I hate my country. anyone else have a similar experience?

I hate my country. anyone else have a similar experience?

>Be from a small town
>Pretty white, everyone nice. We all get along.
>Move to a small city in southern Ontario
>Go to mall with some friends
>Haven't been in mall in ages
>Mall is across the street from an immigration house complex
>Walk in the mall
>See 10/10 hot babe
>Keep walking
>Niggers everywhere
>Niggers hitting up 10/10 white girls.
>Very few white guys
>Most white guys are beta faggots, scared to talk to people.
>Niggers hitting up girl after girl.
>I walk around with my girlfriend watching all these niggers with hot white girls.
>I'm incredibly annoyed.

What the fuck is wrong with my country?

Attached: 1472327169219.png (1600x960, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2018/mar/28/r-kelly-accused-of-grooming-14-year-old-girl-as-sex-pet-kitti-jones-bbc-documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJWYSECkYA
socialexplorer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have lived in a small town for all my life, when I was going to school there were very few nigger kids, as far as I am aware it is getting worse, but still manageable.

>What the fuck is wrong with my country?
You.

Attached: 1517763972598.jpg (720x960, 359K)

Attached: if you.png (500x501, 118K)

Hello Mexi-user that posts Jiren all the time, can't blame you though, he's pretty badass

Everything is getting niggered. Black guys can hit on anything and somehow it's socially acceptable. Fucking White males of any calibre, not so much. Currently in a mostly 'diverse' city and it seems white people segregate out as well as drop out of society. Single high quality whites (male and female) don't go anywhere because of niggers. Ratio in popular nightlife area is 1/3 ghetto black guy with roastie white girl. 2/10 nigger with 5/10 white roastie. Sometimes 2/10 nigger with 6+/10 young white girl. As they say, there is a reason people are looking. It's fucking disgusting.

Attached: reich girl 2.jpg (728x1096, 121K)

It sucks that people can only stare. Can't we just deport immigrants that haven't provided anything for society and just fuck our women?

blacks are more attractive than whites because they're aggressive and have high testosterone

The biggest red pill is a NO-IMMIGRANT policy.

>Nogs kill themselves off within a couple of generations
>Asians blend into population

Best scenario

Attached: 1520112501409.jpg (1200x900, 404K)

I live in nigger infested Houston. Usually the white chicks that are with niggers are low quality. White couples are usually attractive chads and Stacy that come from money and have good paying jobs. Then the ugly beta or old fat white guy with a chink or Mexican chick.

>cuckposting
>blogposting
>concern trolling
>cuck image
you are what's wrong with the country you faggot.

Move south white man. We need more whites, and Canada is as lost as Sweden England and Germany. North Americans need to unite NOW or we might as well just go to Europe.

Just kidding. Europe's gone too.

Did your parents vote for a nazi party?

People don't stare as much as they should. It (being trash) has become normalised through (((media))) to be degenerate. Especially for blacks/muslims. People need to stand up for themselves. If you do not protect what you have, you do not deserve to have it.

Physical removal of outsiders is the only way to save a culture-people-country. Everyone deserves to preserve their culture and people. Westerners have been taught to hate their own people. Have to have a volkisch renaissance again. It is inevitable though. Natural organic culture offers solidarity and deeper satisfaction. Modern individualism is easy as there is no responsibility (unfortunately no benefit as well).

Control of women is key. Control them and you keep your people-culture-heritage-customs. For the FemmeAnon's, it's not necessarily a negative. You desire strong admirable men, you just need to be reminded of it, long term goals, general happiness, etc.. so as not to fuck up your life. This used to be what women of a society did.. teach their daughters about life, men, etc. But learning from people (grown ass women) with 30-50 years more of life experience seems ignorant for some reason.

I've given up on Americanised women.. wherever they may be from. Denmark to Netherlands, etc the girls are pretty and friendly, but they dress shabby (not femme enough) and are definitely not long term relationship samboer material. Gonna give Norgay a try. Maybe a young country viking girl can be redeemed.

Attached: IMG_8642.jpg (600x718, 121K)

/thread

Oi mates, tired of this shit here?

Nigger R Kelly accused of grooming gerl for sex cult.
-
theguardian.com/music/2018/mar/28/r-kelly-accused-of-grooming-14-year-old-girl-as-sex-pet-kitti-jones-bbc-documentary

>putting this much effort into cuckposting

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

white angels deserve the very best (black males), white men aren't up to the task, they should try dating asian or black women instead

Attached: 1520619538055.jpg (872x622, 147K)

everyone but me gotta learn to stop being a crybaby

HAHAHA. Blacks are so alphas, that can't even feed their families in 21-st century. HAHAHA

Attached: 1522050348409.jpg (540x774, 71K)

>What the fuck is wrong with my country?
nothing, Canada will be Canada

Attached: 1518393799994.jpg (590x510, 33K)

whats sup my dude, you jealous?
They make great couples.

