Christcuck

>2018
>still a Christcuck and deceived by a Jew crook a.k.a. Jesus
>not believing in true Aryan belief of Buddhism and remove kebab

Why are Christcucks so pathetic?

Attached: really make you think.png (588x656, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga learn

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: you stupid.gif (250x176, 686K)

Buddhists are non-theistic, they can't even get the most fundamental aspect of religion right, which is to worship God.

Wrong! Faith without works is dead! Your second quote is referring to how we can never do enough only by our own free will to achieve salvation.

After I deconverted I finally don't have to defend tons of contradiction and appalling stories of this so called holy bible.

As a Christian, despite having 'faith,' I always had nagging doubts in the back of my mind. We would keep talking about how 'sure' we were that we were saved, but this was pretty much all to cover up our deep-seeded insecurities. None of us were sure of any of it, but we of course said we were sure because that's what we were supposed to say. On the other hand, we kept talking about how insecure Atheists were.

As an Atheist, I am 100% sure that there is no god and I now realize how insecure we were as Christians. Anyway, I just thought that was interesting.

Attached: m8CIa-3IAKZH7T_L7QUf4jlsCWiwdhpq6u4F5eHJmd8.jpg (768x768, 79K)

As a right wing atheist, the only thing that bothers me as one is that I get to be associated with fedora-type libtards. Other than that, being an atheist is a fine choice

The Buddha is a type of god endowed with omnipotent abilities. This what most don’t understand. He has dominion over his own paradise. Those who seek to cultivate Buddhahood will shake the World of Ten Directions with his righteous thoughts. Check the story of Milarepa

It's a philosophy more than a religion.

Jesus wasnt a refugee. He didnt flee. Besides, he wasnt going around preaching Islam. He was preaching to the pre rabbinic Jews which were his own people.

Even Catholics dont like this clown of a pope

buddhism is a technique within what westerners call Hinduism.
Buddhism is a societal system based on how to confront the harsh realities of living in the Kali Yuga.
Their fundamental aspects of God would closest be those of Vishnu, the God I declare God.
I like Vishnu, he is based and always correct.

Dawkins is a fucking moron. Christianity sends thousands of people for Mission Work. The Last command Christ told his apostles was to spread the Gospel. Btw Dawkins said he was molested by his teacher when he was a child

>flag
If you actually are Korean, 정의구현사제단 is a big problem there.

>Even Catholics dont like this clown of a pope
And yet their creed says they have to listen to him as the ultimate Christian voice on Earth. Catholics are a joke

Can you refute his argument in my image tho

Buddhism is a philosophical mess, non-theism, anti-realism and the asceticism for asceticism's sake.

You would be more spiritually edified following the goat fucker Muhammad.

Buddhism is a Vedic heresy.

There is only one God, which is the Christian God. The Christian God is worshipped all across the world, not just in Judea. The other religions are just demons pretending to be God. Of course they are going to lie.

hi JIDF go fuck yourself

Jesus was a jew tho

>Can you refute his argument in my image tho

It's a dumbass argument, people tend to believe whatever authorities in their society tell them to believe, it doesn't have a bearing on whether this or that belief is true or not.

For example, society A believes in scientific theory X and society B believes in scientific theory Y which is mutually exclusive with theory X.

It doesn't follow that all scientific theories are false.

This pope is chasing people away from the church, but I suspect that's why he was put in that position to begin with. He is fucking trash.

This was pretty much how I was. I walked the walked and talked the talk, but there was always that voice in the back of my head telling me that this is not something that I should do. Whenever I read or talked about the horrible things the omni-benevolent God did to the humans, I always knew that it was wrong. The only reason that I had continued to be a Christian after that was out of fear of going to hell.

A major problem that I have with Christians is that they claim that Atheists are Atheists because they don't want to believe in hell, but as I see it, the reason Christians are Christians is because they don't want to believe they will never be rewarded with a heaven.