Should whites apologize?

should whites apologize?

Attached: 1524551645708.jpg (700x480, 75K)

no, the niggers should start digging there's plenty more coins down there
hurry up before the chinks take them

no, because all that loot is going to china. nice try tho.

fuck no. compared to what china is going to do? we were saints

This meme is dumb.

Africa's population exploded under European colonialism.

These people were literally stone age huntergatherers until contact with Europe.

>were

>because black people were gonna use that

Attached: 1489904712851.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

no. besides weaker should fear the strong, that's how evolution works.

>africa has been raped
is this why they are still mining shit there?

Attached: benjamin garrison's latest racist diatribe.jpg (600x315, 181K)

laugh everytime, got a full length youtube link?

you know what...im sorry. there i said it. i am sorry
S O R R Y so sorry. lets be friends now.

>Most natural resources of any continent
>Unchanged even to this day
I wish we raped Africa of its resources. Guess it’s a bad thing that whites have natural empathy to care for the weak

Mansa Musa wasted the largest fortune in history. He could've turned timbuktu into venice with that kind of money but instead he squandered it.

Attached: Our_Africa.png (570x570, 214K)

Mind you that gold was acquired through the thousands of slaves that comprised his “empire”. He literally spent all the gold in rims and giving it away instead of improving his nation

Gold is only valuable because whites invented so mich tech that we started liking shiney things too.

Niggers would still be starving if we left the gold in the ground.

So, no.

empire of dust

They are forgetting the pile that is growing on top of China.

black people owe it to the world for being so terrible

China is going to fuck shit up. Anyone seen their weird, dystopian "social credit" ultra-conformist system? It is like they are trying to militarize their entire insect culture.

This image is so fucking ridiculous I almost wonder if it was meant to be humorous, in a sort of "this is what they actually think" sort of way.

No. What do they need to apologize for? Niggers didn't know how to mine for resources and even if whites showed them how to, they'd just steal it and keep it for themselves because the gold or cobalt they've collected was "shiny".

Why

Samet thing here. Have whites created any physical change to African soil aside from infrastructure developments and South African mines?

The first example in history of being nigger rich

Attached: 9F6411C9-5CF5-44D7-8469-F0E7EBE76133.jpg (1000x689, 168K)

It's not like the dumb monkeys would actually use their resources, so they might as well not have it

These

Attached: chinese-rights-in-africa.jpg (446x449, 37K)

thanks bruv

Attached: 1451880370098.jpg (550x733, 69K)

Blacks are the ones that mine the land.
Whites pay for what is mined.

lets call it reparations for centuries of invasions from africans

I don't get it, how is the ocean not rushing in to fill the hole?

By that logic, shouldn't the west have massive craters where all of their resources were used up?

Aren't we supposed to be the colonizers?
Blacks have:
>Africa - a chocolate continent wealthy beyond imagination in resources
>They're now in Europe shitting up the streets, adding to crime
>Jamaica
>Haiti - then too; what White sands island paradise is complete without little piles of doo-doo adorning the landscape, nappy headed kangletz squatting over a frantically dug hole in the sand and turds baking in the sun?
>they are fucking e v e r y w h e r e in the US, and now they want Florida?
>African refugees are in Honduras ...wtf? no wonder the Mestizo's don't want to stay and unfuck their lands
Where does it end?

Best post of all time.

apologize for what? they weren't using that stuff. it's been there for millions of years. If a bunch of bush niggers can't figure out what to do with the stuff around them, then fuck em.

The Chinese are going to be in Africa a long time.

This is true about black people something bad happens they take two steps back and keep going backwards. They could have learned from others how to harness resources but instead of building up they destroy.

hardly saints. china will be far kinder in their neo-colonialism, or at least smarter in getting natives to do the dirty work for them.

Chinese don't value human life or understand the suffering of others. In China they hit a pedestrian they run them over until they are dead to avoid paying for medical bills for the victim.

>china will be far kinder in their neo-colonialism
Nigger, they'll make the Belgians look restrained.
During WW2, China looked at Germany and the holocaust and said, "Pfft, amateurs." And then did the equivalent of 4 holocausts to themselves.
They do not value human life like europeans do.
They do not have empathy as europeans do.
They are not effected by white guilt as europeans are.
China is not kind.
China is not nice.
Africans will either serve the chinese or be slaughtered.

Attached: 1251007772764.jpg (800x600, 149K)

Yeah, I'm sorry my ancestors didn't do what the arabs did a neuter all the negro bucks so that they couldn't breed. Really, really sorry.

Also, I'm sorry Cecil Rhodes built that trans continental railroad of his. And that the Rhodesians built the Kariba dam. I could go on.

Btw, when kaffa are too lazy to plant crops and then go hungry, who is at fault in this story? That's right. THEY ARE. They are their lazy shit-skinned kaffa arses. That's who.

yes, for not finishing the job

Attached: 1518020012099.jpg (604x453, 72K)

Only those that perpetrated the crime, all of which are long dead. The idea that whites today should apologize for crimes committed by people of the same skin color is stupid. Blacks in the West are far better off than blacks in Africa. That picture isn't accurate; because blacks as a race don't add to Western society, they take from it and impose a net negative.

Apologize for what the Chinese are doing right now? Why would I apologize for what they did?

sage

Attached: 1518662377061.jpg (750x1006, 184K)

This. They act like Africa has been stripped of its natural resources and that Eastern Europe has actually profited off the exploitation of Africa.

There's a rule that if you haven't invented the wheel by the time someone else discovers you exist then you have to give them all the stuff you aren't using

No. Africans didn't (and still don't) possess the ability to harvest the resources Europe and China gathered. So they lost nothing.

Yeah, Africans were living in a thriving wonderland when Europeans discovered them, not building "houses" from mud and bamboo sticks, and cannibalizing themselves (which they would still be doing if they weren't colonized).

kek, I remember that thread

For what? Building railways and improving life expectancy?

Attached: alg_smoking_baby_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Hungry, hungry can put tip in those [weak but best I could think up without blood going 2 my brain].
checked 4 that ass and I normally prefer white girl ass.