Can we stop glorifying the worst scum of society?

There aren't many things I loathe or hate in this world, but losers like Elliot Rogers and this Alek Minassian dipshit are honestly the worst. I very much dislike ISIS, for example, but even ISIS fighters have a shred of honour and dignity compared to the likes of this van killer piece of shit. Okay, so you life sucks, you wanna kill yourself? Fine, whatever. Why must you take people out with you? I know retards like this guy justify it by saying the world isn't fair, that the world is fucked up and other peoples' lives don't matter. Well you know what, maybe my life doesn't have much meaning, I'm just a fag who plays vidya and wastes time posting on Jow Forums, but my life certainly can amount to more than being run over by an incel manbaby. I don't know what can be done to stop these fucks, but at the very least we can stop glorifying them. You don't need to be a Chad or a Stacey in this world to have value, but being mad at normies is your problem. If you're the kind of fucking loser who kills people because you can't get your dick wet, then maybe they were right to pick on you in school. You're the lowest scum of the earth, the problem is YOU, faggot. Sure, Chads picked on me in school and it sucked, but they grew up and apologized. At least they aren't running over my friends in a fucking van. I know how cushy Canadian prisons are. I really wish this fuck could be given special punishment.

Attached: skynews-alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash_4291183.jpg (1096x616, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152
youtu.be/uDHtuieAi3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Attached: Salty.jpg (1770x1460, 402K)

Agreed.

These are humans so defective, they deserve a swift, merciful bullet to the back of the head.

They have no use in society, and they post a danger to whose who have the courage to struggle through life. They want a sexual partner with no effort, and then they take the lives of innocent nobodies.

Honestly, this vermin is worse than a violent street nigger.

Attached: 1427273156640.jpg (500x666, 56K)

honestly, the most annoying part of this shit is how our society just allows crazy people to roam around because we're just supposed to tolerate them UNTIL they commit a crime....and I mean real fucking crazy!

^^ this, it's so fucking true. True story: I was on Queen street and this homeless man sperged out and started attacking cars and people on the street. I met my friend in a cafe about 4 hours later and was telling him the story, and the same homeless man appeared and started throwing the cafe's chairs at the windows. The cops came and I asked them how the fuck he was on the streets again and why wasn't he locked up. They said they just don't lock up crazy people anymore.

We are just testing ground on how much we can affect reality with memes fuck off op

yeah you got Trump in the White House, so that settles it, you know the power of meme magic. So why not do something constructive?

Who dun did it?

Attached: 56D719EF-BF8E-405B-AE02-B09004A41A38.jpg (1242x1136, 209K)

No we need them to destroy the thots.

>stop worshipping
Are you being snotty? When did we start.
I'm not reading all that wank. Pleasuring yourself with muh virtue. Who are you even speaking too? Mini-Asian isnt going to read it you snotty leaf.
Lectures from a retarded leaf of a similar tier to minnasian are comical.

Now there is this libtard bullshit

Attached: 8E9AB163-24D3-448B-A9E8-3578D82BDE4B.jpg (750x1104, 281K)

This dude is more omar marteen than white. Why would he do this? You have to be sick in the head.

>Ran over 25 people
>No blood, clothing, tissue, or even a broken windshield
HMMMMMMMMM

>Isis van killers have a shred of dignity
They don’t though

This is Jow Forums, not your blog kikkoboy. No one cares about a beta that can't get laid, so fuck off.

Then knock his ass out when you see him again.

>Brutally run some one over
>religion of peace
>polite and kind to run over innocents

I've been here a long time, and I've seen countless posts sympathizing with Elliot Roger. Of course, "everything is satire", right? Except it's not, and you know it. Fuck you.

They kill and die for a idealistic cause that they believe, there's something respectable about that "even if they are all pieces of shit who need to be gassed' A inced murdering random people because he can't get his dick wet is just sad.

Okay, dignity might have been the wrong word. I don't mean the ISIS terrorists who blow shit up in first world countries, I mean the ones who fight in the battlefield in Iraq. Obviously I don't like them, but I'm saying this van killer is even worse than they, which is a difficult thing to be.

Life isn’t a movie you fucking retard

>the ones who fight in the battlefield in Iraq
The same ones that chop more heads than the goats they fuck

To act in that way is not honorable any failure can hurt someone the van killers are NOT like isis in the middle east attacking other enemy forces they are dishonorable to do such heinous act as running people over or shooting them as they go about business. There is NO HONOR in in that to be such an abject failure as to kill someone else basically as they lie asleep in bed, unable to defend themselves.

>but even ISIS fighters have a shred of honour and dignity

hi liberal shit turd

Its not honorable at all, but its still more respectable than doing the exact same shit because you got cucked by chad.

>but even ISIS fighters have a shred of honour and dignity compared to the likes of this van killer piece of shit.
Quite the shitpost, friend.

/pol doesn't sympathize with the supreme gentleman, gas huffer.

