JUDGE ORDERS COMPLETE RESTART OF DACA

FEDERAL JUDGE RULES DACA MUST BE COMPLETELY RE-STARTED

TRUMP HAS BEEN COMPLETELY BTFO BY THE LIBERAL COURTS

>RIP OUR COUNTRY

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/daca-restart-ordered-federal-judge/

Attached: 3D27D786-D977-430D-ACB4-EA14331ED80B.jpg (1125x1298, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Complete restart
The fuck does that even mean?

Supreme Court.

Attached: 1524211959442.jpg (843x1044, 533K)

Too bad that isn't how it works.

It's just another sound bite. DACA is an executive order, federal judges are under the judicial branch. They legally have no power and it's hilarious watching them sperg.

DACA must be fully restated. Meaning new applicants must now be accepted

Well until SCOTUS gets to it, which it won’t until next session (meaning decision won’t be until July 2019) it will be fully in place. Meaning new applicants can apply

Can we ban mobile posters?

And 2 words from Trump ends his autistic babble, "make me".

Sounds good to me

Attached: 1504980248226.jpg (640x640, 69K)

hey look it's that israel proxy faggot

What does that even mean?

How can you restart something that just that was ordered to end just as it was started as a order from the White House and not actual law made in Congress?

Nope. 90 days. It will go to the SCOTUS where they overturn Bates in a 5 to 4 decision that says "No, you stupid dumb fuck! The EO that created DACA wasn't constitutional, so the EO that ended it is just FINE"

The fuck? You’re accusing me of being a fucking Jew?

The issue is that scotus won’t get to giving a ruling until next july

Which they will deny. It's an executive order, meaning the president has full control over it. The judicial branch can't do shit but release sound bites trying to btfo trump and convince everyone he lost.

I'm a law student and I've been reading articles on this for the last few hours, and I'm still scratching my head.

DACA expired. Its over. Literally not a single person other than President Trump has the power to renew or "restart" it.

Judge Bates' head is so far up his own ass its astounding.

Exactly, Bates knows that it will take over a year for a ruling. He’s just trying to fuck our country

This. Every judge that ruled that he can't remove an executive order with an executive order is a moron.

thankfully these clones don't have a brother or else it would make it three times as uncomfortable looking at them all

those are texans not mexicans you idiot
not to mention they could find someone to marry them if they hypothetically were mexicans
all you do with daca is get the losers

Trump should pass a bill making the federal judges face a fine for trying to block Executive Orders.

A judge can’t “order” anything. DACA is dead. The judge can appeal but, that’s it. Clickbait needs to stop.

POTUS has supreme authority to determine this. SCOTUS will laugh and overturn.

Except he did. That’s how your idiotic system works. Liberal judges can legislate from the bench.

this isnt convoluted, unknown gray areas of novel legal issues being misinterpreted by judges acting in good faith....
this is treason! and it's certainly judicial misconduct worthy of losing their judgeship!

Sure it is. Congress isn't doing its job in the removal of these activist judges, and the court orders are going into effect. The system broke down a long, long time ago. It's adorable you think the open borders communist nigger like kike filth play by the rules. No wonder you've already lost and don't even realize it yet.

You libtards should really consider that the point where we hang you from lamposts is a unknown untill you cross it. At that point there will be a orgy of violence. My money is on us. You know the guys with the scary black rifles.

Disgusting, these leechers don't deserve any kjnd of gibs

Activist (((judges))) legislating from the bench, nothing new here.

these judges should be purged and their kin erased and their positions replaced by genuine patriots and lovers of this nation and its people

That’s not how any of this works.

Why are judges acting like politicians?

Even worse, the Dems are requiring the full 30 hours of debate on each nominee. So while the Nuclear Option is being used it still takes days to get each minor bench appointment through. McConnel is to big of a cuck to remove the debate time rules.

SO MUCH WINNING!

>Exactly, Bates knows that it will take over a year for a ruling.

SCOTUS can always grant an expedited/emergency hearing.

Its unlikely they will though. They'll probably let it go through the DC Circuit (roughly 1/2 conservative, 1/2 lib appointees).

However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Court straight up granted cert since this is such an egregious violation of separation of powers

its interesting to see the "bad" judges out themselves so openly

obama himself admitted at the time that it was only a temporary order and that congress itself would eventually have to deal with the issue and decide on it. so this is just temporary faggotry in the meantime

God just copy pasted these girls.

LOL
What are you gonna do about it?
Fucking nothing thats what
Jow Forums BTFO

>doesn't recognize Syrias flag after all these years at war on their soil.
Dude, just go sit in the car with a potato in the tailpipe and get it over with. You are clearly of a sub 80 IQ.

>Judge Bates, in his ruling, also weighed in on terminology, saying he accepted complaints of those who consider the term “illegal” to be offensive, and he would instead adopt the terminology of immigrant-rights activists.

>“The court will use the term ‘undocumented,’” he proclaimed — though he acknowledged that both the Supreme Court and the government use “illegal.”

Also he was appointed by Bush.

Seriously Trump should just ignore it. The guys with the guns will listen to the President over a random judge

>president does x
>judge stops president
>president does y
>judge stops president
>president tries x again
>judge stops president

something about this system just isn't working.

Attached: 1506650131137.gif (500x452, 987K)

I could only hope. I have faith they’ll do the right thing. If the scotus ruling isn’t 9-0 they should take a field trip to see the constitution at the Archives so they can read it for the first time

The Constitution does not require the other branches to obey the courts. The courts themselves assert that they have the power to rule on the constitutionality of the actions of the other branches, but that's a power they gave to themselves and is not included in any part of the Constitution.