That's why you're working your ass off, so you can feed pancho and tyrone's kids. enjoy.

Best black males true value: youtube.com/watch?v=ZeJWYSECkYA

Of course, every white chick wants to live in a waste. Of course they all don't even know that every nigga is a poorest piece of shit that worth nothing and can't even do anything even the easiest. And can work only as a slave.

I live in the south and for some reason I never see many interracial couples, even though my state is like 37 percent black.

Attached: legal rape.jpg (222x395, 10K)

Weirdos spend their time scanning FB for interracial couples to fuck with = ZERO life, un definitively creepy.
>Reality check.

Yep, of course jealous.

Of course they are the great couples. Best poorest couples.

Attached: 1522434600030.jpg (556x800, 49K)

Yea it's bad and it's only going to get worse ,
Stupid people race mixing are gleefully as the breed the white race out of existence

Because every white girl knows that nigga = poor primate. And nigga = no money. Nigga = dumb children. So, how do you think, why?

They look pretty ok financially.
You just look like a ponse, you must be imbecilic..

Soon there will be killings of those politicans and billionaires with jewish and arabian heritage. Every journalist that supported this race mixing will be destroyed. They will be schocked when face WHITE terr0г. That is aimed only on those, who is in charge.

Thanx God it's really easy to do today. And even child toys can kill. You don't even need to reveal yourself.

BTW, guys, I suggest you to open a help line for suicidal people on the Internet. And tell all those people that they can become real heroes before the end. And kill some politician who is making all that diversity. Just find those societies on Facebook or elsewhere and start conversations with every of them via private messages. Start telling any stories why that man must die. You are free to find any reasons. Listen to the guy and tell him that it was made by that politician/journalist(find a reason that fits the best). You will be surprised how easy it is. And use Tor.

Soon it will start.

Spread this message everywhere.

Attached: 15144593993510.jpg (1225x1024, 176K)

You weak family needs to get fucking, stop blaming others for your own created issues, silly cunt.

Fake ass story. I've never seen a nigger and an attractive white women together.

Well I mean the op was saying that black dudes get white girls easily in canada I'm just saying it's not the case in mississippi.

Really? In the South, the blacked rates are the highest. I'm in a tourist town and in the evening, it's 1/3 couples are blacked. Neighbours are blacked. East TX to probably SC is heavily blacked. More so the big city/tourist/'Progressive'/etc towns though. Smaller cities are woke and racist AF.

Attached: IMG_5493.jpg (765x768, 89K)

That proves only that your a cretin craving attention.
= WHORE.
next!!!

This, every decent white mexican woman NEVER would date anyone who isn't as white as her.
I approached so many foreign girls and none like me :(

kek

Here is tool 1: socialexplorer.com

Here is tool 2: maps.google.com

BTFO'd

Macron
>150 -200 million African immigrants will come to Europe soon and Europe should welcome them!.
Yea good luck out breeding them

What am i supposed to do with this, do your search cretin.

Mate our idea is building the wall and collapsing the tunnel.
Greets.

Holy shit jackson ms is the metropolitan area with the least amount of interracial relationships as a percentage of the population in the us. So yeah maybe I'm warped from my perspective but I've been elsewhere in the south and It's still pretty rare.

Nothing. All we know that you can't even count 1+1. I'm just showing everyone how easy it is to own a blackie :D

Tool 1 shows black hoods. Tool 2 shows how it looks and why white girls knows you are trash. FUUUUUUUUUU, how you can be so stupid.

Yeah, I can see Jackson that way. Down here in LA it's crazy at the moment. Not sure if blacked couples come here, if local guys pull tourists, or it's mostly locals. Probably a bit of all. Lots of blacked neighbors around me, but I'm in the segregated transition zone.

I'm tired of it and the nogs. I was safer in Afghanistan. At least historic city centres are getting bleached. Nogs moving into defunct suburban houses away from city.

Attached: E2C42AB6-96B2-4EF4-A940-88463F8324AF-11054-00000D084987D664.jpg (903x902, 253K)

I have a friend in charleston and he says it's literally all yankee girls moving to the south to live cheap who fuck niggers. All the one's I've ever overheard never have a southern accent.

This is true.