Also, when it comes to something like ISIS, you can actually defeat it. You can bomb the shit out of them and put troops on the ground and defeat them. When it comes to incels running people over in vans, what the fuck are you supposed to do about that? So some guy is such a sperg that he can't get laid, and then he commits mass murder because of it. How are you supposed to rectify that? You can't give these guys girlfriends.

but holy fuck, thread derailed.

found the jew

>I've been here a long time
Looks like you get the bullet too, friend. No, normal person would knowingly subject themselves to this place.

>ISIS fighters have a shred of honour and dignity
Canadian flag checks out.

He was probably gay like omar marteen and went nuts it doesn’t make sense. Regardless all van killers and unnarmed group shooters have no dignity or honor even if its in response to another dishonorable act.

Oh I guess you're new. You can never leave.

Alek killed for the idealistic belief of getting pussy.

>How are you supposed to rectify that?
Stop glorifying hook up culture so autistic spergs don't feel like Little Timmy watching christmas dinner from outside the nightclub? I mean, you don't even have to get rid of degeneracy. Just stop virgin shaming, maybe?

>All hail the supreme gentleman Elliot Rogers!"
lmao i just saw on news that he posted that minutes before he ran over people. If true, was it autism?

Yeah good luck with that. Sex feels good and it's exciting and now young people can get it more easily than ever with all the fucking apps and bullshit. How the fuck are you going to accomplish reversing that?

>So some guy is such a sperg that he can't get laid, and then he commits mass murder because of it. How are you supposed to rectify that? You can't give these guys girlfriends.

People like him are just a sympton of a sick society. To apply makeup to your body when you have a rash and call the problem 'fixed' is retarded and so are you if you think the world would be fine and dandy if only "Incels like him" would just die off so the rest of the world can wallow in the unsustainable shit society they are living in.

The truth is as single motherhood rates rise and spawn boys who never grew up with fathers, as more illegal immigrants enter a country with more jobs being outsourced/replaced by robots, as more internet dating sites pop up and more young girls fuck Chad and settle down later and later, as more schools teach girls that their every word, thought, action and want is to be instantly provided to by society and that every boy is taught they are a one step away from becoming a serial rapist unless they basically psychologically castrate themselves and that they are completly useless and disposable to society unless they partake in constant dominance hierarchy showdowns like the peacocks they are then the more of these incel virgin psychopaths are gonna pop up.

Attached: 1375704788147.png (978x1186, 655K)

Attached: mumkey.jpg (1053x614, 103K)

>This is the X most people killed in an Y method since Z date.

Video games may not be the problem. But the media sure as shit turned mass murder into one.

It had nothing to do with Jow Forums until they were able to plant some evidence. That weird external screenshot of a facebook post is so laughably stupid it doesnt pass the smell test for even a second

What else was yesterday? oh wow, the ANNIVERSARY of the start of the ARMENIAN genocide? I wonder why the adult ARMENIAN male acted out violently?

twitter.com/Genocideof1915/status/988628664236593152

Well, it WAS written by a jew

Don't associate our Persian Princess with these other cucks

Attached: 000295fbeaf6d981cc952c007cd6f31d04d1f7406b81f70c9b1622b6e38be684.jpg (1276x1074, 197K)

>leafs getting raked
Nothing of value was lost.

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

based Armenian here

If the USA Turkey and Israel recognized it this probably could have been avoided

my guess is that he had nothing else going on in his life so he just decided to go out in an blaze of glory for people to see what the genocide is about.

the chads dont change user, they continue the cycle

if anything the guy saw a chad and stacey and lsot it. he took out a never ending cycle that breeds like a disease

if you want to fix incels, you fix women. the guy isnt even ugly but womens hypergamy puts him lower on the wetdick list

>be armenian retard
>shit life probably owe money out the ass, who the fuck knows
>decides to go out in blaze of glory
>commit extreme violence on april 23
>expecting the news media to scream >"ARMENIAN commits extreme violence"
>knowing that april 24 is the historically observed date representing the start of the ARMENIAN genocide
>retarded armenian thinks he is doing something honorably as his last crazy act and armenian genocide will now get media attention

it's a straight fucking line simple to see whacko political terror act. that and there being zero proveable evidence whatsoever that ties this nut to Jow Forums shows how desperate these kikes are getting to reign in this site

Minassian did turn out to be Middle Eastern — from the Armenian diaspora that lives in Iran, Lebanon, Syria

No, sorry, I just can't pretend to care about a bunch of randos that got run over by a van. I mean, I can, but I'm not going to because I think it's funny when this stuff happens.

Attached: 1513366247265.png (545x592, 124K)

youtu.be/uDHtuieAi3M

How do we prevent tickig time bombs?

Dude did this shit 5 mins from my house

Attached: 6D6C06D7-617E-4D92-A91A-5E9FACA6015E.png (750x1334, 1.53M)

He was trying to call attention to the Armenian Genocide which is still denied by western powers. There is no proveable evidence that ties this person to Jow Forums in any way at all

Trudeau is importing hordes of sand niggers. They will be appointed whores for incels. Screencap this

Incel is an anti-white meme

Those who die in service of the Supreme Gentleman are blessed with 144 virgins in the after-life.