right to physical integrity.

so if you make me fat i can kill you?

Attached: balckerd.png (504x433, 262K)

Physical integrity is a fundamental right.

Economic autonomy is not.

what did (((op))) mean by this pol

Attached: op.png (284x20, 2K)

define it

Abortion is good
Period
You can't argue with this without sounding like a retard

little dude was packing heat, asian males on suicide watch

Attached: abortions.png (1077x605, 591K)

Agreed. People will oppose you here only because they want to be part of the counter culture.

Physical integrity is the basis for all tort and criminal law. It is the right to autonomy over ones body without physical interference.

Abortion is murder but killing your own baby is a fundamental right.

That's how you frame the entire conversation in an honest but pragmatic way

hey op we got the same fetus.

Attached: dabondem.jpg (250x247, 8K)

A fetus necessarily infringes on the mother's physical integrity.

Do you understand what necessarily means?

You're right, babies are not a punishment for sex. They're literally the direct consequence of having sex.

Bodily autonomy doesn't mean anything when the mother consented to sex. In the US, consent to sex already legally means consent to things like having to pay child support. Consent to sex is consent to pregnancy whether you like it or not, no matter what one does to lessen the probability of pregnancy occurring.

does the baby have that right?
does sex = consent?
I can give those rights up when I go into surgery.
Can sex be the same?

Attached: bygvftgb.png (792x1089, 764K)

those are mice user for snakes....

Attached: ourbrother.png (656x496, 299K)

Men have a right to impregnate women, but those women have the right to cull the offspring from that union. It doesn't matter if it's pre or post birth. It's their biological imperative in the same way ours is to hold them down and blast loads.

Women have a compulsion to breed but they also have a compulsion to KILL their babies if the circumstances aren't right

to be fair you could feed aborted fetuses to snakes as well.

shouldn't the man also have a choice on whether or not to abort the child?

Attached: naa.png (556x703, 157K)

I cant get past a beating heart. I cant get past the different dna. I want to know why women flush the most powerful part of being a women down the drain.

That man doesn't get the rope

hmmmm really wallops those walnuts
(((who)))

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 16K)

no he doesn't

Attached: ChadVirgFRANKIEWHAPPS.png (2536x2112, 1.15M)

Yeah it really does user

> Economic autonomy is not.
Your ability as an economic agent is instrinsically related to your capability to hoard resources, sustain your life, find a mate and provide for your children.

Economy is often propagandistically related with "sumptuary consumption". Is a lot more than that.

There is no excuse for abortions in a world where many forms of birth control are easily accessible. Women who have abortions should be labled whores and ostracized. No respectable man would be seen with one.

Attached: 1522425234193.gif (500x281, 979K)

Planned Parenthood is basically a black population control platform.

>right to physical integrity
lmao, you're better off sticking to the "my body my choice" nonsense

y r u teaching your baby to dab

I support abortions for retards, autists, leftists and minorities. Since its only those groups of people that get aborted, or have abortions its a perfectly fine thing to support.

>Economic autonomy is not
A slave has no economic autonomy

there are tons of humans, the resources required to allow them to reach their potential is great, and the effect of a stable loving supportive household is immeasurable.

the only people that should be born are children with parents that want them to be born, and hopefully are in a position to provide for their child. a parent should also have some amount of control over the quality of child they produce. since their child will be the next generation to carry the torch, they should meet the standards of the parent.

stop giving birth to broken bodies and feeble minds if it can be prevented. they only serve to kill the parents lineage and harm the productivity of the parents.

if a child is unwanted, it should also not be produced since the lack of a quality household from subpar people shouldnt be accepted. they will stunt the childs potential. kids know when they arent wanted and it ruins them.

tl;dr:spartan cliffs anyone?

I asked for the dipping sauce on the side. Now I have to wait up to 9 fucking months for the new order. Why do I even come here?

>ayy lmao

this makes the /pol struggle....
it does

The mother gave the fetus the right to infringe on her bodily rights when she had sex, given the mother knows how babies are made. Even if she used contraception, she should know that the best contraception is only 99% effective. When she chose to have sex, she gave up her right to bodily autonomy.
Don't want a baby? Don't have sex. With the exception of rape, sex is a conscious act and there are risks involved. If you don't want the consequence, don't take the risk.

Says who? You? What makes you the arbiter of rights?

This. Infanticide has been practiced for millenia when the village cant support another baby

reminds me of a pink wojak

Attached: 1522092016123.jpg (1596x956, 377K)

It sounds like you're arguing the fetus violated the NAP by invading it's mother's body without permission.

>no one posting fetuses with coins so I can ask; 'is this a jewish abortion?'
God damn.

The zygote has seperate DNA from the mother and is therefore an individual with infringed rights.

>its my body
Nope seperate distinct dna

>it's inside me i have the right to kill it!
Do you have the right to kill a toddler who placed its finger in your mouth? That's inside you, how much inside gives you the right to kill?

>It-it wouldn't live if you took it out and left it alone!
So would most old people. Do I get to kill old people who can't survive without assistance?

>It can't think! It doesn't have a brain!
So It is ok to kill individuals who cannot think or are unconscious?

Attached: 1523480442417.gif (500x500, 951K)