Except they do play by the rules, but the thing is, they keep changing and reinterpreting them so only who they want are at an advantage.

These fuckers are the Calvinball experts of the US government.

Attached: 106666311684130.jpg (529x727, 359K)

BUT NOBODY IS TELLING THEM TO GET FUCKED! THATS THE FUCKING POINT! THERE ARE NO MORE ADULTS IN THE ROOM YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY GOD DAMN KIKE SHIT!

This. No one has called their bluff yet but they should

CORRECT
just pull a Jackson (trumps favorite Pres.) and ignore the court ruling

Classic Jews though! Judges are supposed to only be impeachable by the House, so own the House and own the judges and you own the laws. Pretty sneaky but also by the book Mayer Rothschild shit.

The system is rigged. There are no checks and balances on judicial activism.

This. Its already done. The judge is a stupid piece of virtue-signaling shit. They can order all they want, but too fucking bad. Its halted for 90 days but it won't change shit.

>oh these poor criminals here without everything being paid for for them what ever shall we do ;( quick take it away from those mean white starving homeless people and give it to these poor able bodied souls they are hispanic you know

I see no problem. The Constitution divided government is keeping itself checked and balanced as it should

just go full fucking Andrew Jackson on these faggots

Calm down man, it's just a game

Just abolish the fed if you want nothing done, just paying taxes for jack shit at that point.

That shit expired thanks to Obama, Trump did absolutely nothing. It was King Nigger's stupidity to try and legislate whereby only a President can renew if they choose. Why hasn't someone killed idiotic activist judges yet? Judges cannot legislate, they only interpret. This is all taught in 4th and 5th grade.

RUSSIA HELP

to be fair, it was supposed to be Her turn.

>FEDERAL JUDGE RULES
Doesn't work that way.

It wasn’t even an Executive Order.

Attached: 2A83AB51-620B-426D-A137-0E8D32E7C178.jpg (640x680, 192K)

In this scenario, Trump doesn't even do anything, he lets DACA expire and he's the only one with the power to renew it since it was an Executive Order
Judges can't stop an expiration date

Attached: 1375324030501.jpg (250x326, 10K)

It's literally just obstruction
They want to obstruct deportation until Democrats can win midterms

Congress can't remove "activist" judges because to impeach you need 2/3 of the vote.

this.

>m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/daca-restart-ordered-federal-judge/
Sure are a lot of commies in our judicial system.

Attached: outsider.jpg (960x771, 94K)

you are from syria so i will forgive you for not understanding how our courts work.
activist judges make dumbass proclamations like this all the time but they actually have no authority to enforce these decisions.
even if the judge actually had the authority to order the president to do anything (lol) unless it is the supreme court the decision can be overturned

>Judge orders an executive order be reimplemented, subverting the power of the sitting United States President

Leftists must perish

borders lol let the community handle it

Our court system is so fucked up. Obama should have never been allowed to proclaim DACA in the first place and now we have activist judges blocking it's removal

Attached: 1474650985310.png (500x348, 94K)

That's a few months from now. Enough time

OH NO
OH NONONONONONONONONO

Gorusch already showed he isn't a yes man.

>judges don't 100% rule in my favor at all times
>reeeee remove the judiciary
lmao

This. The executive was never meant to be some sort of king.

>DACA is objectively unconstitutional
>Judicial branch ignores that and forces it anyway

Attached: 1524166581019.jpg (385x383, 23K)

>I have no idea what objectively means

>Winning so much that liberal federal judges are just reeeeeeee'ing in public now

Kek

The United States is run by judges, just like ancient Israel.

Fake News

Attached: Blacked.jpg (267x189, 3K)

You don't. Read up on the separation of powers and learn that DACA itself is beyond the executive branch's authority.

Attached: 1514100976019.jpg (1024x601, 89K)

Attached: 1523879510939.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Attached: hahahah its in port.jpg (287x176, 5K)

Attached: keked.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Judicial tyranny is a problem since judicial activism of civil rights era, maybe early. Americans and huwhites in general are too stupid to do anything.

Attached: 1523880206934.png (1060x1205, 498K)

>pic related

Attached: 6BABBCE7-0286-4510-9500-900F83E992BF.jpg (1125x832, 630K)

He's made his ruling now let him enforce it

except for of course when kang Obama does it

> le come and get it
> a new series of 1776 larping burgers

he's not dead

Attached: rich.jpg (948x1392, 262K)

Even if you accept the libshit argument that DACA was simply about “prioritizing” deportation actions, the fact is that any President could change priorities at any time for any reason.

This bullshit program was illegally created in contravention to the clear will of Congress. Judges are pretending that this nonsense is the same as when a rule is used by an agency with the power to do so. It is absurd. This country has become a lawless shithole.

Why are old boomers so hellbent on letting brown people live here?

*slow clap* way to out yourself as a lazy tyrannical bstard.
Petition to remove this judge should be started, not that it will work.
Trump asked is it legal and wanted to make it legal at one point and I guess the answer is it is not or the judge was too lazy and just shoved it back on him.
Well I hope you had a fun career now that you have shown you should not be in any form of power.

Yes sir Mr Jackson.

Can someone explain to me why governments of wealthy countries love mass immigration so much? What do they get out of it? Does it make them money some how? Is it a ploy to secure a voter base? What is it?

that's hilarious
it was literally nothing

Where are the hot gay triplet men fuck you

Propaganda. Noone wants to say sometimes against the crowd. Especially old fucks, brainwashed by fox about based blacks and dems are real racists.

Were reaching levels of coping and delusion i didnt think were possible. I miss old pol...

You do realize the economy is based on constant population growth? If the native population doesn't do it, they'll look elsewhere. Not saying I agree with it, but that's how it is.